/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1569

READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for May:
4/30 - 5/9 - Alchemist Astray
5/10 - 5/15 - All Four Celestials
5/17 - 5/24 - Guild War (Light)
5/25 - 5/30 - Xeno Ifrit Showdown
5/25 - 5/30 - Hero's Return (Naoise event rerun)
5/31 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event
5/6 - 5/15 - Free Memerolls
5/1 - 5/15 - Golden Week Special (Free Rolls, Magnafest, 1/2 Off Coop/Specials, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

why is Cerberus so shit?

Old character design that will never saved by a 5*.

Why is this user so rude?

Yaia!

first for Dem Boiz

You guys are making Threo right?

Sara's feet look so delicious.

Just like Silva.

I meant skill wise. I really like her design

The only reason why I want this fucking potato because she reminds me of TLR's Yami.

Silva is way more recent than Cerberus, and unlike Cerb she had much more to work with.

Who

dark is thick with good attackers, they'd have to make her broken to make her useful

LEEEECCCIIIIAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I'm torn between Nio and Siete as my first GW character since I've started wind with Korwa, Petra, and Zoi as my team.

nobody who is ready to start the 5 star grind is going to get tricked by this stupid troll image

At least potato isn't stuck in a garbage manga.

>song isn't in her own tier titled "new raid staple"
I guess it's not that new.

All Cerberus needs is a 5* on par with Yuel and a good doujinshi and she'll be on the top of everyone's list.

Fuck no her Voice is so shit I dont wanna hear a smoker

I'd say 'Make her a dual element character' for a unique gimmick to give her, but if they're going to make a playable character who counts for two different elements, I know who I want it to be.

Where can I see this shit tier list?

WHAT THE FUCK IS A WOOFUS?

Yeah, she's trapped in an element where nobody needs to use her. It's okay though, since Yami's an expy from another manga.

You.

>Not liking tomboys

You can use her just fine though, nothing is stopping you of making a team with her and Nio.

Why is Uno considered godtier?

her voice doesnt even sound like a tomboy sounds like a granny

>you will never have Lennah massage your sore back when you come back home after a long day of work, as she soothes you with her ethereal voice and dexterous fingers, listening patiently to your ramblings and supporting you with words of confidence

I don't deserve such relentless dread, anons.

>Being gay

>MsStealYoMVP

Naruto/Boruto collab when?

I'm rank 114 and I still haven't seen a single chev sword

Worst gurl

You're right, but the only time I've seen her recommended for a wind team was just for Lecia memes. Wind already has really good characters, sadly. I still want her. Esports are for losers, it won't stop me if I can somehow get her off a free roll.

>Anytime assassin that lasts a full turn instead of 1 damage instance, on a 6t CD
>100% damage cut on 6t cd
>nuke that caps for over a mil and will hit it everytime if combod with assassin skill that also doubles a cover + counter
>4th skill is 3 turns 50% damage cut that heals said damage back if character didn't die each turn, and can be extended by Quatre for 2 turns
I wonder.

I'm rank 91!

God I did not like her in the VN second worst girl

my negroid brother

Kokoro makes my kokoro go dokidoki.

I wish her route had been longer.

Shit taste detected. She was super cute when Yamato fixed her.

ssr tenten when

Sumata with Celeste!

Those'll look great on your barren water grid, user! Especially with Xeno Ifrit around the corner!

You better have half a fucking functioning grid, motherfucker.

I quit the game the day it happens

not before I get Hinata though

how many VA from Majikoi are in Granblue?

I don't have varuna

>wind Lee unit
>has no skills
>but his passive is backwater

She was objectively the best girl though.

Shut up

I would love to have Lee in the game. he should at least have one skill where he opens the Eight gates

>Doing RotB fight.
>Health immediately drops by 20% as soon as the OD bar breaks

When will Noa show us his true form.

Superior girl

He's already shown Rackam.

>pick Kokoro in Yukie route
>bad end
Thank god she had a route in S. It was hard to choose over which ass I'd want to slap.

you forgot 20% stamina buff on ougi

My nigga

Or one skill you can only use once a fight

Has all of S and A been finished being TL'd yet?

A lot

Anthuria, drang, sutera, romeo from the top of my head

I want to kiss Camieux

CA8FEAFE Titan

>stay the fuck away from my boat

A-1 and A-2 are done. they are doing A-3 right now

>you will never have Lennah rub sap into your back when you come back home after a long day of fertilizing her roots, as she soothes you with the howling wind running through her leaves, listening patiently to your ramblings and supporting your girth with her thick trunk.

This user's idea of opening gates would be good. Can be clicked up to 8 times with 0 turn cooldown. Each stack increases damage by a flat 10% but he loses 10% flat of his max HP per turn for as long as it's active. 8th gate makes his ougi hit like Yuisis but he dies the turn after.

>Bullying

Holy shit. Is there a site to replace Nyaa yet? I need to get on those.

Reminder that you will never have her.

I want to GAO on djeeta's djeeta

FUCK OFF I'LL KILL YOU HRT

vira, sig, esser

S has been finished since a few years back. Not sure about the others but A-1 has been finished too.

What was the nip reaction to another Visa-chan? It couldn't possibly have been good, right?

god just looking at A-3 progression right now in translating is at 0 percent and they said they would start back in January

>Will never have that ass
I hate this. I was willing to put down $900 but HRT just had to be a bitch about it.

Are traps gay /gbfg/?

I should be getting a 3rd sunstone this GW

Should I MLB Hades or Varuna
Note I do not have a grid for either
Which would get me better friends

I am a trap and yeah they're pretty gay.

I want to have sex with her hair.

So not only you bully Lennah, but you also lewd her? You are truly a sick fuck. May you never EVER get a Chev Sword or Celeste Claw again. EVER!

they don't really care just like with light zoi

sure why not, who cares

I love you guys

Literally who is this?

post discord

I love Emilia

They're men, liking men is gay, therefore liking traps is gay

God dammit those faggots failed me. Why are they so complacent in taking the HRT and KMR dick? I don't fucking get it.

Very

Less clothed and broken Summer Medusa shortly later anyways

Until the nerf S.Zooey, I'm betting Hades.

what would her Summer version element be? wind?

hades is garbage without gislas