Bitcoin BTFO

How do I short Bitcoin? I think it's going to tank hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/yMfksI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am also going to short bitcoin fellow nocoiner. I think it will tank hard also. I'm going to leverage myself to the ballsack and short the fucking shit out of it.

A near retiree came asking about BitCoin at work yesterday. Seems there was something on the radio or television or whatever that said that Russia and China were moving towards bitcoin to trade instead of trading in American Dollars.

According to...
...that's looking like a successful pump.

Margin trading on exchanges.

Yesterday they had a conference in my country, they all talked about the big amounts of income you would earn but nothing more, How safe is to invest in this?

Also in new in this

JUST A REMINDER YOUR SHITCOIN PUMP AND DUMP BILLSHIT IS ALL A SCAM.

Sage

when's the dump?

b careful my dude

Shit man how you predict the future its going down hard

buy eth. when bitcoin crashes a lot of people move their investment over to eth. ofc diversity is your strenght, so maybe buy some monero too.

>shorting bitcoin

> not knowing how to short bitcoin but knowing it is going to crash
> tfw nocoiners only want to have a good troll

gtfo
faggot

>OP

How to short in one easy step:

1. Watch the crash and do nothing about it.

Only a dipshit leverages on a short.

>do nothing
>not just buy the dip and keep winning

MOAR debt notes = losing

Your brain got washed hard.

I'm sorry for your loss.

>He shorted bitcoin

Press F

bitmex.com/register/yMfksI

There you go.

Impossible to do directly, since it's a worthless financial instrument, there is no bitcoin held available to for you to borrow and nobody supports options or anything on it either.

Probably on purpose by it's retailers and designers, I'm sure hedge fund managers would love a way to short worthless fake gay Internet money you can't actually use to buy anything.

LMAO MAXWELL

you're not even tripfagging right now and i know your fucking autistic ass actually still thinks u will make money from referral links on Veeky Forums
ahahahaha

>maxwell says long factom 2 days ago
>ago goes down

there is a lot of autism i see on Veeky Forums, but this is just a whole new level
L M A O