/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Gift of the godhead here: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/

/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>tfw farmin oos %+flat arc gems

NO

Wrong, nuns are pure.

Not adella

She's a sloot

YES

Is going 25 in strength worth it on a skill build? Or what else should you put those points in once you have 50 vit and 50 skill?

nth for beastpucci

Yurie is cute!

PURGE FILTH

We all want to fuck Jezebel, but who does she want to fuck out of us?

sorry, i got trapped :(

>get summoned by random guy
>he invites you to his voice chat
>they're all speaking chinese and you don't understand shit but keep listening as you play
Comfy

For Burial Blade, Church Pick, Saif, Saw Spear, etc yes. 10 Blt for Reiter, Bowblade and Rifle Spear, 15/18/20 Arc for Tools.

me

Beasts are not for sexual
As for the watchers, they are for sexual

>chalicecoop@bl25

>jumped onto a rope molotov

for fucks sake

Purest form of love

thanks segalt for that jolly co-op, always a good time with you my man

Cheers!

I'll have to accept that there isn't a way to make cataracts, seeing as the shade of the pupil itself cannot be manipulated. As for a glass eye, that doesn't seem likely, or at least wouldn't be noticeable. Any ideas on making either of them?

Hey, it's me, Stupid Idiot.
Taking a short break from the FC, I'm eating some fried chicken and I don't want to make my controller greasy.

I know your pain user. We will make it :')

You're damn fine with that cane, have never seen anyone push my shit with that weapon.

So do beasts have human or canine genitalia? And what about kin and great ones? What do they have?

why is this general so lewd

>just wanted a heavy abyssal to use church pick
>can't beat HBLB easily enough solo to savescum well

They have none. Kin and Great Ones don't reproduce sexually, beasts don't reproduce at all.

>tfw you haven't be able to pvp in like three months because of vacation
I-I miss you guys

what's the best, safest weapon for dealing with big gangs of skinny pthumerians?

those fuckers are extremely deadly if you mess up the timing

If they could, we'd have a major problem on our hands.

>don't want to make my controller greasy
nigga please, try getting acetone on it

Okay, so what should I go for then? This is vague as hell.

beasto cuttah

I want to sit down on dollfu's lap after a long night of hunting and rest my face against her chest as she gently strokes my head

Anything with thrust attacks + range

Depends what you're gonna use.

What should I farm for my parasite tonight /bbg/? I know which gems are best but you tell me. Normal Ihyll brainsucker for OOE arcane primary or OOS Isz brainsucker?

I backed the toilet up lads, now I can't play Bloodborne

Post password and address, and ring your Beckoning Bell

Ihyll

I'm sure as hell not gonna use the reiter or bowblade
But nobody seems to be able to decide whether tools are worth it, or whether going above 98 is justifiable

Don't forget to bring your whirlygigs

Tools are worth it, you can go above 98 as long as you stop at or before 117 or so. I personally play 108.

if anyone wants to have a jolly gay ol' time doing a fresh loran frc password is bbg793

Do both, no one cares much if you go over 98.

>three month vacation
Sounds pretty fucking nice, my dude

please come back to dark souls
surely this game has to be boring by now
sticking to something just because it's contrarian is just as bad as sticking to something because it's popular

Why do you want us back so badly?

Ahem. "No."

Finished university so I reckoned I may as well take the opportunity to take a long vacation before I have to get a real job and never get the opportunity again.

I-I'll be back soon, grr lmaoing and pressing that O button like it's the ass of a cheap slut

Dark Souls bored the piss out of me after two runs through. Being a big fan of Lovecraft probably helps me maintain my interest in BB though.

Why don't you, come over here?

>sticking to something just because it's contrarian is just as bad as sticking to something because it's popular
This is true. In other words, no one should play DS2 or DS3 anymore.

Holy moonlight sword

>Took almost all my health w/ one hit
I can't stop laughing, Morgan

Segalt fixed my toilet

Where are we going tomorrow for the FC?

Nice false flag, I only like ds1 and BB but ffs stop false flagging sonyggers

Oh come on I doubt its that easy, sounds like you're salty at saif users or you feel guilt from being 2 gud with it.
Of course but usually those are scrubs that won't stop bitching about balance. I'm hardier than that.

I figured as much I should pvp more in hizz if that place is still populated.

Thanks for the advice fellas, now back to struggling on coming up with an interesting character. Think I might just take an old template and really mess it up for a funny face on my first BL4 run.

We should go Isz, Isz is pretty

Anyone else miss the mudpit in Pthumaru we all used to pvp in? Back when Benjie was still streaming?

hoily fuck sorry segalt, that was a badly mistimed shot

hizz is absolutely garbage. Fight clubs and sometimes Mensis are the only decent places to fight.

Me too. I'm not a big fan of our circular rooms in Pthumeru and Isz, they even have annoying pthus.
Our Loran arena is 10/10 though, even waiting for other players is pleasant in here.
I rank it above the pit.

Happens to me too, don't worry. I'm going to see if I can run this dungeon alongside you to avoid SRRC waiting times.

>sonyggers
>>>v/ is over there

Sorry for my internet at the fc today lads, there's a problem with my provider atm, hopefully it'll be fixed by tomorrow.

well, im an idiot. hurts abit ;_;

It was a total manufactured post made as a fucking hugbox gather around circle jerk topic

How else am I going to get better other than going down and dirty with the most powerful bt builds?
months back when I popped into hizz all I was fighting were BT builds. Every. Single One. Around 20 fights with 7-10 different players.
Was quite difficult coming in rusty with a STR build for some quick fun pvp.

Don't you remember who took a cannon to the face barely an hour ago?

It absolutely was.
I guess I just hate portmanteaus.

>das1 over das3
muhatmosphere much? Gameplay-wise 3 is much better. Bosses/regular enemies are much faster and more aggressive and the weapon variety is much better as well.

You green-haired sons of bitches, I almost had you

:^)
but i almost just died to silverbeast, that really wouldve been something to get upset about

DaS1 > DeS >= BB > DaS3 > > > > > DaS2

Too bad every boss outside of Pontiff Sulyvahn and Nameless King were piss easy

Please go back to /dsg/, thank you very much.

This

get Beaned

Ds1 = BB > Des >ds2 >ds3

THE MEATBALL BEADER COMBO

DS3 might be my least favorite souls at the end of the day. DS2 might've been a fucking awful game but at least it tried to be original and was fun to shit on it.

>marathon a bunch of westerns to get me into the mood for a red dead playthrough
>want to play bloodborne
the nightmare swirls and churns unending

Why does the difficulty drop off so hard past Rom?

>bloodbornes spiritual successor is a dark fantasy western

Pontiff is definitely /ourguy/.

It's easy to over level try level 50, if that is too easy, try level 35, 25 ect.

Pve is boring past 60

Pve never gets boring if you never git gud

i hate those absolute madmen that witches summon, sorry segalt, im just tired
and thats the excuse im gonna stick with :^)

Play the DLC after Rom

does amy count as kin?

No :^)