Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Please don't leave SFV

Play Jive

Reminder that Tekken 7 will be so big it's gonna need two generals! It's gonna be awesome I can't wait for June 2nd!

You're going to play her game, aren't you?

>YOU BLOCKED THE OPPONENTS RANK UP

lmao get gatekept loser

why do Tekken players talk about how tough it is? are you trying to scare new players away?

Tekken 7 FR
Revelator 2
Injustice 2

All of these games will be dead online within a month, and there is no amount of anti-capcom shitposting will change that :^)

Now go on, kusobeggars. She's waiting.

Trying sf5 lobby again

Ft2, character select on, password 1515
If you can't find it, reply and I'll invite
Be warned, at least one of us is shit.

Past the dark, there's a goober bright and new, if you just choose to free it.

desperately waiting on that KoF open beta

i'm also running out of worksafe leona pictures

Put this cute buzzer in MvCI

Acting like a retard isn't going to make people want to play your (my) game, user.

It'll be good. It will have a sizable community. It's the best time to jump in. Play it if you're interested.

I don't think Tekken 7 and Injustice 2 will die anytime soon.
Rev2 though...

Guess I can't see it no matter who hosts it. Just invite me when you can.

why is every fgg OP some lewd girl picture?

I PLAY ON WIFI

Just in case someone thinks there might be some truth to these shitposts, I've been getting matches fast in TTT2 ranked for the past hour and it's 5AM. Saw one guy twice, the rest have been new every time.

Because the FGC is mostly populated by dickbrains.

they need to become their own scapegoat to explain their game being dead in a week

I like Kolin's facial expression. It looks so smug

First for early copies of Injustice 2

TTT2 came out 5 years ago and you can go online and get matches faster than SFV at this very moment. And people don't even like that game.

sniffposters stupid and needs to get his ugly women in the OP

Stuff your face full with your busty cousin's magic titties in twenty days

Same reason my /fgg/ folder only consists of Rashid reaction pics and buttstuff

left or right, who would you want to hang out with for a weekend?

He's right though.
Tt2 just has people refreshing their tekken game up.

I will, but I'm not gonna pay for her. She costs far too much.

didn't Veeky Forums use to have a tekken general? regardless, holy fuck I didn't know tekken 7 was right around the corner, it's been like two years since I've played ttt2 (on my 360). now I see T7 is going to be released on pc. will it be shit with a mouse and keyboard? im hyped as fuck but I haven't turned my xbox on in years and I don't have the new one either, and I'd much rather play it on pc anyway.

Making shit up isn't goong to make your game die any slower.

>n-no leaving sfv behind! r-right, g-guys??!

Anyone got a early release copy of Injustice 2 yet?

Making fake posts isn't going to make your game any less dead.

You mean the free pre-order dlc?
Is there even a price tag yet if you wanna buy her after release?

nice shitpost

It has been constantly active. You're just bullshitting about things you've actually got no knowledge on.

Tekken 7 has been out for two years in Asia and is still the most popular FG in arcades. Are they all just refreshing tHeir Tekken game?

I don't like you

forgot to remake the win count, my bad

keyboard is the best way to play Tekken, see Hitbox

Making shit up isn't going to make your game die any slower.

People are hoing back to TTT2 *now* because 7 is right around the corner. The game had bern dead for years and years before then. Hell the Tekken gen here on Veeky Forums died years ago as well.

T7 will die just like all other tekkens, if not faster. T7 couldnt even beat GG at Evo despite T7 being a brand new game

Injustice 2 doesn't have a pc version? I thought nrs went out of their way to fix pc mkx in preparation to injustice? Guess I'll just play tekken or gear instead.

How popular is Leona?

How do I deal with chun li pressure in SFV as ryu

I pre-ordered Tekken 7 just for the narcoleptic bobby vampire.

IF TEKKEN IS SO GOSH DARN ACTIVE HOW ABOUT YOU FAGGOTS MAKE YOUR OWN GENERAL AND GET. THE. FUCK. OUT.

Because T7 wasn't even out outside of Asia yet and not everyone wanted to enter a game with mechanics they never got to practice for?

What makes you think it will die even faster than previous Tekkens, though?

It's been like this for months. People do play Tekken.

You could literally change the name of this thread to capcom general and solve that problem immediately.

Nah I think they only fixed PC MKX to avoid bad publicity with their sudden drop of PC support. They never talked about a pc release of Injustice 2 so far.

>arcades
>relevant
lmao. arcades are completely irrelevant rven in japan now. Arcades are closing in japan literslly all the time.

Also ttt2 was so activr online that tek gen dief and tekken zaibatsu id an abandoned ghost town LMAO

Pretty popular. She's in most of the KoF games at this point and she has a decent amount of fanart.

At first I thought it would be cool to see qbee moves in 3D, but then I remembered infinite artstyle and think its better not.

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to Tekken 7 not because it's a new Tekken, but because I'll finally get to play some new Street Fighter?

>faggots can't call Tekken a weebshit anime game, so they resort to general "DEAD GAEM" shitposts
Damn, fucking Capcucks just hate everything, I gues

i don't care if tekken is >dead, it's the only fighting series i play or have any experience with
not shitposting
that's reassuring
is tekken actually dead? what's the most popular fighting game? street fighter?

>Tekkenfags now resort to fake news just to pretend their game wont die like always

Holy samefag. Tell me, why do you even fucking care? All they're trying to do is talk about their game and you can't help but shitpost about things no one cares about. Do you hate Tekken? What's even the point of arguing whether or not it'll be dead? Go play your game.

Change the thread to /cfgg/ instead you retard

Explain Xrd in 2014.

The game wasn't out in the US yet it still had a strong showing. Lmao keep looking for excuses. T7 is going to die even faster than Tag 2.

I can't see it so invite when/if you can pls

nuckledu has such a weird haircut

bumpbump

>weebshit anime game
That's a given it doesn't need to be said. The fact that it is also dead is just icing on the cake.

Why haven't you preordered Harleys game?

Hmm, ok. Why do you think she's popular though?

what a horrible night to be in /fgg/

no. I want to play it now but I know it's a bad idea

Or just /sfg/ because let's be real, nobody plays their other games

Guess I can't change it mid lounge, everyone fine with 1 match games? First time doing this, so sorry if I fucked up anywhere.

got it

STOP MAKING FUN OF TEKKEN TAG 2 IT TOTALLY WASNT DEAD! OUR GENERAL DIED BECAUSE WE WANTED IT TO! CAPKEKS WILL GET LEFT BEHIND

Fuck this faggot general. Fuck all you Capcom dipshits. I'm so fucking sick of getting shitposted to hell every single fucking time I mention a game that isn't SFV. I don't shit on SFV, I don't even mention it, and still every fucking time I post about GG, or Tekken, or anything else, immediately replies of "dead game" "goober" "reminder SFV will always be king". This is not fucking CAPCOM general. I wish you would all just make your own thread and leave.

This picture is based on an actual popularity poll.

It's not dead. Calling games that aren't SFV dead is the most common form of shitpost here. Calling SFV or fighting games dead is pretty common too.

Blue Mary is the Ingrid of KoF. Popular but will never return.

No one is forcing you to be here.

how come it's so hard to connect ed's anti air vskill in the combo

>blue mary will never crush you with her thighs

Does /fgg/ have a "shame closet"?

Not pictured: an unopened Mad Catz TE2+ for SF5, unopened limited edition ASW Guilty Gear Sign fightstick, and an opened Hori Viewlix Diamond fightstick in the box.

Yeah but people laugh when I talk about Deadstalkers so it's just SFaggots

>Ingrid
>Popular

Yes it's called my room I have anime figures and posters in it.

You're right. It's just so stupid that the fighting game general is really Street Fighter general. If they just talked about their game it would be fine, but they constantly insist on shutting on everyone else's game, even though this thread is for all of them.

guilty gear is too expensive
ASW can eat a dick im buying t7

I'm thinking you can't just mash it out. it has a timing.

You wouldn't root for an opposing team would you?

SHANGHAIIIIIII

W E W
E
W

is it just me or is the CFN beta even laggier than the actual game

Because cute girls are cute.

u rite
still gonna play all of em tho
except injustice

Nuckledu has fallen the fuck off

how long until he kills himself?

>all that anime shit
end yourself

But they aren't competing. You can play all of them. I do.

I'd like to talk about more games, but they only get brought up in the context of bitching that nobody talks about other games. Like now.
I've got kof, bb, gg, and kof if anyone ever wants to play those.

lol chill he lost a set to fucking xiao hai, what is with you people

shitters/casuals/scrubs dont like that game*

He's gonna take half the fgc with him, why do you think he's spending all that time at the gun range

He won capcuck hence put a giant target on his back. He is probably the most studied player.