/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1570

READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for May:
4/30 - 5/9 - Alchemist Astray
5/10 - 5/15 - All Four Celestials
5/17 - 5/24 - Guild War (Light)
5/25 - 5/30 - Xeno Ifrit Showdown
5/25 - 5/30 - Hero's Return (Naoise event rerun)
5/31 - ?/?? - New Scenario Event
5/6 - 5/15 - Free Memerolls
5/1 - 5/15 - Golden Week Special (Free Rolls, Magnafest, 1/2 Off Coop/Specials, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2QUngVGxmE
youtube.com/watch?v=WdHRGH1Qv70
exhentai.org/g/1061718/0f0e357bc0/
youtube.com/watch?v=PGqMG5O_vgA
youtube.com/watch?v=sDaT_AGS0dk
youtube.com/watch?v=PufnkiQTEGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why can't /gbfg/ decide if Sarasa is good or not?

what makes uno stronger than quatre?

>tfw only a few days of magfest and celestials left

Shes very good. People used to autism whether or not Okto is better but they are pretty different characters.

Why do you need /gbfg/ to decide for you?

Because shitposting and posting videos of some guy soloing stuff with ougispam as evidence is more important than anything. And don't forget lmao Ground Zero can't kill Celeste hard!!11

So who's next in line to be taken hostage?

any idea what the ninja weapon does for sword master? ninja and sword master are my most used classes.

Olivia

Papa Bones

Quick, post your grinding soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2QUngVGxmE

If there's another Quatre in the raid.
Debuffs are pretty important.

First you need debuffs. Then you can start worrying about other stuff.

OMOSHIROI

How do we save him boys? His upgrade was only decent at best.

Uno actually deals damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=WdHRGH1Qv70

Give me a good reason why I should bother getting a Suzaku Katana when I already have a maxed ifrit halberd.

Water always has GW dagger

because you have nothing else in your life that matters

Cute taste.

exhentai.org/g/1061718/0f0e357bc0/

Playable soon

Dumb traitorposter.

>Just MVP your Bingo

6BD8B0C0 Chicken

Please someone tell this lil rank 51 that through 300+soul berries at Celeste Omega that he is doing good and he shouldn't just switch to Earth since gacha is giving me SSRs.

You know how Overdrive Assassin and Break Assassin deal a bunch of damage? Uno does that every 6 turns and it doesn't matter whether the enemy's in Break.

Kaguya for water (Buy a car)
Athena for fire (Marry at Registry of Marriage by Cygames)
Garuda for wind (Buy a house)
Olivia for dark (Present your firstborn's birth certificate)

What's the max attack of an Ifrit halberd.
The Katana's max attack is 2530

What's better, HP and max damage cap, or small crit?

>tfw just realized I spend more time on GBF leaving it on Auto than actually playing it

small crit

is that a fucking olden cortana
nigger i don't even have a fucking olden cortana

i think i've run about 600-700 berries this fest and gotten about 28 things, only one claw. no cortana because i'm not running DAO

>sticks are better than eckes

this is better than my dark ""grid"" and I'm 103

Please explode.

please don't tell me you actually spent all the mats to 4* a literally completely useless weapon

Baha

>Athena for fire (Marry at Registry of Marriage by Cygames)
Can I marry her then or do I have to buy something extra for that?

found the faggot

I got like three normals and two claws but no magna cortana. Shit will be easier to buy

Sub-101 shitter here, could use some advice for my wind team.

I'm used to running teams that don't get hit most of the time (Blind/Fear/Charm) or managing hostility like Razia/Ayer/Halle. But since I just got Korwa, I could use some advice on how to best build a team around her, since she needs to get hit. These are the characters I have, currently running with Birdman-Helnar-Korwa (Christy-Melissa).

My question, which MC class + subskill would u guys recommend I roll with? Don't have IVs yet. And what kind of team would you build out of these characters?

>baka failed

How do I start the 5* GW character grind
I dont see an option in the shop or a fate episode

Grats on our loss

You have to marry a real woman

WHERE'S MY GODDAMN CLAWS REEEEEEE

fuck man it's raining axes and selfies over here
i need fucking claws

Is EX1-3 still the best way to farm creeds?

yes

I don't play fire, so the amount of fire mats I have lying around is immense. I have so much of that shit I've spent the mats for 2 5*'s. I still have enough left to 4* a grid.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGqMG5O_vgA

It is comfy going to sleep soon grinding time.

So what SSR Gacha weapons are actually worth using your chocolate bars on? Only ones that come to mind are Yuel's axe, S.Zoi's ribbon and maybe the weapons from LegFes only characters?

why didnt you help baka fail

>whale somehow marries
>suddenly has no time or money to waste in game

Flawless plan.

3EBF3D98 2nd Chicken

(you)

>Olivia for dark (Present your firstborn's birth certificate)
Can I just adopt or impregnate a woman via sperm injection.

I doubt my dick can reach that important part.

God bless namafu

you've made TWO 5*'s and you spent fucking URNS on a fucking HALBERD that you think is still a usable weapon

man, natural selection really fucked up this time.

>you spent fucking URNS on a fucking HALBERD that you think is still a usable weapon
I had nothing to fit the slot for fire GW and I have an excess of the things from Ifrit so I used it.

No shortcuts.

550BB6D6 zoi

When will KMR be fired and a new producer be brought in?

does carrying around a bunch of eternals/gw weapons increase my chances of dimension halo transforming?

No. Only dependant upon the characters in your party. Front/backline doesn't matter either

So content will be behind an impregnation wall. And my dick can't penetrate that.

I should just end my life now.

eustace gun
but yeah, just save it for the legfes limited one
they all would have a normal III modifier at the very least which makes them above the other gacha weapons

Anyone got any advice?

so wait, weapons don't matter at all? that actually helps a lot, thank you

Uno is one of the top 5 damage dealers in the game in his 5*, probably top 3 with right build.

And he is one of the two sources of the Stamina/Strength buff- the only other being Excalibur with Swordmaster (which was the Water whale lord weapon), while he doesn't buff the team as hard damage wise due to lack of giving the team more data like Quatre, provided you can get more DATA from other sources i.e. Korwa + GW dag then individually he is better, I'd still say Water lords def want to get both though.

New class when?

Are there any non-limited character weapons worth keeping and possibly using chocobars on?

Will Drums save Earth?

gandalf sword

CRYSTAL! HUZZAH! PRAISE user!

where do i put points for my salsa? both crits and the DA? what comes after that?

no

Eustace gun
Birdman spear

Those are some terrible zeniths.

Ougi damage

I think they disappoint me more than her actual 5*. Was it that hard to give her earth atk and enmity?

i don't think he's on the level of needing to explode, i blew all of my leveling ep and berries on chev and got two guns (third was from store), similar rank to him

use whatever you want korwa doesnt need a team built around her and she benefits from getting hit but doesnt need it

BEF30BA6 3rd Chicken

youtube.com/watch?v=sDaT_AGS0dk

>Eustace gun
>spending a chocobar for +~450 attack

Yeah.. Yeah they are.

Thanks

I really hate this fucking turtle.

youtube.com/watch?v=PufnkiQTEGs

>Flohrenberk
lmao

Possibly anything that has a large attack up (or maybe a med ATK/HP up) and a useful secondary skill like crit or enmity. Also, some have interesting charge attacks, like the dirty cock's bow.

If it has large HP up, though, fuck that shit.

>tfw finally able to burst it down turn 1

You'll all see, Sarasa's support zenith will be god tier and she will be the best GW 5*

>want to bring esser to dimension halo for th9
>risk turning the boss into a gun
is there a way around this? how do you get th9 without esser?

it's better than using some random SR with half of the damage

I'll be fine with ANYTHING helpful, just fucking anything good

>Chance at doing Neutral Damage (3,000 for SA, 6000 for DA, 9000 For TA)

Stop listening to the leddit tierlist for starters

Quatre isn't a damage dealer, he's utility and arguably the best in the game. He /outright/ replaces the need to take DF, he replaces the need to take a GW dagger and provides a decent variation of debuffs in his 5*. He also brings dispel.

I dont have characters with debuff on my main element so i go chaos ruler with TH

Is there a more useless skill on an SSR in the game?