Lexus

Why is Lexus so far ahead from Infiniti and Acura?

What can Lexus do to catch up to Mercedes-Benz and BMW now that the Germans are becoming meme brands?

see

They never will and infiniti is still ahead.

Lexus are shit if you are a car enthusiast because they are underpowered as fuck while being pigfat.

Japanese are autistics and refuse to change their stupid mentality so you will find stupid shit that exists only on their cars and not on european/american ones.

One above all is the fucking backlit buttons and shit that don't stay lit (not all of them and in particular the windows buttons) at night with lights on so you can't see them in the dark, it's so stupid.

However, speaking about Lexus they have to:

>Ask Magneti Marelli to produce an infotainment system for their cars that is worth to exist in lord's years 2017

>Stop using fucking cheap plastic and pretend that it's metal (like the lexus logo on the steering wheel for example) and stop using it on extended parts

>improving base audio system because the non Mark Levinson systems are fucking sub par

>stop using the same cruise control command unit that can be found on japanese cars since the 80's (did Toyota buy millions of that pieces and have them up to this day?)

>setting up the steering wheel to be more direct without an extended dead zone that only americans like because of their large ass roads

I feel like Lexus and Infiniti have have something that the other does not. I don't consider Lexus completely better than Infiniti and vice versa. But its obvious those two shit on Acura. Seriously, fuck Acura. Here I was starting to get a little hype when I saw the A-spec refresh of the TLX and thinking we might finally get a Japanese version of the BMW-MB-Audi rivalry. But no. Acura has no idea what the fuck they want to be.

>infiniti is still ahead.

>the non Mark Levinson systems are fucking sub par

Not even an argument.

If you cared about the audio, you'd get the ML system anyway.

>RWD GS being axed

We will get this next gen ES aka glorified, overpriced FWD camry.

Infiniti markets to black people and acura is just expensive honda

They're more fun to drive than current German equivalents.

Less power and more weight isn't an automatic death sentence if you hone in on chassis tuning.

>expensive Honda
That also markets to black people. Lexus won by default.

>fwd
>pigfat
>fun to drive

No

For less money and less power, you get a more balanced chassis and smoother ride. Its just more comfy, which is what you should look for in a luxury car.

Will concede that the FWD ones are just overpriced Camrys. Also their CVTs just choose terrible times to go from 4th to 3rd.

>cvt
>4th to 3rd

Lexus will fire you for being a shitty shilling

Learn what CVT is.

This user has a point.

Acura is focused only on SUVs and the NSX is "look at me we can still build an exotic!" What's the point of the TLX even existing when the new accord will run circles over it.

Lexus is literally the luxury car you get your wife. i'm fuckin' serious. any euro luxury car will get driven into the ground by a woman in very short order. Lexus on the other hand has nigh indestructible Toyota reliability and juuuust enough power to make the missus think she's driving something good.

they are Camry's/Corolla's with leather seats, and thats not a bad thing.

Lexus catches up to MB/BMW by becoming the new MB/BMW. Chasing a floundering brand makes you a floundering brand at best. Lexus needs to set a new bar to beat by not even trying to compete and making the best possible product they can

>You Must Be Tha Stupidest Nigga Alive
this had better be an album title

You have to have your head in your ass if you can't already see the improvements Toyota has made to the brand. Especially since the LFA. That car has seemed to inspire more than a few Toyota executives since 2010-ish.

>LFA beating Ferraris in comparos
>GSF beating M5s in comparos
>LS constantly referred to as having Bentley levels of luxury
>LC constantly being referenced in the company of Aston Martin

It speaks for itself.

And k kw that every user that replies to this with green text and memes is an autist.