gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previous:

nobody cares about your shitty ecelebs fucking kill yourself

Hana Song!

>when you get placed at 2300
>go down to 1800 and can't climb back out

Sounds like you belong there.

Hey /owg/ what hero is your favorite to play on attack? Defense?

D.va is cute and perfect. Cute and perfect!

I am going to marry Hana one

>was 62 in S1
>lost 10 out of 10 of my placements in S2
>got placed in low gold
>eventually climbed to plat
>was low diamond at the end of S2
>S3, get placed low diamond
>eventually climb to Master
>S4, get placed low diamond
>fall down to 3200 after a massive tilt induced loss streak
>climb back to Masters
>almost GM now
>attack
Winston
>defense
Roadhog

Fareeha

soloq ur grp'ed up ?

Meant to say
>S4, get placed in low Master
I was placed around 3550

This should be a skin

Probably McCree, his m1 is one of my favorite things when my aim isn't complete garbage. Pharah's pretty fun too. Roadhog is satisfying on defense when you yank one of the attackers out of their group but playing Torb is a guilty pleasure of mine.

That doesn't look like it fits regulation.

What about Hana Song?

Ana saw Soldier and Reaper sittin' in a tree.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

what if mccree is so powerful because he's the only one in the future who uses regular lead bullets and ever since everyone switched to lasers everyone forgot how much regular bullets hurt

Hana Song!

Torb fires white hot metal spikes at people

Mostly. I duo queued for a bit but didn't really climb. I actually found it easier to climb while solo queuing because the guys I duo'd with were DPS mains who thought they were better than they were.

those aren't bullets

>tfw don't know next legendary skin for Bleu
Talon is great though

I climb back up sometimes but I keep getting knocked back down and it hurts

What do you think would hurt more?

Dear comp players,
If you suck, please don't play.
If you pick bad heroes, please don't play.

And for fucks sake, if you are still online and playing bad heroes, listen to your team, and switch before it's too late!

Thank you.

bullets

I want a hero that can induce verticality in some way - like throwing down a little lift pad or something like that.

Kind of like boosting people into the air with Mei Wall, but a bit more obvious and telegraphed so you can play around it.

It would really open up a lot of options on maps. I figure it would be a good part of a supports kit - like the Grav Lift item from Halo or something, you just throw it down and it can boost people about two jump heights into the air - maybe it could be destroyed with damage.

It could also be thrown at enemies to displace them, like knocking a rein into the air so his shield is out of position - or maybe stick to walls horizontally if thrown at them, so you could throw it behind people and knock them off ledges - although i guess that's too similar to Orisa

The idea of verticality in general is really underexplored in OW outside of Pharah flying

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

I wonder where else they could go with her skins since they've already covered pre-blue and you've got her ballet ones as well.

What heroes do you consider "bad"?

i like this skin a lot particularly because it doesn't have the ugly ass spider eye visor like all her other skins do

like i get it but its still ugly

you know, i wouldnt have an issue with my rank if the game was consistent

but holy shit, it feels like getting a team that knows when to ult and when not to ult and communicates is half of climbing, and thats straight up to luck.

You would be wrong

French maid

I'm angry because someone on my team just picked Widow on Anubis. Both ways. Sucking each time.

And when he finally switched off to soldier (or something) the match was already lost.

Same goes for that Tracer that refused to change. Hey buddy, I can see from your stats that you have played Tracer for a whopping two hours in QP and comp combined, so why pick her??

prove it, go get shot with a bullet and then get shot with molten lead

only uh oh! you won't be able to do the lead because the bullet will kill you first because it's stronger than the molten lead

Can someone give an update about how fucked up are things now?

Don't know if I could handle that

>you have played Tracer for a whopping two hours in QP and comp combined, so why pick her??

Because they felt like it probably

Some people just play comp like quick play, that or they're there for the golden guns only

You sort of just prove the average /owg/ poster is mentally retarded.

wrong

They could also do a Marianne skin

not hearing you refute my point fucko

attack widow is great on anubis what the fuck are you on

Something I could see working would be some kind of a tank hero that moves really fast and can carry teammates on their back. Like an APC. The teammates could shoot from top of it like turrets. An alternative to lucio's speed boosting, good for ferrying teammates from spawn to frontline. Could be some sort of mech like dva, or maybe just a literal tank-like vehicle.

How to climb

>Pick a hero who can do lots of damage and easily get assist elims
>Shoot everything you see, especially barriers and Roadhog's fat ass
>Have gold damage and elims

Now, because of the game takes personal performance into account, you don't lose much SR if you lose, but gain a lot if you win. Because personal performance is hard to estimate, all the game does is compare your numbers to your team and the average at your rank. If your winrate is even close to 50%, you will climb

Another way is to buy a new account, tryhard in QP until you get matched with grandmasters and then do your placements. It uses QP hidden MMR if it's your first season. But never after that.

>French maid Widow
Oh god

Yeah, like I said: please, if you suck, don't play comp! FFS.

He didn't get a single pick! (Blizzard should have never included snipers in the first place, they just don't belong.)

stop fretting over things that are not in your control and focus on your own play

What do you mean fucked up? About the state of Overwatch?

The meta is more balanced than it's ever been and the last event was good.

>Attack
Widow, Tracer

>Defense
Tracer, 76, Zarya, McCree

Idiots will never stop playing, all you can do is play around them and hope the enemy team has them too.

If you're here raging then I guarantee you were raging during the game too and that probably contributed more to your losses than a crappy widow ever could.

they belong much more than all the no aim required garbage, it's an FPS after all

Why do people hate Sombra again?

They sleep in the same bed and in the same room.
No homo.

Oh i guess that's some good news. Last time i've checked everyone was complaining about the meta

nerf mercy or make res require LoS

because mexicans take our jobs

I'm not a "rager", I find those people moronic. But I did need to stop playing for tonight, because there were so many losers online. Why doesn't this game have clans?? I don't want to be at the mercy of random bozos.

The game is obviously designed around casual play. No aim heroes are more casual than snipers. (I'm not sure which I prefer tho.)

This is the best OW advice anyone could possibly give you.

She's a stupid Mestiza spic

>His overbuff rank isn't in numbers

Feels good

Wrong. He's Hana Song's crime fighting partner. He's also her bottom bitch.

Bunch of fat asses.

>the last event was good
lol

>cant defend herself
>giant glowing beam shows everyone where shes hiding
>res range is trash

lol

Because she's one of the hardest heroes to play effectively and barely anyone plays her.

All muscle blyat

t. mercy apologist that cant survive on non cum foods

Le clever racist replies my dudes XD

>that QT smile

Don't you just love when someone in low ranks wants to use a strategy they don't even understand, such as dive? Everyone in the pleb ranks should pick Soldier+Pharah as DPS, Mercy+Lucio as healers and Rein+D.Va as tanks. Can't go wrong with those heroes. It's almost impossible to be 100% useless with them. You could replace Mercy with Ana, Pharah with Roadhog, and D.Va with Zarya, but only if you are confident playing them. Never just because someone says "ne need x"

He's Hana Song's crime fighting partner but he's making a mini Shimada baby army with Dr. Angela Ziegler.

>spoiler
>implying

Probably because a bunch of people would pick her with no idea how to play her for a while so she gained a negative perception. Having a hero that most people found somewhat lacking after being blueballed with an arg for months didn't help either.

>tfw me and my friend have finally reached the rank where people know how to look up and aim consistently

So much for the free ride. Now we have to work for it.

>boring to play as or against
>ugliest hero in both design and personality in the entire cast
No idea desu

You have to go back

It's just Tracerfags shitting around on the net. How can anyone hate this qt?

This.

90% of Sombra players are shit

t. sombra main

Do they argue about sports too?

No, because they are not real

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/mexico/

Chu said Reyes loves football and basketball

that outfit is a bit whorish but I like it

>Beautiful Aryan goddess
>Wanting some Asian sub-human monkey
>Ever

It's always nice to see. I've tried looking at other heroes during their hellos but some of them are a bit lacking.

I want her to be my wife.

>Reyes loves football and basketball
He must love getting dunked in the Ilios well then.

>replying to it

When will /owg/ fucking learn?

I wish to marry an egyptian girl.

In my 40+ hours of QP Sombra I've run into maybe MAYBE one or two that actually outplay me

Yeah it can get pretty shitty fast. Even when you do end up with a dive comp there's a big chance they won't actually know what they're supposed to do and think their picks automatically put them on the path to a win.

Why are there so few Sombra mains? Being underpowered doesn't stop other heroes from being played and even mained

asians are honorary whites

heh

Low Rank dive is pretty much a bunch of dps heroes running off on their own.

You are fucking lucky if you have a winston.

t. white cuck who lost heal slut to weeb cyborg

Hanas already been BLACKED user

A negative perception would be fine for me but people get pretty mad when they even see a hint of her in the comp match. I played her to mid master and the amount of deaththreats and reports for “throwing“ I got are absurd. It got to a point where I didn't even want to play the game anymore because I knew that someone would throw the match just because I was picking sombra.

Most of them play her like a shitty Tracer or Soldier. That triggers me a lot