hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/legend-rank-1-silence-priest-journey-to-ungoro/
hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/silence-priest-deck-list-guide/
strawpoll.me/12954423
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NOICE
LITTUL
RAPTIS

blocks your path

shame if something happened to your lethal setup

fourth for HUUUUGE DRAWS

Whats a good substitute for forsen?

Hes being a massive weeb cucklord lately and I can't take this anymore

Does anyone know about that obscure exploit of Milhouse whit mage quest?
I'm interested but found nothing on google.

If you want pure, unadulterated memes, Nevy Wevy is probably the way to go- he honestly grows on you and is surprisingly really good at playing bad decks

definitely /ourguy/

Should I dust it?

It's not real, the people in the last thread were taking the piss and trying to convince people to craft THE MIGHTY MILLHOUSE MANASTORM

Reminder that the EU vs CN quarter finals is in 3h30m

i did and havent regretted it once

Are you really that thirsty for 400dust tho?

user thats his neutral legendary page and he has 0 dust what do you think

>tfw you dusted Captain Greenskin

JUST

It wouldn't surprise me if Team 5 was hit by this new ransomware and the HS source code was lost because Ben forgot to make backups.

>What Israel?
Is he confirmed to be /ourguy/?

I dusted it, i don't believe that this legendary will ever be playable.

Except they most likely use windows 10 so this shit wouldnt even affect them

>Playing warrior
shit taste senpai

W10 is also vulnerable. Patch was released back March so let's hope they keep their machines updated.

>Trump committed to one state solution in first Israel meeting out of fucking nowhere

I wonder why 90% of Palestinians hate America? Israel is for peace :^)

Hearthstone. Play Menagerie Warden in your Token Druid.

bro it's just a strip of desert that no one wants bro, there's no human rights violation at all bro

I specifically dusted him because I DON'T play that much warrior, but I definitely regret it in the long run- every once in a while I want to just jam some Pirates and the better lists are more midrange-oriented these days. You can also use him in Tempo Warrior

I started crying earlier because I drew Patches on turn 1.

It wasn't about Patches obviously, but that was the last straw on this shitty day.

hearthstone: not even once

Did you win?

I alt f4ed because I was at a rank floor anyway.

unlucky

*topdecks you*

follow de luls

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

4 operators before turn 10, too bad the guy quit before I could pull the 5th one...

>kripp has been playing less and less HS
>hafu is soaking up all his viewers
someone stop her

Which one is better?
hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/legend-rank-1-silence-priest-journey-to-ungoro/
hearthstonetopdecks.com/decks/silence-priest-deck-list-guide/
Is priest even playable without taunts this meta?

There is literally an 80+% to grab Operative off of Netherspite now breh- it's the only Priest dragon and you are 4x more likely to get a class card.

Silence Priest is better and also a better meme, but Dragon Priest is a lot more fun than it used to be with it's early curve horseshit.

The first one is harder to play because you have no taunt sponge for extra turns when you fuck up and can't combo right/don't take the proper defensive play, but it's also better. The pure cycle that pyros/circles provide help you reach your win condition quicker, and can help maintain board in a pinch.

Silence/Combo Priest is literally the new Patrons, it's broken its winrate will stay mediocre/mid tier 2 because most people don't play it right.

You have been awoken by THE GLORY OF A NEW SUN

>Get taunt, stealth and poisonous twice in a row on fledgling

I am so fucking mad. What are even the odds of that?

I stacked at rank 3 with my midrange pally cause shitload of aggrodruids with crabs, and instead of craftin the only pala legendary i don't have. i made priest with shamblers now i saw deck without it and i'm too greedy to just rid of them

>not one good streamer online

Krip is but he doesnt play HS

Can someone explain how this 1 cost spell kills my 5 health minion and restores 5 health to their hero?

Auchnai
And it doesnt look like it restored his health either

You fucking virgins do realize this game is completely broken right? There are 2 classes in this game. 1: Pays for packs and pulls decks off the internet. 2: Casual players that come up with their own decks. #2 is vital to the game success but they allow #1 virgin fags spending hundreds on a game to shit on #2. The game is fucked. Get off of your virgin seat and play a real mans card game, magic the gathering.

But a lot of us do/did play mtg, user. I'm not about to shell out hundreds for the new aggro cancer in that game, though. At least I've played this game long enough to make a few free meta decks and meme decks each expansion without paying, I literally filled both pages with experiments and fun decks at some point

Except magic is even more pay to win.

I know you're trolling, but even having come from a YuGiOh back round, it's actually amazing how laughably bad Hearthstone is for F2p. I genuinely hope no one defends the dust mechanic because it's already rediculous that it's not actively protested

Sorry I Shouldn't say "For this games success" the game is a success because they predicted how stupid millennials are with their money. When you buy decks in magic at least there is value there, even in their online version you can sell cards. Hearthstone is a pay to win game with no value whatsoever.

MrYagut is alright, especially if you like Miracle Rogue. He's running an interesting list with Burgly Bullies and no Sherazin right now.

Navi, Neviilz, Thijs, Ostkaka, and Hafu are also online- choose your flavor

>the old magic is more expensive meme

Im starting to think its not possible, help friends.

I can get within 1 damage of lethal but cant get further than that.

who here /scaredtolose/ in ranked? I want to reach rank 5 for the sweet 400 dust but every time I'm in a win streak I become a scared pussy and don't want to queue ranked anymore.

>play against pirate warrior
>I've gained like 30 armor, game is over
>he ropes

If you play a metadeck your winrate WILL be over 50%

>windfury, can't be targetted

Based fledgling

Are people really fans of Kripp here? He gained twitch fame by exploiting in D3 and than he found a pay 2 win trash hole that is hearthstone and rose to the top. Why the fuck would you look up to a creepy fuck like this and give him money? He doesn't even read chat. Jesus y'all are pathetic.

No one on Veeky Forums is pathetic enough to donate to streamers.

>40 wins until golden paladin

>win rate is at least 45% at r10

prob because i concede the moment I have a shit hand to get these games through faster

Holy shit, did Rage get Quest Mage to not be abysmal? He got top 30 with this list, maybe it was just him tho. This guy is a meme genius though, he piloted fucking Djinni Inner Fire Priest to legend LAST split.

I watch him to learn Arena skill

>doesn't post list
bad, bad user!

forgot dick

>those meme typos
maybe I should sleep, or just kms

Ostkaka is playing it atm

is standard getting flooded with pirate bots now as well, what the fuck

How high ranked to you have to be to impress /hsg/?

strawpoll.me/12954423

I fucking love rage

>mfw he made it to legend with a Finja Secret Paladin in MSG

is he a prophet?

nothing will impress anyone in this thread
people will laugh at you for not being legend while not being legend themselves

>rank 9, nothing but dragon priest
>rank 8, nothing but pirate
>rank 7, nothing but jade aggro shaman

Just play token Shaman like the rest of us bro

I somehow struggled to get to rank 5 this month, when it's been ridiculously easy before. I've done it with meme decks a bunch before, but had to actually tryhard with murloc paladin this time.

ladder is fucking polarized at the moment, queuing feels like playing freeze mage in the olden days just hoping you don't get that 20% chance of getting CW

Hope better search deep into his hat for consolation, because he's about to get dunked on by OmegaZero. His decklist are way too greedy.

>bringing non-Silence Priest

I had my easiest climb ever this season, I got legend on the 6th or something. That was before everyone was playing secret mage though.

Did you use Aggro or Jade Druid?

>last 2 months in a row hit legend
>this month can't even be bothered to hit rank 10
I'm rank 13 right now and seriously only logging on every 3 days to clear out quests. I must have really burnt out from last month playing tons of aggro druid

>didn't think blizzard could make an expansion with decks I hate more than gadgetzan
>ungoro
>quest mage
>quest warrior
>secret mage

I agree that Quest Warrior is AIDS, but at least there is a diverse range of decks to play and counters for all the decks I hate exist rather than Aggro Shaman just steamrolling.

I didn't actually kinda liked Aggro Shaman, just kinda got bored from seeing/playing it so much

How can you think Ungoro is worse than Jade and Pirate meta?

>tfw you decided to play wild this season a bit just to play aggro shaman a little bit

Is shaman quest worth crafting?

Same

>Tfw can't decide if it's worth buying kara

>a random guy added me a few days ago to say I had godly luck
>now he's trying to talk to me more
Weird people.

At least none of you guys have tried to actually talk to me.

It's an alright meme, but you honestly don't even need it to play Murloc Shaman. It's decent in Wild, and only really the Finja package (fuck off) fits in Standard Token/Bloodlust Shaman

Think about the normies who play this game all day. They're disgusting.

>grinding wild ladder
>~100 games this season, out of those ~50 are pirate warrior

>tfw one of your long time friends tell you to stop spectating his arenas because you "bring bad luck"

maybe you do user

I just like childrens' card games

>fucked up saturation on the stream

It was fine the entire week, c'mon.

it looks fine

Same here, but I'm not rank 5 yet.
Rank 7, c'thun warrior vs quest paladin

Hmmm, which one do you pick guys?

I know that maybe I'm an unlucky charm. It feels even worse because you can't even call his bullshits.

r8 my deck

Bloodsail Corsair, Golakka Crawler and ooze to counter pirate warrior
Hungry Crab to counter murloc paladin
Kabal Lackey+Counterspell to counter quest decks
Dirty Rat to counter quest rogue
Doomsayer+Frost Nova to counter jade druid
Owl+Spellbreaker+Spellbender to things like Divine Spirit, Spikeridged Steed
MCT to counter people that play 4 or more minions
Eater of Secrets to counter secret mage
BGH to counter big guys
Kodo to counter Doomsayer
Black Knight to counter taunt warrior
Nozdormu to counter people who rope, and decks that run auctioneer

Any weaknesses?

just pick the ozruk even though its a pos
you got some elementals

You need to start spending that dust on things that matter, like golden legendaries.