twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>maximumleanangle.gif

that looks like video game physics

>only dreams

think'en of putting one of these on my bike
>best suzuki logo

Why did they use a bird?
They arent light, agile, or fast.

I have ContiAttack SM's on my 701, which are nice, but I ride my bike just about every day so I want something that lasts longer.

I've heard good things about Michelin Pilot Road tires. Thoughts? Other suggestions?

please respond

tekkers m8

youtube.com/watch?v=QSVr3bux1Q8

Do you mean while stopped? Transmissions don't always like to shift when stopped and the clutch pulled in, let it out just to the friction point where you start to feel it pull forward and it should pop in.

Anyone have that save from the beginning of this season (I think it was Baz in Texas but not sure) where he was pretty much sitting his ass on the ground?

That's normally what I do, but I still could not get it out of 4th today.

what bike?

Asked this in the last thread with no help, what do you guys think of the 2016 cbr1000r SP? some guy is selling one near me.

Oh holy shit. I always thought that was a shoop.

You gonna race on a track?

My commute is basically a track.

pretty bad compared to the competition. got updated in 2017, that's probably why he's selling it

>sport bike
>commute
Moron just get a normal fucking bike.
Why do you need handling and power to go to work? You still have to obey traffic laws

no, but from what ive read online the pre2017 fireblade is really smooth and easy to ride on public roads, lots of people say its lacking power. Just asking if the extra sp money is worth it desu.

Quite something, isn't it?

Honda CBR500R

thats true honestly, I could get a slightly older panigale for the money this guy is asking for it, or even a s1000rr

Maybe he doesn't want to buy a sportbike for fun rides and a "normal" bike for commuting if he can put up with just the sportbike

The things that kid is able to save are unbelivable.

youtube.com/watch?v=CuQVKWizmJw

Only on the bike tho.

The 2016 was a pretty comfy bike that was good for street riding but miles behind it's competitors, if you're really curious wait for firebladeanon to show up and ask him.

Sounds like brain damage to me

A new one?

I'd honestly be surprised if something was bent as long as it hasn't been thrashed. Try moving it back and forth a bit while jamming on the shifter a bunch.

Brain damage is being a 2+bike faggot instead of just doing more situps and squats so you can be comfy on a sportbike.

trips speak the truth

Thats like buying a jet when you only need a lawn mower.
Brain fucking damage
>muh jet is cool tho
>r-right guys....?

>You still have to obey traffic laws
That's where you are wrong.

You don't need a motorcycle at all. What you do need is a car, so why are you buying more than you need? Huh?

Anyone have experience securing a bike to apartment porch? I may chain it to the water meter. There are also anchor points that one could put into the concrete, but I don't know how pissed the complex management would be. Any suggestions?

Pic for attention

Any eurofags/ukfag deal with insurance companies? I got my full A licence but with no riding experience and I was wondering what kinda bike would insurance allow me to get.

>being poor

it's more like buying a ride-on mower when you need to mow one field and a small front yard instead of 2 mowers for each job. The ride on one can do the small one, and excel at the big field.

No. A riding mower is practical.
A sport bike is not. Hence the jet.

Just ask the property manager if you can out an anchor in the lot, and offer to have it refilled when you move out.

A sportbike is practical for sport riding.

Its practical when youre not commuting, like in the twisties.
Not everyone wants 2 bikes user, and some of us arent weak like you and can commute on a sportsbike.

I would daily the shit out of a jet if I could afford it, but I can't so I daily a superbike.

So not on the street.
Correct.
A jet is practical for flying. Not trimming grass.

I'm the second owner but I've only put about 1000 miles on it for a total of just over 6k. I did have a nasty habit of resting my foot on the shifter that I broke pretty recently, I wonder if that did damage to the forks.

It can still do it with slight discomfort, how is a jet going to mow the lawn?

Your analogy is shit and you're retarded, last reply you're getting from me.

>hes never seen a jet at 110% throttle
Wew
Sportbike fags are truly retarded

How is a sportbike less practical than any other bike?

It may be more expensive, as all bigger bikes are (also you can get a GSXR125), but it's not really less practical. You can bracket all your luggage, GPS mounts, and cup holders to one the same as some fucking "naked standard". Some of the brackets might need to be custom made, but with how much people charge for small pieces of bike specific metal, it might actually be cheaper than buying a givi monokey adventure sidecase rack for your F800.

Is the street empty?
Did you do a sighting run for road hazards?
Are you okay with lowsiding off a cliff or into a retaining wall?

You can ride hard on the street.

A sport bike is plenty practical, stop being a bitch.

That's not even the full extent of what you can do with a sportbike. I've seen one otufitted with side bags, a tail bag, a tank bag, a GPS mount, and then a bunch of other shit bugnee corded to the rear luggage clusterfuck (with no additional attachments to the bike except for two cords going to the grab rails so i guess it could all come off as one unit).

Bikes are bikes. The only two disadvantages sportbikes have are comfort and cost. If you are fit and rich enough, why the fuck not?

Pilot Road 4 is a fantastic compromise tire for your 701. I rode a buddies DR650 set up as a sumo with them, they stick just fine for spirited touge.

i-it's too much for the street

high vis uncle to english translation: my wrists hurt.

>tfw owning a literal girls bike

>underage eurofag analpained that he can't ride a literbike

Is the clutch actually releasing? You might have grooved fingers on the clutch basket. It makes the plates hang up, makes for hard shifting while stopped. Does it shift fine while moving with a rev match?

Did it start happening right after the shifter broke?

>no winglets allowed.

wrong

The proper number of bikes is always N+1, just how fucking new are you.

Why do idiots think that liter bikes are hard to ride?

Need some way to justify living in a nanny state

because they've never done more than a test ride, and don't realize that you get used to the sensitivity of the throttle after a day of riding

>I did have a nasty habit of resting my foot on the shifter that I broke pretty recently

You bent a ( or multiple ) shift forks, pay the man to split and fix or learn how to wrench.

Whoops didn't mean to imply I broke the shifter, I broke the habit of resting my foot on it.

Really annoying when they act like riding a liter bike or a sport bike takes some special skill and body type. And they are in some special club for riding one.
When in reality its nothing special.

they also put them on a pedestal like being a liter bike makes them suddenly unstreetable, some sort of wild stallion or bull looking to throw you at any chance, whose only place is on a race track.

So I ordered silver levers with red adjusters and the chinese ebay seller sent me the wrong ones..
By a stroke of luck they actually fit the colour scheme of my bike but they look pretty douchey to me.
They seem like they should be on a flame wrapped hayabusa or something, although when I held them up to the bike they don't seem so bad.

What do you guys think though, should I use them anyways? They're the black and red ones obviously

Hmm, they don't come in 160, only 150/70 and 170/60.
170 will have probably have a larger contact patch for the harder rubber, but might make turn in shitty.
Hmm...

Been riding a few years now. I'm after a more entertaining, more demanding streetbike. So I'm looking for something higher specced than damping rod forks and low revving power delivery, but the bike itself still has to be highly practical for daily use, so:
>luggage hooks
>center stand
>wind protection
>easy maint
is a must.
I was thinking maybe a vfr800 or a buel xb12xt, but the viffer is too complex and the sporster engine spoils the buell.

they fit the bike
I prefer plain or anodized metal myself

VFR800s have no luggage hooks, just grab rails (if the PO didn't lose them). You're meant to use hard panniers. They also have complex maintenance for everything but chain adjustments and rear wheel replacements.

According to /dbt/ you need a hayabusa
Or anything 1000cc or greater.
Cuz you will ALWAYS use 150hp+ getting to 35mph on your way to work.

Yeah, same here. I emailed the company, hopefully they'll send the right ones and I can keep these ones anyways.

My dad found this picture of all his bikes from when I was a kid, thought /dbt/ might like it.

Some of us don't live in metropolitan niggertowns and can go 75mph (legally) or higher (i don't see any cops and i'm running in-state plates)

VFR's are surprisingly heavy.

If you're young and fit just get a supersport and put a bigger windscreen and maybe higher bars on it. Center stands are a meme, get a net for the rear and/or a backpack.

You mentioned performance suspension, otherwise I would have recommended a liter standard like an FZ1 or Z1000.

FZ1 or FZ6 maybe? They don't have luggage racks, just grab bars that you can strap stuff to if there's an emergency but they match everything else.

Like a parking space? The lot is usually packed, but it can't hurt to ask, I suppose. Ideally, I'd like it on the porch specifically because my porch is 10ft from the lot and I can just hop the curb and be right at my door. My bedroom is right next to it with a window, too. Someone already tried to steal it once, so the peace of mind of knowing that I'd hear/see them is a big motivator for it.

hi.

Risers and rearsets will cost you close to a grand and won't make a supersport that much better

>just grab bars
is that what those were?

got 170+hp and redline 2nd and sometimes 3rd on a regular basis getting on the highway

Thanks, that's what I figured.

Buying a new engine will be easier and cheaper than the shop. Small engines literally drop right out. They're like 100lbs.

Splitting the cases yourself will be cheaper, but harder than the shop.

>beautiful from the back
>fat and ugly from the front
just like yer mum

damn that's pretty cool. Moto guzzi's and one Ducati?

Seriously cool man

What is even the point of a motorcycle with a sidecar?
Can't lean, as wide as a car on the road, seats less than a car.
It's a car as you can get without any of the car comforts

Okay niggers i want an adv tourer for a dirst bike. Is the 2005 dakar ok?

>Can't lean
WRONG

Yea, all Guzzi's besides my moms Duck

Cheaper to maintain than a car. And in some cases you might want occupants to be visible like in the military.

Same thing as a trike, novelty and nothing more.
Unless you're disabled so you can't ride a normal bike, or the sidecar bike is old and collectible, sidecars and trikes are retarded. Maybe a detachable one for your dog is aight.

R1

Sidecars can be more fun than solo bikes, assuming it's a good one. And if you want to take kids/dog with you it's great. I wouldn't want one as my only bike but they're pretty great.

Will they be making a smaller cc t7?

only external winglets are banned m80

youtube.com/watch?v=v_IAoQqxuFQ

you can get articulating ones so you can still lean

It's scheduled for release later this year.

Will probably be too heavy for the motor. They just need to sell a plated wr450

dat exhaust