Pick a car you'd deliver pizza in

Hey Veeky Forums. I'm making a list of cars that would be decent for pizza delivery because making sandwiches for minimum wage sucks.

I want a car that's fun enough to drive that I won't mind being in it for most of the day while it's not actively trying to break itself. Budget is ballpark around $2,500. If you would pick a car to deliver pizza in that delivers those criteria, what would it be?

old smart fortwo
a fucking twingo

>I'm going to make a minimum wage driving cars instead of making minimum wage in a store
Might as well drive for Uber or Lyft and game the system;use the tax deductions well and you'll easily come out ahead.

>$2500
No, never mind.
Go get ya a beat-up Civic or Corolla.
Corolla 2008 or older's actually not bad.

An electric car. It's the perfect application.

Red EG6.

>for pizza delivery
You're going to be hitting redline a lot in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, or you're not going fast enough to make decent money. So get a manual because an auto will fry.

49cc scooter, used, off craigslist

Ford Focus SVT.

Civic

I actually have just that and trust me, it's too slow for its own good.

A Fiat

VW Golf, its the only real answer

old golf gti

I know it's a meme and way out of your budget, but an old hatch AE86 is a great delivery vehicle that's fun to drive.

They aren't really accessible anymore, but I'd still recommend a small hatch FWD in a similar form factor. Geo Metro? Civic Hatch? CRX?

for $2500?

Direct injection op

Scion iQ is a very solid choice

For $2500 might as well get an NSX

The best pizza delivery car is actually a celica gt or some other gutless 4cyl hatch subcompact.

Celicas are good in city driving 30mpg+, easy to park and and still somewhat fun.

just add a decent radio.

I deliver pizzas in a 5-speed 1984 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3

Red EK9 with a few simple mods.

Really anything but i say civic just cuz easy af to fix and parts are always at autozone
I delivered in this for like 3 years though

All the pizza delivery guys near me use these shitty Nissan Micras, I think it's because they're virtually indestructible.

Watch 30 minutes or less and realize a 5.0 foxbody is the absolute perfect car for the job

Does this delivery job requires you to drive downhill a lot? Does it requires you to drive in a particular way so that them pizza won't get all messy and garbled inside the box?

If so, this is the car for you

same here
there's loads of them, they're bulletproof, use no fuel, and if you do somehow break it, it's cheap to fix or even throw out

>Hey guys I'm making an Initial D reference, look how smart I am!

If you live somewhere with snow, buy an old manual rwd volvo. Throw some snow tires on it and you have the most fun winter beater $1000 can buy.

>but for real, miatas are great delivery cars if you don't have to take more than like 10 pizzas