Can't get forced into an insurance cuckbox by your parents if your car doesn't have OBD2

Can't get forced into an insurance cuckbox by your parents if your car doesn't have OBD2

>by your parents
Or you could move out, get a job and pay the bills yourself instead of getting mommy and poppy to buy you shit and then complaining about them giving you conditions.

>move out
>18
>MOVE OUT

You can move out at 18. Stop trying to play the victim

>Pay for housing
>pay for bills
>pay for food
>and a car+insurance
>also go to school

with what job? in what universe?

Sure you can, you can move out into a cardboard box next to the highway

Literally everyone does it. Get some work ethic.

>t. highschool dropout

>Literally everyone does it.

nobody is doing this shit without financial help. It's physically impossible. No entry level job can support that many expenses.

>implying

Even the black boxes over here in Bongland don't use the OBD2 port. It's just shoved into the internals of the dashboard and jacked into the ignition. Works on any car.

Literally nobody does it

Lol

>t. 20 y.o. public school shitter with a wife and two children living on a council estate

Sorry I don't wanna be making 50k when I'm 40

1. git gud
2. don't be shit

You can, but you'll be working two jobs and hate your fucking life.
But hey, at least you'll be cool with strangers on the internet.

YOU CAN PLUG IT INTO AN OBD2 EMULATOR AND TRICK ERIN E-SURANCE, LEAVE IT IN YOUR DESK AT HOME

>amerifats can't afford to move out at 18
Literal 3rd world country

>eurocucks can't afford to move out of their country EVER
H-heh but atleast we aren't fat!

Here you go faggot. Your ticket the fuck out of your parents house with a guaranteed paycheck, a place to live, food, and benefits.

Pick one.

>with what job? in what universe?
Lots of people find a single room boarding offer on Craig's List and other local listing services. Whle a $400 per month room in a house sucks, there are lots of house flippers that rent out each room in their houses. It's obnoxious as I've seen them rent out each of the 3 bedrooms, then the garage, and the den. It wouldn't be legal in my HOA neighborhood, but there are lots of non HOA areas that are laissez faire on rentals and what is allowed for a single room rental. Those house flipping owners are taking advantage of every deregulation that the republicans put into play. But it does allow you to have a place to stay, store your things, shower, eat, and have a decent mailing address.

a studio apartment costs like 1200 where I am. 1800+ for a 1bed room and 2k plus for anything with more space and amenities . This does not include electric nor does it include internet. Note to self its not even a nice one for that price. Its probably owned by some dickhead with a shit ton of apartments and its probably dated and falling apart....in that world.

>Literally nobody does it
What kind of America will you see when everyone says "I can't" cuz everythangs against me....

You mean literally no one like YOU does it. I've seen others do it. Lots of young people out there only have part time jobs and use bus and bicycle. My city has free bus passes or almost free like $10/month for low income people.

Our buses also have bicycle racks, so you literally can ride to the bus and ride from the bus after the bus arrives close to your destination. Doing it this way saves time over bus transfers so you no longer wait. You are always moving.

As for youngsters doing it, there are in my area. You don't see them because you live at your home with your parents and never venture out of your room due to playing games. But there is a busy world out there of impoverished people trying to build their personal fortunes out of the dwindling slice of pie left over by the rich and powerful.

If you have that attitude of "I cannot do it" then that is the same as refusing to compete. You REFUSE to compete. Did you know my parents did not put me thru university? The only thing I had was payment for dorm room so that I was not homeless. My mother and father did not pay for tuition. The lesson was tough and I took 7 years to graduate. But I made it as an electrical engineer. And just like how the military forces new people thru boot camp to toughen them up as well as build mental discipline, this toughness has served me well.

Sure, you say you cannot do it. BUT that is just you. JUST YOU.

>Sorry I don't wanna be making 50k when I'm 40
Yeah, yeah, lots of spoiled kids today have that attitude. They watch too much "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" and idolize that Kanye West guy as their prosperity hero.

What kind of America will you see when everyone says "I can't" cuz everythangs against me....

That's because you continue to stick to that "Entire Place of My Own" requirement bullshit. You do what you can to survive. If you require a complete apartment of your own as the minimum starting out the gate, then you are like that other guy's thread. He required apple iPhone too as the minimum NECESSITY of life. And he had some expensive phone plan too because anything less was unacceptable.

It's too bad the "Occupy Movement" wasn't going on now. It seems even more relevant now with the gap between the rich and everyone else growing due to lack of taxation for the rich and their tax shelter tactics.

>his job doesn't give him housing for free
>his job doesn't give him free food
>his job doesn't give him free beer
L M A O

>this is how wagecucks rationalize their misery

Then what do you recommend? Having 4 roommates? fuck that shit. That was never a thing until recently when a shit ton of Midwesterner nobodies flooded the cities with no real skills. Also I have a budget smartphone and am incredibly frugal so I can swing a pricy apartment.

In Europe, trick is to buy your child a cheap scooter when they're 15 or 16, depending on the country,
and insure it in the child's name.
By the time they're 18 their car insurance will be cheaper.

only a slum or total retard would rent to an 18 year old

Work is Slavery.

GR2 cease use to this site immediately you have to be 18 to post here.

reported for underage faggot

GR7 you can't annonce reports.

>You must be 18 to post here

Who says I'm not?

rule #1

kys

military faggot
not top choice, but i did it at 18.5

>That was never a thing until recently
We have tons of immigrants and some are illegal immigrants. If they can't find rooms to rent in the mexican community, then they spill over into craig's list.

>being poor
>trying poorfags cars
lmao

>trying poorfags cars
More like stealing poorfags cars.
They get a junker for the VIN
Now they go steal your car and move the parts over.
The illegal immigrants now have a valid working car.
They sell it in their community thru one of their body shops.
Repeat over and over.
Welcome to Southern California (the new Mexico)

But why. There is no real reason to do this other than you're expected to.

>get a junker for the VIN
This is why salvage cars can be a good deal. It's not even the actual car that was wrecked, it's a stolen car.

>Or you could move out, get a job and pay the bills yourself instead of getting mommy and poppy to buy you shit and then complaining about them giving you conditions.

Do you think that "Paris Hilton" could do something like that?

A lot of today's youth aren't as spoiled as Paris Hilton, but many have similar attitudes like Paris Hilton. Every time these people say "NO, I won't do it that way" then are limited their options. No, I can only live in a nice apartment with covered parking available; anything else means I am prevented by society and economics from doing it. No, I can only have lobster with every meal; anything less and its impossible to move out. There are all sorts of limitations.

I suspect that a lot of people simply didn't prepare themselves with skills before moving out. They just thought of each day in high school as another day of fooling around. I still sort of remember my days way back in high school. There were plenty of kids that fooled around. There were also very many that educated themselves and also developed vocational skills too. I bet a lot of those people who say "I cannot" didn't make the best use of their time in high school. They treated it more like it was a babysitting service and many teachers are all too willing as it makes their job easier to just let the days go by until they can collect their pensions and benefits packages courtesy of the taxpayers.

Dude you're 18. It sucks building up the debt to do so but go to college, live in dorm, have meal plan. All paid for by your financial aid. After a few years of this, as long as you major in something useful (looking at you gender studies snowflake), you'll graduate, get a decent job, and make money. It's not that hard cupcake.