twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgot the link

youtube.com/watch?v=ts95aGM5JNg

Where's the eurobeat

youtube.com/watch?v=iJrnc_jQyBs

youtube.com/watch?v=oaEel0spD34

a fucking 1.8 16v with 150hp in a twingo

youtube.com/watch?v=BKOjPO4YpyU

And that's only the F7P, there's also the F7R which made like 250hp in rally trim.

>tfw you drive a BMW 1series and have to move over for a fucking Twingo

youtube.com/watch?v=15zMw25mHfs

250hp would be fucking madness in an (visually) stock Twingo. Absurd sleeper potential

>Light fwd car
>wet road
>high tyre pressure
>and i'll guess at trailing arm rear suspension

No one with any driving experience would be surprised.

>twingo with exhaust rumble
>bassy engine noise
>turbo spooling hiss
>wastegate noise

What sorcery is this

Twingo vs. Geo Metro/Suzuki Swift

youtube.com/watch?v=iPxxE8iYmFM

Probably a Renault 5 GT Turbo engine.
It makes them A N G E R Y

zoom it goes

yeah it is one

Would a Northstar V8 fit into a Twingo?

theres a ton of them in my country (holland)
only women and fags drive them

If only they were racing down the mountains, then we'd have Initial Veeky Forums.

Probably not, the engine bay is tiny. You'd have trouble fitting something like a VR6 in there, let alone anything with a wider V-angle than 15°.

I've been thinking about an Initial D "reboot", and I had an idea of the reboot's Nakazato expy driving a Tesla Model S, while the Keisuke expy drove a Twingo (possibly swapped so that it can keep up). I was thinking about the DANCE TO THE HEARTBEAT overtake to go as follows:

Nakazato has been keeping ahead of the Twingo due to his superior acceleration, but due to the nature of EVs (short battery life if used hard and overheating issues), he has to keep his speed low to avoid running into any issues. He has the lead when they come to a narrow bridge, too narrow for two cars to drive side by side. Taking advantage of this, Nakazato slams the brakes to slow down, and the Twingo slams his brakes to veer off, however, he gets on two wheels like pic related. This gives him enough room to two-wheel along side him, Nakazato can't see him and is still going slow. When the Twingo slams back down on four wheels ahead of him, Nakazato floors it to try and keep up and overtake him, but his car overheats and undergoes an emergency shut-down.

Would this be a Shigeno-tier ass pull?