Fate/Grand Order General /fgog/

It's time.

Previous thread: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed) (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz (embed)

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/21tWh5nQ
pastebin.com/TBukS6y7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

Pastebin with event summary
pastebin.com/21tWh5nQ

Pastebin with Nasu's blog
pastebin.com/TBukS6y7

Now behave yourselfs now or else Tamamo will have to punish you anons again. Bye~

Love

I'll just report you until your banned again if you ever have the nerve to do so.

JETS is here

Grand Lancer Arkantos when?

Would you summon Bane as your servant to fight in a HGW? What would his catalyst be?

Gil lemme smash

pls

>it's time
Time for what?

Robin's new lines got translated by Reddit

With BB:

"Seriously? BB's here! That girl brings disaster on the level of a nuke wherever she goes. Still, she's a small town girl at heart, so she never does anything more than the kind of stuff that happens at neighbourhood association meetings."

With Passionlip:

"I didn't do it. I may be an annoying scoundrel, but smacking a lady's butt is crossing the line, hahaha... haah, but that's Lip, huh? I guess she finally broke out of her shell and grew up. I've got to properly congratulate her for that."

With Meltlilith:

"Even Meltlilith is here! What's the matter with your party!? Hasn't anyone ever told you that every rose has its thorns? BB and Lip are at least cute in their own way. That woman won't give you any room to breathe if you piss her off. Watch yourself, alright?

With Billy The Kid:

"Well then, if you'll excuse me. Oh, no, I just have plans with Billy at the cafeteria. As fellow stingy Archers, we're going to make merry over some drinks. He's got me over the barrel at cards, you see. Today's the day I'm taking back everything I lost."

Kill yourself Tamamocuck

Reminder that Elesis is best Red Saber

Kiara lines when?

Which class though?

I hate to accept it, but Gareth without a doubt. Wanking Lancelot will not bring me Lancelot, but another Lancelot wanker, to my demise. I hope she is at least better than Shitdred.

No, you and me would quite literally get Gareth.

>With Billy The Kid:
>"Well then, if you'll excuse me. Oh, no, I just have plans with Billy at the cafeteria. As fellow stingy Archers, we're going to make merry over some drinks. He's got me over the barrel at cards, you see. Today's the day I'm taking back everything I lost."
I-is Robin getting his boypussy pounded by Billy?

I got you banned and deleted once and i'll do it again. Stay mad Tamamocuck

I might summon Bane.

You've never been on /a/ to see their gay threads?

>implying JETS won't get JETS

I dare you to do it again I'll just come back kek

God guys, I just want to hang out with Medea all day and go to a fancy restaurant with her

Fuck off back to /mmog/ Elsword shill.

Will JETS be able to handle Lancelot mana needs?

I'd actually probably get Artoria because I'm just as autistic. Although I'm not as hotheaded as Shirou.

Oh I remember now. I never opened those threads because it was a "daily dose" meme which is one of the things I hate the most about Veeky Forums

I've already won lad and there's nothing you can do to stop me from winning over and over again.

It's time.

Agravain, an unbearable asshole, borderline mysognist who also somehow manages to be a moralfag too.

Passionlip profile

General:
One of the Alter Egos created from BB.
The Alter Ego of Love and Hate.
A girl whose greatest impressions are her large breasts and fiendish claws.
She dislikes fighting, but as her skill, Masochistic Constitution, incites aggression from the surroundings, she has no choice but to retaliate.
Amongst the Alter Egos, she is the most prominent power character.
Wrapping, twisting, and shutting her targets into her breasts, a persona of a monopolizing blind courtship... Should have been the case, but due to a certain encounter, she realized such a one-sided courtship was bad and changed her ways, becoming more wary of the potential damage caused by her body's numerous deadly weapons, growing as a reticient but gentle-hearted AI.
Parameters:
Strength: A+
Agility: C
Luck: E
Endurance: A
Mana: B
Noble Phantasm: C
Bond 1:
Height / Weight: 156 cm / 1 tonne
Source: Fate/EXTRA CCC
Origin: SE.RA.PH
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

"1..1 tonne is just a kind of burden during transmissions, and is not my actual weight!"

>Elsword
I played that once, it sucked so bad. I had high hopes for Tree of Savior but I heard the NA version is fucking shit.

Give me my dose doc!

What class would Bane best fit in?

hi im gay

>tree of savior
Yeah it's shit.

Alright, once I'm done fapping I'll photo bomb this thread

Bond 2:
Introverted, earnest, strongly prejudiced.
She has a bad habit of retreating into a shell and placing the blame on others (surroundings) whenever things don't work out.
In CCC that characteristic...wholeheartedly, being unable to approach others...had been displayed in the form of a stalker but, recognizing her mistake and flaws led to a suppression of her stalker traits, and she began aiming towards "properly putting in effort, and properly making friends".
However her laziness (as long as she has a reason, she'll begin to slack off) is still the same, and she has become cognizant of it as a problem, working hard to correct it.

○Perception Disorder:
She cannot perceive the actual shape of both her hands.
Her "mind" causes her eyes to avert her ugly form, leading it to translate her hands as those of a normal girl.
She could only see her claws as "something normal".
Once, Lip could not understand "why was she feared", but now she has started to properly face her body, accepting her monstrous nature.

Bond 3:
"Till death parts the two"
Brunhilde Romantia.
The Noble Phantasms of the Alter Egos are illegal modifications of proper ones, and the servant used as her resource is from the 'Volsung Saga', the valkyrie Brynhildr.
A spear of love-hate swung out of vengeance against her husband Sigurd, who betrayed, and tarnished her name.
Passionlip's Noble Phantasm carries the same attribute...the deeper the love for the other party, the stronger its power...was what it held, but that's a story of the past.
Formerly called by the heart as "Till death divides the two", a wish has reformed it "Till death parts the two".
Parting will definitely come. It doesn't deny love even in breakup, even in betrayal.

"No matter what parting comes, as long as the love held is true, I believe it is eternal."

He won't even get Lancelot. It's honestly not that hard if you do some shit like Buzzcola anyways.

>Artoria
>Round Table shard
Spotted the animeonlyfag

Is your favorite Seiyuu a rollable servant yet?

yaranaika?

A big guy assassin with a mask.

(You)

Following Lip's wishes, it became a power not to hate her loved ones, but a power to to protect them.
Truly a pure and innocent yet mature holy maiden power.

Bond 4
○High Servant: A
An artificial servant created through the fusion of multiple mythological essences.
She carries the elements of Parvati, Durga, and Brynhildr.

○Breast Valley: A
Simply a trash box.
A function to temporarily store, and deposit unnecessary datafiles. Same as a trashbin.
In Passionlip's case, for some reason the icon has been configured to the middle of her chest.
To be frank, it is an imaginary pocket-space that can store countless amounts of trash.
As long as it is dust data crushed by Passionlip, it can endlessly store all kinds of capacities.
At one glance it looks convenient, but because the dust data can no longer be returned to their original state, it is an absolutely meaningless function.
But as Passionlip is someone who suppresses her emotions within, a self-destructive type of girl, it can be thought that this is why she attained such a unique physique.

In CCC, falling once into this valley of death meant being unable to ever climb back out, but in FGO, there is the chance of scooping out the contracted Master.
Bond 5:
○Masochistic Constitution: A
Passionlip's id_es skill.
In group battles, the target's hostility (hate) centers on her, increasing her probabilities of being attacked.

Where did it fail? It looked like the revival of RO, so sad.

>
> (You) (You)
>
> (You)

>Spotted the animeonlyfag
I've read FSN almost 10 years ago, cut me some slack. I remember that Shirou used Avalon but the exact rules escape me. By the way, did he even have Avalon in other routes besides Fate?

○Trash & Crash: EX
id_es. A cheat skill evolved from Monstrous Strength. No matter how big the volume, things "grasped" in her hands can be crushed, compressed by her claws.
Things that have been compressed are turned into a 1 cm quadrilateral cube but, the mass can only be lightened to 1/10th of its original. Compressed things are thereafter treated as dust data.
Compressible things are limited to anything smaller than Lip's hands-
is not the case, as anything in her viewpoint that can be "gathered in her hands" are treated as such.
Though it is a planar, physical interference that ignores laws of distance, larger things will definitely take time to be compressed.
An illusory artlike compression technique (codec) unique to digital space.
Lip's specialization is in destruction, and has a greater destructive power than BB when it comes to stationary targets...terrain, or buildings.
Most importantly when it comes to servants or Masters, escaping from the quick-to-sense-danger Lip's vision -> turns into the outcome of the slow-witted Lip not giving chase

You can't summon Galahad or Artoria with Round Table shards.

(You)
>
> (You) (You) (You)
>
> (You) (You)
(You) (YOU) (U)

He had Avalon in all routes. If he didn't then he wouldn't have been able to summon Saber.

If he never lost Avalon in Heaven's Feel
why did he get his ass kicked so hard?

I bet Melvin masturbates to this

Hi gay, I'm gay

Because he's not connected with Saber?

Thanks Doc

Bad day huh

I want to endure more pain and play this on an emulator. Is anything working these days?

Hi gay, are you the same Gay from like a day or two ago? It's nice to meet you again.

No, even in UBW, Archer mentioned that even though he wasn't connect to Seibah the healing was still in effect.
Plus ya know, avalon was used to heal him as a kid that's why he didn't die.

Hey don't get cheeky with anybody else

I am the same gay from a few days ago. Thats a cute picture you got there.

meme-u

>Saber was absorbed by Sakura
>Still expect Avalon to work
You a secondary?

All her classes.

Hello, I am also gay. May I join you two?

I don't know what you're talking about user...

Teen stheno and euryale who still bully meduless when

That's because Saber was near him.

Would Astoflo get pregnant if you mating press her (male)?

Yes you do, I'm your boytoy remember

Thanks! The couple is actually pretty rare to find. Mainly crossdressing Gudao and Astolfo at that.

The more Astolfo the better!

can homos fuck off tyvm

His husband here, yes but only if you try really hard.

M...maybe.

Would you show me?

Reminder to love your tomboy onee chan.

I just want them to stop roleplaying, it's really fucking embarrassing.

>taking a screenshot of an image on a booru

Apply yourself, gaelord.

>Guan Yu 5* is coming
>but he's a demiservant like zhuge/waver

Who's gonna be the host ????

Elesis' butler outfit actually made me so fucking hard.

Ya know, I'm 300% sure I didn't take a screenshot of this image. But like, I don't know where I got this. I should redownload it since I only noticed those bubbles after I posted.

The guy who kept posting him. It's gonna be a morbidly obese guy.

>teehee I'm so gay~
>no, I'm gayer
>lol Astolfo is my favorite character!!!
And they wonder why sodomy's a fucking sin.

Me.

>E rank strength

I know we like to have fun around here, but NEVER promote bigotry. It's not acceptable in the slightest.

this guy

I just like Astolfo is all.

go back to bed spartacus

What servants do you think are light weights in the alcohol department?
I feel shuten is a heavy weight.
Arash probably is heavy weight due to his poison immunity skill

Why do tomboys look better in suits than I do?