/svg/ Shadowverse General

DORK Dragoon time

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
>Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Stormed:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=2734137
twitter.com/NNPS_KM_SONYA/media
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm cancer. Haha

Anime packs in 2 days

Will Luna be able to pop 40% this week?

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

say something mean about this dumb dragon

>5 classes are played less than the 1st place one
Hmm, I think they're gonna need more data collection before making a decision to nerf.

i want to cum inside her butt

>Burglar raped Luna, a tier 0 leader

How? Is burglar the strongest entity in the game?

They said the expansions focus will be on shadow, dragon and blood.
And god-fucking-forbid rune,forest and sword are NOT t1 in a single expansion.

You should reread the story. Luna killed burglar over and over. Her hymen remains untouched.

She's really fucking cute

She's mean to children

post all the diferent edits of this please

I'll try to give Cygames the benefit of the doubt and assume they have a protocol they need to follow, with steps like theorycrafting, testing, and so on and so on, that prevents them from nerfing things too early.

We'll just have to wait until their official announcement.

Yep. Next craft will be Burglarcraft.

t. shadownigger, I'm glad you cleared everything up.

And her parents are still alive, right?

>it's okay for a class to be 40% of the ladder as long as it's different

Dragonbab actually. Love your tears daria,roach and albertfaggots have been flooding the lakes with.

They will not announce anything; the meta is balanced for them.

>albert and daria flood the ladder
>O K
>haven,rune and forest flood the ladder
>O K
>dshift and ptp forest flood the ladder
>O K
>[crafts I dont like flood the ladder]
>I am NOT ok with this cygames, nerf them RIGHT NOW even though you said they will be the main focus of the expansion!

she's too cute___!

pixiv.net/member.php?id=2734137

Cancer is cancer yes but I would prefer queueing into 4 or 5 different crafts than fighting in the Shadow Dragon double penetration house all day long

Well, it's good to keep your expectations as low as possible.

>admitting to playing tier 0

>albert and daria flood the ladder

feel free to provide proof of these two crafts reaching nearly 70% like dragon and shadow

Keep?

>3-4 crafts good enough to overshadow others at a given time is the same thing as 1 craft completely overshadowing 5
Nice logic there shadownigger.

>it's okay for classes to be disgustingly dominant as long as cygames tells us beforehand

Keep
Only a few are good but they're worth a lot of vials.

The artists didn't post those on his Pixiv, though. Most of his art is in Twitter.
twitter.com/NNPS_KM_SONYA/media

Only good one is Albert and maybe Seraph for actual "metaish" deck.
I'd reroll unless you really really want to play storm haven, even then Moon doesn't have to be in it.

I would keep vial anomaly,zirnitra and rose queen if you need to make more cards.
12 legos is pretty good for a starter roll

>dragonshitter once again deflecting and even playing the victim
What makes this class so collectively immature?

>Time to play T2
>Get no good cards
>Go 0/5

I hate this artist

you have 2 moon bunnies which are pretty good in storm haven, keep

Did you openned the chinese packs?

Didnt deflect once in my posts just stating the facts that a lot of jaded faggots ignore out of fit rage.

>not just retiring and saving yourself the hassle

I only play T2 in private matches or when I have tickets now. Too frustrating to get a bad draft now.

h-how did I win...

I have you shadownigger

Release the poor guy

>Draft a great deck
>Opponent drafts an even more bullshit deck than you, always
>Go 2-3
I really wish this was like MtG's drafts

You started deflecting here when you started acting damaged because of your oh-so-terrible PTSD from rune/forest sword Man, dragon players are literal children huh

That's exactly why i didn't play this shit in Hearthstone, and I'll never play it in Shadowverse.

>Stating facts is deflecting
Well fuck guess we just have to ignore how all 3 of those crafts were t1 for every single expansion so far and focus on dragon being t1 for the first time in the history of the game.

>tfw Forestcraft lacks enough cards to build a deck with only forest animals

Because it's the designated childs class
>WHOOAAA look how cool and strong this dragon is dude!!!!!!!!! this totallly makes up for my unavailable father.

Is this game good yet?

not even worth a you

get away from me, you titty monster!

Yes, stating "facts" can be deflecting if it's irrelevant. That wasn't even the case, as your statement was purely subjective.

>acting like you're chemo or a hero when you play the scummiest nigger craft in the game
Even shadow is more honorable than spamming heals and overstatted wards. Dragon straight up killed half the viable decks on ladder by itself.

She's better when she's BLOOD'd

I fucked your mom good

thats the fucking point you retarded dragoncuck
/svg/ is 70% sword and runefaggots so it should be no surprise that it would be nothing but shitposting if their craft isnt at topo

kys dubcuck

>replying to yourself out of desperation

this lmao

Did a new forest elf combo win a tournament or something?

I've been getting match'd with forest 4matches in a row in ranked

H-how did you know?

I'd post myself replying to myself but then you'd just call it photoshoped

Depends on how you define forest animal.
It's not a good deck, but it is a deck.

>forest
>winning a tourney during the dark ages

Good lord dragon babies are actually pathetic

post the best girl

you guys know the one

Be realistic. They would have announced the nerfs by now if they will do any.

If I made a sword deck that has a positive win rate against shadow but becomes auto lose vs dragon the deck is deemed shit and I move onto the next one. Same thing goes for every sword player in the game. The devs didn't release any sword legos that synergies with unga shit so there are no buff to sword against ramp in this expansion. All the defensive slow cards that cygames thought would be used and that are overall good are worthless since dragon is the killer of slow decks. I could run new shit along with aurelia and front guard to stomp on any shadow deck that doesn't curve perfectly but that would be fucking stupid because I'll still run into 10 dragons in a row.
It kind of pisses me off when swordbbs complain about not getting anything. Just look at the other 5 classes who could say the same since their win rates are negative. It's not true at all. You DID get good shit, but it sucks ass vs dragon because the devs didn't want more unga shit to help kill people on turn fucking 5.

>he still plays shadowverse

i was having fun until i remembered why i didn't want to play this game

>If I made a sword deck that has a positive win rate against shadow

Rune wasn't t1 in DE

Ok guys, I admit it. All the posts in this thread were made by me. Yes, I replied to myself for the whole thread. I am the only person that's actually in this thread

idk, usually westerns don't use decks unless they won something cause
>netdeck

They announced the nerfs like 3 days in advance last time. While I do expect nerfs, I don't expect them to be meaningful just to keep my hopes down.

Forest performs as good as always, it's just Shadow and Dragon that out-bullshit them. If nerfs hit both expect Forest on the rise even more

I ran into a csword a week ago who evo'd White General on 5 and spawned 4 more wards. I dropped two reapers and traded all my skeletons in and then he conceded. Not really sure what sword does against that shit m8.

>Can't keep a board
>Can't win late
>Can't rush down
What is this class supposed to do again?

They still claim blood is t2. Dont even bother also keep in mind there are only a handful of people at master here with the rest being C

How do i get out of a2?

My dragoncuck deck.

Play maidos, assassin-chans, officer and soldier grills until you drop the leader of the harem: Alberto

How is kys not t2?

>there are people right here right now who think that Mastema is a good card

Is this what having friends is like?

Mastema is cute and that's all I care about.

>I can't get out of a2 with a t1 deck

>actually having difficulties with an autopilot fotm netdeck
How? Does dragoncraft as a class just cause collective brain damage?
Is that why dragon posters are the equivalent of leafs?

Kill yourself shitposter.

>there are people in this plane of existence who unironically think this expansion didn't kill all fun in this game

How is it t2 when the top blood player absolutely destroys both "t1" decks with vengeance blood
>a netdecking website said it so it must be true

Literally just spam elana seraph to master.

>netdeck

But i thought of this deck myself. I would have 2 zeus but i vialed that to make lord eachtar.

>2 sluts forcing a young girl to fuck fat bald guys

tragic backstory