Fast is a plus but not a must.
Cooled seats a must.
Adaptive cruise a plus
Aaaand go

Aaaaandreadthesticky

That thing is so outdated.

Low mileage m5

Not really.

Sticky doesn't account for anything more expensive than 10K, fuck off.

You can put 32k down?

32K is my limit. As in: the car can't cost more than 32K used or new

2009-2014 Cadillac CTS-V.

Comes in coupe, sedan or wagon. Auto or manual. Optional Recaro seats that are heated and cooled (not sure if regular are cooled) lots of prestige, revered in the performance community, mag ride suspension so still a cruiser with 556hp.

Ew why would anyone want to drive that

I bought a Chrysler 300c (Varvatos edition) w/ 23k miles for $23k. Fuckin love it. Heated/cooled leather seats, 375HP, shit visibility. Also the CTS-V wagon is pretty baller.

as someone interested in buying such a ridic car, tell me about your experience please. everyone shits on chrysler but I really like the look of some of the 300s. Some look gangster but some look like classy boss type cars.

Craigslist has a clean title 97k miles pristine gold 07 300C for under $5k. KBB has that at $7k, $8k ++

I might have to get that.

I like the interior of the new 300's and parts are cheap and they're pretty comfy. The only thing I've personally heard about for repairs was from 3 brown Uber drivers but all the shit they were complaining about was simple shit like ball joints but they went to the dealership and bought OEM replacements lol

I've put ~15k miles on my 2013 300c, no issues so far (currently 38k miles), just basic maintenance. I drive for UberSelect on weekends and everyone loves it and says how comfy it is. Heated rear seats n shit. The front cupholders are even heated/cooled. I was rear-ended at a stoplight and the idiot totalled his corolla and I just needed a new bumper.

Plus it has the sweet-ass panoramic sunroof.

As for the more practical issues... Visibility is shit. Rear and side. It's so big that you have to turn your head to check mirrors. 8" backup cam helps.
I've got the rwd v8, and the traction control is not so great. The 5speed auto is a bit slow, but it has manual mode so w/e. I've heard the new 9-speed is less reliable but more fun/eco. I get ~18mpg city and >30 hwy.
It loves highway driving, and I have to be mindful to keep it under 80. In sport mode 100 is nothing. Supposedly governed to 125mph, but cuts out at 115 on mine. Doesn't like the twisties, but does better than it should considering size/weight.

300 is a nigger car op

more like why wouldnt you drive it you mega triple nigger

Why not a Lexus ls or gs?

>Cooled seats a must.
I literally could not name a single car that I know for sure has this feature

Chrysler 300 has "Vented Seats" that pull air downward or some shit. Feels pretty good on long drives/hot days.

My CL500 has them. You don't get a blast of air up your arse but you do notice that the seat feels cool.