>some lv 102 rogue wants a MoP alchemist
>hop on my old main from MoP and link alch
>wants 2 of each flask
>make them
>ask why
>"Elixir master"
>what for?
>"for the new flasks"

If I faction change, will I lose my Alliance Needs Purple Lotus quest? Someone said they still had it on the horde side and I don't want to lose my dumb shit.

Not his fault btw.

I am going fire mage and there is nothing you can do about it

WoW 2 when

I have "horde needs mithril bars" and "horde needs lean wolf steaks", an old Aterac Valley quest and "CLUCK!" if you want me to share them with you. Also I don't know how the fuck I have that same alliance quest on my horde toon.

US-Horde

Stop being guildless.

hi hello

just tested it and I can share all of them

wonder how I got the alliance one....

>keep getting to illidank consistently
>now deaths to eyes and stupid shit
>dcs
>more deaths
>start 20mins late
>end 20mins early
epic

Hell yeah, thanks user. Add me and I'll pry those off of you after I switch. Gnomeadin#1665

I guess if I keep the quest after changing we'll know how.

/wowg/ flex today! US-Horde side like it's always been, starting at 8pm cst. Depending on who shows up, we might just jump straight to heroic. Everyone is invited! Minimum ilvl should be at least 850. Invites go out at 7:45. Add Froo#1664 for details and invite.

We will be using discord for voice but it's not required.
Discord link:
discord.me/wowg

>join random LFG groups for world bosses
>share all of the old quests I have
>all these people getting mad in chat
>STOP SPAMMING

>Xorothian Fel Knights
when does the Ebon Blade get to show these fags who the real knights are?

only REAL warlocks own these

froo will you be my bf

>OOC: Walk-Ups Welcome!
>Character is rude, cranky, and doesn't actually want to be talked to ICly

Why are you playing a character in a random RP zone if they can't actually interact pleasantly with anyone?

but user, those aren't big, undrained eredar balls?

mfw I vendor all this nostalgia shit because it wastes space and mean nothing when literally everyone who links them uses a generator or is sad

write what you know

> Last post was 11 minutes ago.
Why so dead guys ?

cute pand

>Walk ups welcome!
>is named something super edgy
>ignores anyone that isn't playing a girl character
boy RP sure is fun in current year

>wanting a brown bf

/wowg/ is rooting for you

>Finally try Elvui since it's so popular
>The garrison button covers the dungeon difficult display on the mini map
Into the trash it goes.

>replying to hunsy
Why

is hunsy the one who reposts all my greentext stories too?

>You appear to be blocking our ads with an Ad Blocker. Warcraft Logs depends on these ads to help cover our high server costs. Please add *.warcraftlogs.com to your ad blocker's whitelist or consider supporting the site by sponsoring it on Patreon.

You guys are fucking autistic.

It is no mystery why serious players don't come here.

Wouldn't be surprised

>website is unusable until you unblock their ads

why bother asking nicely and giving justification when you're gonna hold it hostage from us anyway

That shit is annoying. I generally think about the ones that ask nicely if I use the site often enough but when you hold it hostage I just stop caring, fuck you and fuck your site.

check this pure vanilla used to be attuenement for blackwing lair

>running mythics on alt to gear up
>finish off a +4 eye
>get a +2 Halls of Valor keystone
>god damn it
>reluctantly start a group
>fills up pretty fast, i'm not a cunt with ilvl so i invite anyone with wq gear basically
>it's only +2, right?
>get to dungeon, everyones happy and chatting
>tank stands right in hymdal storm drake breath
>every time
>healer also cannot navigate platform without using the camera to turn 30 degrees and see drakes
>healer also dies every time
>calmly explain the mechanics
>healer, tank and druid dps still die to the most telegraphed mechanic in the whole dungeon
>start calling each other bad and the group disbands

why can nobody do this fucking boss properly? i don't want to tank, i have no relics

Hymdal is a lot harder than the rest of HoV except for Odyn. He does a lot of AoE damage

He does a lot of AoE damage if you stand in stupid shit that you get a million years to avoid

Hardest part of the instance is just those giant trash packs desu

>doing a 13 maw with my friends
>bring a shitter BM hunter pug in
>lowest damage by a mile
>second highest damage taken, hit by every scythe on second boss and every barrage on Helya
>friend accidentally tentacles himself to death on helya
>hunter pug says he's sick of guilds carrying their friends through high level keys and ruining 3 chests
honestly the thing that made me angriest was that he called a 13 a "high level key" but i feel your pain, user

I dont date uggos

You will probably trick some people but i know this is a copy pasta

yeah he does do alot, but plenty is avoidable. it's always the female nelf priest that dies to spinning blades though

how is +2 compared to regular mythic? i've never done it.

16% more health and damage, iirc

That's it

it's not very much harder. especially with even the most casual player wearing 880+ gear.

but you don't even know what I look like!!

So for leveling a rogue all that really matters between the specs is what playing style you like?

yup

Yeah you're just going to get carried until like level 50 no matter what you pick

Make sure you pick outlaw and use a pirate transmog, that's the official /wowg/ way to play a rogue!

Well it finally went through and it abandoned all my quests, so now I have really no idea.

check this

How can I get that "tabard and nothing under it" look that Vanessa VanCleef has? Asking ask a male fury orc

froo more like poo

Thanks, I generally seem to see more assassin rogues at 110, why is that?

It's easy and not RNG Pirate spec, though I see mostly pirates so I dunno lol

>Gul'dan on mythic is just a tank&spank now

love these bugs blizztards

also fuck Veeky Forums for blocking this twitch link because it's "spam"

it's not an item

on retail servers atleast...

FUCK ROGUES HOY FUCK

why is every single shitter rogue cuck a fucking outmeme le pirate roughe ebin eyepatch yarrrr me hearties bones-rolling SHIT???EVERY SINGLE ONE. dont see any other rogues, just fucking LE EBIG POIRATE ARRRRR. im so FUCKING SICK OF THEM. EVERYWHERE I GO. fucking outmemes and their saber slashes making that *shink* sound. and the fucking dice popping all over the place so they can get their meme buffs. and then suddenly LE PISTOL SHOT FROM 1000 YARDS AWAY LOL STUNNED FOREVER EBIN!!!!! LE PISTOLERO!!!!!! ARRRRRR I BE A PIRATE!!!!!! RUN YE SCURVY DOGS THROUGH FOR HALF YE HEALTH POOL YARRRR *grappling hooks behind you* NOTHIN PERSONNELL YE LANDLUBBER

are rogues just in such a shit place that no one plays subtlety or assassination so they're forced into THE LITERAL REDDDIT SPEC? is outmeme doing more dps than the other specs? or is it just the YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF LE RUM YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE I ARE A PIRATE SWAB LE POOPDECK MATIES UPBOATS ON THE PORTSIDE BATTEN LE HATCHES XDD appeal to all the LITERAL and ACTUAL memeing shitters and drooling retards who fucking think ARRR LE PIRATE YARR HAR LE SHARKS IN LE WATER LE SCURVY JOLLY ROGER ARRRR THE SEAS BE CHOPPY I AM LE FLYING DUTCHMAN!!!!11 fucking kill yourselves

Are there not any hotpants or bikini bottoms for males that you can wear a tabard over?

Is this freshly cooked pasta or old and stale? Haven't been on /wowg/ regularly since MoP.

it's about as old as Legion

Really easy to play, lots of tools that help you ignore mechanics, and they're edgy

Interesting, thanks for the advice/viewpoints. Assassin seems to be better for class fantasy as well.

check this all books, jelly?

They also shit a lot of damage out with low effort.

patreon.com/warcraftlogs
>2353 Patreons
It's crazy how much money people have to throw around at all these patreons.

>tfw ywn be Fenoxo making $27k a month to play Overwatch and complain about your health while other people finish your game for you

It is. The fantasies are basically pirate, classic rogue, and naruto ninja.

Nice old pasta.

Well then

Just defending Gold mines here.

>naruto ninja

They should totally give them an ability called decoy that turns you into a log, teleports you to the other side of the target, and the other player doesn't automatically switch off the log until he realizes it, or if it's a mob it just "kills" the log.

don't they already have an ability that literally *teleports behind u*?

>low has the lowest amount of subs ever
Really makes you think

Dammit, forgot to park my main by my alt again. Hope the cunt is still around

DEAD GAME

yeah but this would be akin to feign death since it forces the other player to re-target

eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614973997?page=1

huh

>*it's a hologram*
>*shadowsteps behind u*
>*hits u down to 10% health and throws a bomb*

Psh... Easy...

What happened to Legion? It started off pretty good. Then it was like they learned nothing from WoD

Old and inaccurate. Majority of rogues are assassination at the moment, at least in raids.

WoW has built up a very casual playerbase over the years and now when they have to do stuff to keep up other than daily quests for rep and dungeons they cant deal with it.

I think they want to replace them with a playerbase that actually sticks around so the game doesn't die.

I mean tbph I think most people are fine with grinding reps and shit, but this timegate stuff is fucking stupid and feels really, really bad.

>I mean tbph I think most people are fine with grinding reps and shit
Not really, people keep whining how it feels like chores.
It's like they never played another MMO

>tfw you don't have draenor flying

Guess I better get used to that spec then

I don't really get why Blizz won't go back to the Wrath style reps. That worked really well and everyone enjoyed it.

Pick a race for my new hunter. 7 decides. Horde or Alliance.

Only one I wont' do is human because they look fucking horrendous in Mail gear.

dorf

Gnome with mechanical pets

I just want perditions blade to drop

Guys what the fuck are you doing to me right now.

fem panda with hunky gorilla pets

>NA primetime on a weekend
>thread is completely dead
hmmm