playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html
From Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. to Monday,
May 29, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Anyone got a download for the FFVI Soundtrack?

The best RM for any team are

>Dr. Mog's Teachings/Mako Might
>Battleforged/Ace Striker

I need a fifth one. Would Knight's Charge(Steiner RM) be a good option or I go with auto-haste RM?

Damage increase RM. Haste is common these days, plus you've got RW and in multi, teammates with Hastegas.

I know you are probably trying to trigger someone, but you lose a lot of damage on offensive soul breaks over time just using the SB RMs.

Now I can see that for Dr Mog/Mako Might since that only gets you one soul break, but shouldn't Battleforged get you more breaks?

My strategy for realm dungeons has been a nuker with dr mog's and ramza with battleforged, so ramza has all dungeon to fill his break gauge and the nuker gets to break twice in a row.

Or you could just run one of those weapon damage rms and get way more impact out of those soul breaks.

Or you could run the dual proc RMs and s/l until you get lucky.
That is the wisest choice of them all.

>People hyping the Dragoon waifu
>Exviuswiki gives her a 13.5 score, higher than Aileen
Won't take two weeks after this banner is over for people to start realizing she is hot fucking garbage and pulling her out of a rainbow is only slightly better than getting a Lightning.

>b...but she can chain, 7 hits at 4.5x
Yeah, after using some other shitty skill or a jump first, meaning she can only chain once every two or three turns, making her basically a physical Trance Terra except without guaranteed enhancements in the future.

Well, there are better people to comment on this than me, but it's actually the opposite.
The amount of soul break meter that you gain by using battleforged/ace striker doesn't really make up for the lost damage over time. You aren't going to have a full dungeon to build meter in the case you mentioned, and would be using lifesiphon or wrath to build meter instead. It especially helps over time for the former, since you are doing extra damage on each lifesiphon. For characters that don't do damage, BF/AS might work out well if you need the DrMog/MM on someone else and need to activate their support SB multiple times over one battle.

There are guides where people break down what is worth it and when, but maybe that's a little simpler.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Only an idiot would use her to chain because of how jump works.

>american NPC is represented by a fat neckbeard

Well I just got her to 100 and gave her an ice lance in her second slot. Did Bahamut elite with her, my Frey (515atk, 573mag), a soso friend Frey with 400atk and shit magic and managed to combo up an ice chain that did about 60% damage in one turn which is better than I manage chaining with a 800-900atk memelandeu. How much of that was lightning is debatable.

I'm sure getting timing right will be a bitch, but its better than leaving lightning to rot.

And what did he do right?

Aileen is p mediocre until enhancements desu

But why the fuck would they rate reberta so high

she can spark chain with herself on a jump asides self buff that also chains well

even tho she cant break 1k atk she can chain even harder that any JP chainer.

This cunt Hashmal... does runic work against Roxxor?

dying

Roxxor is physical.

Jump attacks land BEFORE your actions too, so there's literally no way to chain into a finisher.
Even if they add in elements to jumps, she's hot garbage.

Now, 6 of them would obviously trump 6 nines.

There isn't even anything about the new units on there yet.
>That new ranking format

It's a NAT attack

Chaining isn't meant to be good for the chainers, but the finishers. Basically only two dragoonfu will be useful in your party.

She can't even chain harder than most current GL chainers. What the fuck are you smoking.

And any unit can sparkchain higher than that, it's called "playing on nox"

Description reads magical.

I've been lurking for a while, but not gonna lie:

I keep seeing "NAT"; I have no clue what that means.

NAT is taken from AI scripts IICR. There's no "real" definition to it though, unfortunately. It's best to think of it as an ability (can be physical/magical/whatever) that doesn't trigger certain effects, like counter attacks for example.

Hmm... okay... I'd picked up that such attacks couldn't be taunted. Damn, guess it basically just boils down to, "This attack can't be mitigated."?

>Was going to awaken Zyrus
>Check how strong his LB is at max level
>HOLY SHIT
>Now I won't awaken him unless I cap his LB

Cutest donut.

Sort of. Some soul breaks can also fall under that umbrella. When I was checking up on Tyro BSB on FFRK Central months ago, it referred to that as being "Inborn" (another term for NAT).

>tfw decided to stop rerolling
>gonna wait however long until updates make Ramza good
>gonna 5* Ramza and 4* Zyrus my way to victory and fun
At last, I truly see.

I have no idea what you just said

It also has a retardedly high crystal count to use, so good luck grinding that shit.

Good, don't fall for the memes, we all started somewhere.
To think people rerolled for Lightning...

No, you can still mitigate it. It still does a certain kind of physical or magic damage, so prot/wall work. But it doesn't count as physical or magic for purposes of taunts or counters. The unmitigatable ones are usually listed as "ignores defense/resistance".

Oh yeah, those attacks from enemies can still be dealt with via stat debuffing. Didn't mention it initially due to not being sure if it needed to be brought up

What should I TM farm?

2nd Blade Mastery (4chiz)
Soluna Ring (4 cupid luna)
Demon Breastplate (3 lawrence)
Successor (5 shera)

Successor would be the fastest since one of them is already at 20 percent

I have four Jacks, and in a real fight I'll just use an entruster to get that thing up and running so that's not a problem

Do you mean the BSB action itself, or the commands? I know that most (if not all) SB's ignore enemy counter triggers.

Thanks for the insight; don't mean to be a pester. Is there a section in the pdf I should look at?

Yeah, I misspoke. EleResist works as it should; was just wondering if there were other ways to control such attacks. I was thinking Runic or Delita's RM "Captain of the Order" might help... but, no.

Best healer after Ayaka?

No, you can't redirect them. They are pretty much there to make sure that the boss can use single-target attacks as intended without you being able to take advantage of a tank or reflect.

Back to , went to check on this and some leddit post gave it a good nutshell answer.
>Grand Cross will attract and nullify all single-target BLK and WHT spells. For AOE BLK and WHT it will only absorb the hit on the Runic user. BLU, SUM, NIN and NAT are again unaffected and will ignore it.

For Tyro, it was in regards to the initial cast. Anything else for other characters you'd have to check up on.

Tilith

>Dee En Ay thought they could trick me into leveling Khimari past level 1
Kek

Oh, and for your other question: burst commands usually have a type that's listed on their description page. They are phy/mag as usual, along with a damage type like physical/black magic/monk or whatever. That also means that ability type damage increase or double proc RMs work on the abilities, so them still being counterable is not all bad.

Why she toll ya

Sucker, now you don't have a level 1 Kihmarhi anymore.

Halfway through the sentence I realized I had no idea how to spell his name.

The only thing that can be runiced in that fight is Quakeja.

Tiny Bee's command 1 is NAT, listed in game as "Special".

Blade Mastery would give the biggest boost to attack if you have another good katana user.
Brestplate and Successor are meme tms that aren't worth getting unless you really have nothing else important
Soluna Ring will be good if they fucking release the units that need mp

>Mfw forgot he would obviously get exp from the battle

so can I cheese the Bahamut trial with memelandu or what?

No

Everyone can fucking spark chain, what kind of argument for her is that? Orlandeau can spark chain too and does an insane amount of damage after.

God the wikicucks are dumb

Thanks. No good (You) goes unpunished.

Well, that's the only good news so far.

Soloing with just Crag Armlet & Tetra Elemental is looking to be impossible. Guess it's time to pop my MP cherry.

i use absolutely no one who can use spears, so this pity tm makes me feel sad.

>Ability gives you a 45 second doom timer
>Buff lasts for 50 seconds
EXPLAIN

Agrias and firion

>Agrias
Is not 6*
>Firion
Only have one dw or i would.

>Ayaka
POWERGAP
>Tilith
POWERGAP
>Garnet
>Eiko
>Yuna
>Rem
>Roselia
>Aria
>Refia
>Catslut
>Everyone else

NEW Threadly reminder that Seymour Guado did nothing wrong.

get to farming them fangs boy

>Refia above Y'shtola
LOL

Enhanced Refia, doofus. Her MP costs go down to virtually 0, she gets autorefresh, and her embolden actually heals (not that you use embolden in JP anymore).

Anything below Aria on that list is basically unusable in serious content.

Everything user, we've been through this before.

His death was not due to his own actions and could not have been logically foreseen or prevented, thus cannot be attributed to himself. We've been through this one plenty of times before too.

What a waste of time and energy.

>He still thinks there's an actual difference between the two besides Refia having the superior Full Life

Has anyone ever played this game? If so, is it any good?

5 Nines meta

wait until you need non elementals

it's not final fantasy
but it's ok

I'm not falling for that shit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The title is literally Final Fantasy with different words.

anyone know if there's a strong waifu banner coming up any time soon in RK?

I was just saying that for a guy who was killed, he certainly died. He didn't fail at not-dying.

Rinoa's OSB

just like the mmo's are final fantasys right?

Refia's LB is trash, Refia can't equip shields, you need to enhance her to get refresh, no native camouflage, no dual cast.
Yeah, she's trash

yeah maybe

>No context
Fuck off, dumb frogposter

His death was illogical and cannot be attributed to him, thus cannot be considered his fault in any way; the failure cannot be attributed to him.

there's all the context you need

>hard pull for the 4* base
>get the shitty 5* base

Everytime.

Never said it was his fault you dum-dumb. I just said that considering the actions that took place, regardless of who did it, he didn't fail at not dying. Him being killed, led to his death.

Fuck man, you are delusional.

it's pretty neat.

>Got swallowed by Sin
>Didn't stay dead and became an unsent
>Tried to NTR Tidus

Literally all good things.

Tidus got swallowed by Sin. Auron didn't stay dead and became an unsent. And Teeedus doesn't even real, and also is a faggot anyway.

God fuck everything.

>Not even mentioning her new ssb which is on the same banner

>You never use healer lbs anyways, minor point, currently unimportant and once it is better healers will exist, worthless, cat needs ribbon

>You never use healer lbs anyways
He doesn't use a MASSIVE damage reduction LB to deal with thresholds
>cat needs ribbon
As opposed to Refia needing at they very least four TMS to barely compare to her?
And that doesn't fix her shit LB

What kind of piss easy content are you doing where you can spend a turn not healing to use a healer's lb?

How about 2 nines +1 fang + 2 kains ?

Is that a meta anywhere ?

Post qts that deserve a 6* !

Fang, Vanille, Krile.

>He doesn't have a support who can heal while the main healer sets up mitigation
LMAO, did you even clear the Ifrit raid?

>qt
>rat
Pick one

But then how is him being killed supposed to be a wrong attributed to him? How is that supposed to be a blemish on his actions?
Also
>Didn't fail at not dying