/opgg/ - One Piece (Games) General

Last Thread: BOUNDMAN

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>May 12: 3rd Anni Sugofest
>May 11-29: 2nd Anni Sunny Active
>May 17-29: 3 Year Anniversary Socket Book Island
>May 11-15: x3 Skill Up
>May 13-15: Rainbow Evolver Island
>May 21: Story Characters and Turtles on FP Permanently

- Coliseum - (Cavendish)
>May 03-22: Orlumbus (NEW) / Helmeppo (NEW) /Kin'emon / Ace / Rebecca
>Returning: Ideo / Don Chinjao / Lao G

- Fortnights -
>May 02-16: Law & Monet (NEW)
>May 11-18: Kimono Croc / Violet & Sanji / Prison Break Mr.3
>May 16-30: Shirahoshi (NEW)
>May 18-25: Nami & Robin / Young Vivi / Kimono Jinbe
>May 26-28 +3 cotton candy Le Crap

- Raids -
>May 15: Fujitora *NEW* (Shanks)
>May 12-15: Clash of Clashes (Includes Buster Call, Boa, and Akainu)
>May 19: Aokiji (Shanks)
>May 20: Kizaru (Shanks)
>May 21: Garp (Shanks)
>May 22: Akainu (Shanks)

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>May 15- June 05 Free Sanji skull
>May 10/11/13/14: Restaurant Le Crap
>May 11-13: Navy Sugofest
>May 12: Doflamingo Forest Up
>May 16- June 05: Story Characters on FP 100fp
>May 16-21 FREE RRs
>May 24-25: 2x Special Level Up

- Coliseum -
>May 03-21: Killer (NEW) / X-Drake (NEW) / Coby / Wyper/ LuckyRoo

- Fortnights -
>May 09-23: WB Pirates Pt.3 (NEW)
>May 09-16: Tom's Workers / Shandians
>May 16-23: Arlong (Ranking) / Kuro / Buggy

- Raids -
May 11: Pica

>Finish updating new thread
>Someone made a new one before
>Literally just a copy paste

literally nothing was announced since the last thread, stop whining

>wake up
>no Carrot

Removing content that has already finished and adding one that wasn't before is still fucking updating.
If you're gonna make a thread at least put some effort in it you huge retard.

suck a dick the last thread was on page 10 for half an hour you had plenty of time

Legend island has been kind to me. Was able to max TS Robin, and Cav is one skill up away from max. I'll evolve him and use meat. Working on Ace books now. Need 3 more skill ups. Crazy to basically max two 6* the day after I pull them.

Why is she so perfect?

Literally just woke up. I'm sorry but the little effort you put in making a new thread shows, and it's fucking awful.

Does anyone actually give a shit about the events list? I mean the game has a big list of events pop-up every time you start the game.

that's why we should remove global and only list japan, if someone wants global they can just look it up whereas japan is in moonrunes nobody can read

Helpful for Japan players that can't read JP, and so you don't have to scroll through the banner. Doesn't hurt to have it.

That makes sense.

And it's not like they have a lot of events in the first place. Just look at OP and compare the normal Japanese Event with a normal Global Event.
Just sort of a waste of space.

yeah last time I created the thread I had to omit some stuff because the OP was already exactly 2000 characters long
global is just taking space unnecessarily

I have a question you for guys, I've managed to max out Leg. Marco's RCV, should I focus on maxing his HP or ATK ? What would benefit him more ?

None unless you have Jimbe. And if you do go for whichever, they're all good even 50/50.

well marco is picked for his special and will not get boosted most of the time, i would go hp but it depend of your other legend

I think it just depends on your preference. You could do anything and it would be good.
I'll probably give mine 100atk when I'm done with my other legends.

go for attack, you don't usually need the extra HP

So I'm prioritizing which of legends will get some love first how is this?
Cavendish
Ace
Blackbeard
Mihawk
Kuzan
Boa
Sengoku
Rayleigh

I have G4 so maybe Boa is higher priority.

Blackbeard>Mihawk>Cavendish>Kuzan>alltheothertrash

I do have a quad maxed Jinbei , okay ill store away these CCs for something else. Thanks all of you nakabros!

Depends on the subs, but Blackbeard and Kuzan should definitely be higher.

I'm maxing them as the islands come. Ace and Cav islands are up now so I'm just trying to knock them out while we have 3x skillup.

>decide to do one last multi after 3 multi with 0 6*
>3 legends

I mean, It's Law, Lucci and God Usopp. I have Zoro and Inthawk so Law is ok at best. Lucci is Lucci, maybe he will get a +evo, who know. I have Akainu though, he is often use in his team right? I guess I'm gonna pick WB as my free legend then.
God Usopp is nice though. Gonna + evo him probably.

What's the name of the artist again? I need to paint.

Did one last multipull because I really wanted some fishmen.
Ended up getting a dupe 6* Sanji and only Hyouzou from the Fishman Batch, plus a bunch of other units that are new but I'm not too excited about.
That dupe Sanji really hurt me.

fuck you you got 5k ray points
I got just trash from my multi and now I'm afraid I won't be able to max my legends with my remaining gems and gem for +3 le crap and socket island

I got 4 dupes legend this anni

You have no idea how mad I am.

How many of you guys use your Sabo a lot?
I don't know if I should cc my Lucci and Croc or start on my Sabo.

6+ Sanji on 20y OP anni

I'd go for Croc. Sabo is nice and all, but he's not a unit you'll be using all the time if you have a legend dreamteam.

>Sanji after his downwards special and regular special hits for 600k without anything else
I'm sorry I was even doubting how good he is, holy shit. Hope they change the graphic from the Okamas to the Vinsmokes once the story goes farther.

>People still getting upset at dupes.
Go fuck yourself.Just hold onto it for the eventual + version.

How many runs do you guys get on 40 stamina le crap and what team do you use? For me, I can consistently get 6 runs, but if I get lucky in some runs, and I keep on top of my animation cancelling and manual targeting to conserve good orbs, I can get in 7 runs. I use the SW Ace dream team.

I have Rayray and Lucci just waiting for the day they get their plus forms. I'll be waiting my whole life.

I'm sure my two dupe Zoro and my two dupe Cavendish will get a + version very soon. In probably like 2 years maybe?

Are secret Boa's or Shanks stats/cds/sockets known to the fullest yet?

Are you feeling it now? It's a wonderful feeling isn't it? Pure, unadultered Despair.

>god usopp is a permanent 3x rainbow captain, or a 3.5x rainbow captain under 30%
>with the drawback that matching orbs don't increase damage, but also making it so badly matching orbs don't decrease damage
this sounds pretty fucking good to me.

Not really.

That's ok though.
This dissapointment was just a necessary step to test my hope. I did another multi latter that got me 3 new legends.

yeah really

Are there any videos of legend Sanji? I want to really see how strong he is.

no

Okay thanks matey, I won't worry about Sabo for a while then. I'll pull that Robin one of these days too and he'll be a beast.

Did you really?

>Zeeni pulls New Sanji and God Usopp in his first multi
>I got neither, and they were the only two I really wanted.
Why do whales have the best luck?

Really not that terrible

It actually tooks me 3 multi but I never lose hope that the last one would be the one.

Why are you roleplaying with yourself?

Actually happy you finally got something out of this Sugo. Who did you pull?

No way you'll be able to regularly get that low HP without a special user

TS Zoro vs Fuji. Who is the comfiest?

They're pretty much equal but Zoro's subs are much more RR reliant.

Actually I decided to give my Marco atk candy. I use him often so I might as well.
I'll switch to Croc if/when I pull that Robin and just hope for more 40 stam Le crap in the future.

I mean I got tons of stuff out of this sugo, very good subs for all kind of class. It's just that getting dupe is kinda annoying, I also beat my global record, where I've got 3 legend in one multi, 2 Fuji and one Doffy, and all three of the were dupe

>Makes matching orbs not increase damage.
>Suddenly, everybody has matching orbs and orb boost.
Just because you have whitebeard there, it doesn't negate that shitty ability. Try again.

???
are you retarded?

Are you aware of how to read chain replies?
Said that IF God Usopp was a x3 captain under 30%, but the drawback is matching orbs don't increase damage, but bad matching also doesn't decrease damage. Some other user told him his idea is fucking garbage (which it is) and then Original user tries to prove it's good by posting WHICH, obviously fucking includes increased damage from orbs. A negative part of a captain's ability is not suddenly gone just because you're using a non-god usoppp friend. Hody jones doesn't suddenly stop losing 10% of your max health just because you have a friend Jimbei.

go to the database and read usopp's CA, retard

Put up your TS Luffies on global please!

HOLY FUCK, CAN YOU READ THE FUCKING CHAIN.

IF. IF. IF. IF. IF. MEANING, HYPOTHETICALLY. STOP POSTING.

Secret Shanks will make TS Zoro the best captain in the game, just you watch.

go to the database and read usopp's CA, retard

I've gotten 4 skillups on Robin from 8 books. This is the best.
Hopefully I can max Shanks and Reunion Franky before the isle leaves tomorrow.

In how many hours does it leave?

Farming everything with the second Anni Ship is a fucking joy.
Kuma, Chaos Colos, fortnights, Invasions. Don't have to pay attention to anything at all just go fucking forward and shit on everything. Can't believe we're getting this huge Clash of Clashes with the Anni Ship and x3 skillup, this is fucking amazing.

>tfw own legend Croc but no legend Doffy
>farming XDrake regardless
I can only hope I pull Doffy some day
at least XDrake is a solid unit

>Implying you need Legend DOffy to make a good croc team.
Fuck off.

New units
Bleinheim
Viola
Dellinger
Momonga
Shirohige
Haruta

Why would you multi with TS 2 around the corner

>tfw trying to find zombie team for Jinbei forest

Sabo on japan, when?
I have Elizabello and Shiryu so I'm pretty sure there's a team out there that must work but I haven't find it yet.

Why would I not when Akainu Kizaru and Kuzan are rate boosted? Even though I didn't pull one of them. WB is boss though.

no but I "need" him to give me the other 3 orbs
why so hostile, calm down

I also need 3d2y Robin, which is a bigger problem, but I'll get her someday

I'm tired of people saying, "WAAHHH, MY LEGEND IS UNUSABLE BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE ABSOLUTE BEST POSSIBLE SET UP" The ONLY unit you need in Croc team is Robin, even then, there are alternatives.

yeah I use TBone for now, it's my best option
I have Killer but 25 turns cooldown is mostly unusable

I did not mean Killer, because even at max his cool down is pretty much unusable. I meant T-Bone and that one Clown guy.

Int Jabra, or SW Sanji also work

>le legend boost matters!
yeah it sure is worth pulling for that 0.02% chance of getting that legend, after all it's 0.01% more than usual! who cares that I'll pull 1,2,3... EIGHT silvers or fake golds in a multi, yeah totally worth it what kind of nerd waits for a good sugo

>that one clown guy
uhh... Indigo? I didn't really know of his special, but it's 80% HP also
nice

I got Marco and Fuji in their rate boosts. Rate boosts are the best way to pull legends. All gold sugos are only better for not pulling silver. But I dont care if I get silvers as long as I get a legend.

could be worse
suggestions appreciated

>But I dont care if I get silvers as long as I get a legend.
ok so tell me what sounds better to you
turning a 1% legend chance into a 2% legend chance with 2x legend
or turning that chance of pulling specific legend from 0,1% to 0,2%, BUT keeping the 1% general red poster chance

More than a day, according to JP. Should switch tomorrow at 11pm EST, I'm guessing, like Mihawk.
Don't think the legend book isles will overlap though, will probably swap each other out.

Hina could be useful as a locker if you need more damage against Red.

thanks, I'll take note of that

Depends on the legend. Akainu is one of the best legends. Id rather have a better chance and pulling Akainu then a x2 chance of pulling Ace and Sabo. It doesn't really matter anyway because I DID pull a legend. I could do a multi at the x2 rate and still get 0 legends. It wouldn't have been worth saving then.

>or turning that chance of pulling specific legend from 0,1% to 0,2%
[citation needed]

Do you know the schedule for the islands?

japan has the percentages visible to everyone

3D2Y Rayleigh is also useful against reds, and even boosts your damage more with his chain multiplier increase.

>tfw no Rayleigh
I have too many things to farm to ever go farm story, I have Lucci, Croc, Enel, Mr 1 and Doublefinger already
although I should get a Ray too

Better step up your invasion game now WB is shit mediocre without his + form

>Implying its not all luck.
I've done 25 YWB now and still not a single skull.

They're up on reddit, but here:
14~17: Blackbeard, Crocodile, Log Luffy, Corazon and Kuzan
17~20: Issho, Mihawk, Sabo, Rayleigh and Jinbe
20~24: Sakazuki, Lucci, Sengoku, Whitebeard and Marco
24~27: TS Zoro, Boa Hancock, Bartolomeo, Buggy and Borsalino
2x starts on the 29th, 3x ends tomorrow morning (for us).

Because I'm dumb could you tell me in how many hours x3 ends?

One day & 2h20 from now.

It tells you that it's ending at 22:99, so just plug that into a calculator for your timezone.