/pg/ - Persona General

Bedwetting edition

Previous NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/450062/419a150eeb/
exhentai.org/g/882974/2469cf2b95/
youtube.com/watch?v=fOYwChN0tfM
youtube.com/watch?v=rmJDhpZltbs
youtube.com/watch?v=tlFVJNOm4yc
youtube.com/watch?v=EAzBPqIRhKk
youtube.com/watch?v=hbO06FOdYfE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Akihiko!

kek

You know, here's a question for all of you. Why the hell do doujins have those black lines whenever there's any penetration?

This isn't cute, user.

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

Why does Chihaha wear a Rambo bandana?

I love Haru incredibly much!

>You want Yu in his pretty dress?
Who doesn't?
The follow up to this is even better,
but nsfw

Persona 5 doujins have given me a huge NTR fetish...

Bedwetting isn't cute

Akechi best boy!
Akechi is for Makoto!

xth for degenerate OP who should feel bad

Is there a reason to put drain psy on Yoshisune when he already has Nul psy?

you can't fool me, i know a chie when i see it

It kinda bothers me on a repeat playthrough of FES that junpei and akihiko don't have slinks.

Yet fat fucker and guy who wants to fuck his teacher do.

Hell even ken should have had an slink

Nipponese censorship laws are retarded

You are a bad man and should feel bad.

Only if you want to fuse him and have it inherited.

I want to see Trap Yu get rammed in the ass!

Here's a Fuuka, hopefully things will get better soon.

>can't get any (You)s
>makes it the OP for max attention
Well at least you're trying bud

Japan is particularly anal about censorship laws
A few years ago the police even raided the offices of a well-known hentai publishing company (Core Magazine) and forced them to discontinue one of their best selling magazines (Megastore) because they felt they didn't censorship stuff enough

Because that's all there is.

It's a shame, really. The best P4 doujins were the one's which didn't focus on NTR and looked at some actual fucking relationships instead of bizarre sexual scenarios.

For example; the GOAT of Persona Doujins: e-hentai.org/g/450062/419a150eeb/

Oh, busted. What gave it away?

I'm saving that Chie headpat though.

Damn, not only did she pee on the ground but also all over jokers clothes?

Holy shit are Makotofags really this angry over someone insulting their waifu?

If you potty-trained the bitch, this wouldn't be happening.

Kill yourself

My sides

I remember this one, it's where he meets the trap late night in a park. What's the name please?

wich girl do you think creator will pair with akira in p5 manga will it be like with p3 p4 manga with lovers arcana

would you?

>Who doesn't?
people with shit taste

What are the best spots for a date? The theme park and what else?

>the GOAT which is still a pretty bad rise doujin tbqh did not exist until 4 years after P4 came out

Shhhh. Joker is sleeping.

Which Persona is the human fuck

Ferris wheel

exhentai.org/g/882974/2469cf2b95/

Yeah, yeah, you got us XD. Nice forced meme, OP

here's a (You) for consolation

Makotofags are the new chie/aigisfags. They're as autistic as thheir waifu.

Good news, everyone!

name 1 (one) better Rise doujin

>angry
Whatever makes you feel better bud

reminder the ending is Gurren Lagann

It's a joke, not a dick. Try not to take it so hard.

What was the hardest boss for you?
For me it was Okimura's tetris lines of bots.
I had to switch out party members constantly and only had rank 1 with Hifumi.
I almost doubt that fight is possible on hard without switching members, besides giving Joker tons of SP consumables every 5 turns.

STOP IT WITH THE EXHENTAI I CANT LOGIN AND IM JEALOUS

It'll either be Makoto or Ann

No other choices have a chance

>Aigisfags
You mean Yukarifags

I can't wait to play Persona 5 Goro of the Resurrection!

What location is that?

that icon is really cute
as long as this isn't NTR shit, can I get a link to this doujin?

I'm an Annefag but Haru probably has a pretty big chance to win, consider how she's canonically after your dick and is the only girl you can date without starting her SL

user who asked for it, thanks

Stay mad

Kamoshida, my first playthrough was on Hard and by that point I was still underleveled and with shit Personas
After the first dungeon it was smooth sailing though

>Orpehus is weak to lightning and dark, the main elements of Izanagi and Arsene

what did PStudio mean by this?

one of those blackmail ones
I don't remember if the good one featured it but we got a shortlived "I can't think of other solutions because I'm dumb" meme out of it

>implying editing piss onto every image isn't max autism

I've been listening to the Catherine soundtrack. The Persona 5 soundtrack is really good, but I'd like to listen to Also Sprach Brooks while I wander around Tokyo.

>2017
>Still cant get past the panda

How

Ann has the chance because she's the postergirl of the game

Makoto has a chance because of popularity and someone on the team clearly being a Makotofag when they wrote the Futaba arc

You are the reason things are bad in the first place

Yes, im a Makotofag.
No, i was being sarcastic because i know i can't anything good about her while people like you can insult non-stop.

>Yabadabadoo was influencing people directly into wanting to be apathetic to Shido's change of heart, that was cheating.
I don't know if it's fair to say he was influencing directly. What seemed to be the problem was that their Shadows had locked themselves away in the depths of Mementos, and I'm pretty sure that happened because of their own apathy and willingness to blindly submit, whether it be to Akechi, the PT, or Shido.
All the people that the thieves stole treasures from ended up in the prison because of their lack of desire, but that doesn't account for everyone.

Who's taking what hard?Your implication is amusing, femwhale.

Play P3p

Change the url to e-hentai

This is the first image I've seen edited with piss.

Maybe you're just so angry and caught up in the idea of your waifu wetting the bed that you've been seeing things?

Sounds like a fetish to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOYwChN0tfM
this song sounds like it could fit in P5 holy shit

Why is there no option to walk with makoto to school?

I feel so empty in my life right now. I finished Persona 5, had to give back my PS4, and my roommate/friends all moved out. What should I do? I've done nothing but play Persona for the last six months, and I feel burnt out on it.

A wild Fuuka appears!

>start a new game after finishing
>choose merciless
>weakneses instantkill personas so I can't recruit them unless they're weak to gun or I just get lucky with them surrendering
>1 shot crits on Joker everywhere

>Catherine soundtrack
It's a Golden Show is so fucking good, sadly it wasn't on the Soundtrack that came with the game

Enjoy your slumber, as tomorrow begins a 5-day non-stop stream of cutscenes and unskippable events where you free choice is null and void.

Boo!

Where is the ferris wheel location

>This is the first image I've seen edited with piss
Kek you must not have been here when this meme was in its main forcing phase

I used to think the whole "Makotofag" thing was just a joke to rile up stupid waifu wars

But looking at the absolute outrage here over a picture of Makoto wetting herself, holy fuck.

What a bunch of autists. Keep posting, maybe I'll make a compilation of this. I'd do it for the other waifu faggots too, but I haven't seem them chimp out on this level yet.

A reminder that the only good waifu is a dead waifu. All you need is Joker.

Now get Sword Dance and Apt Pupil on a Raphael and 1-shot your way to Yaldabaoth

That doesn't sound particularly fun desu.

sounds more like a P3 tune

play other MegaTen if you like the combat or take the game's message to heart and WAKE UP GET UP GET OUT THERE

I wish they did more with the twist that taking people's treasure sends them into the Prison of Sloth. I had been spoilered on almost everything before that, but I thought it was a good twist. But then it was not bought up again. There's too much stuff going on in the last day of the game. Also I don't like how nothing bad comes close to happening because of the PT even though they're portrayed as antiheroes.

Fuck spoiler that shit, I almost had a fucking sheer heart attack

P3 MC with The World vs Yu Narukami and Joker with The World

Who wins?

Unfortunately I saved the image from here so I have no idea what its source is. Even if it's from a bad doujin it's still useful to me.

Ann for a variety of reasons.
History has shown that they pick lovers.
Ann is the most featured girl since she's the first you get on your team.
Is the only girl that you see for most of the game that is the same grade as you, in addition to being in your class.

Overall the least offensive, easiest option.

i-Doll

Yu+Joker because they're not dead

the trips of truth have spoken

I don't think the manga cares about popularity, otherwise the P3 one would have gone with Aigis like the movie did. So, even though I'm a Makotofag, it will probably be Ann.

On the other hand, Ann isn't as pushed as Yukari or Rise were...

So this will be the last time I asked this question just because I'm about to finish the game and I don't want to fuck it up

Once you get to rank 10 I understand you get an item so that way in new game you don't half to max out that S link you can just make that persona. If you don't date a girl do you still get the item?

youtube.com/watch?v=rmJDhpZltbs
youtube.com/watch?v=tlFVJNOm4yc

youtube.com/watch?v=EAzBPqIRhKk
youtube.com/watch?v=hbO06FOdYfE

really makes you think

>All you need is Joker.

Trips confirms it.

Post your Jokers.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

>P5 PC port still not announced

Suidobashi is what it's called I think?