Why are so many cars turbo charged now?

Why are so many cars turbo charged now?

Muh efficiency

Cars are scrap after 150k miles because people can't maintain a turbo

Why wouldn't they be you dumbass idiotic chicken fucking piece of shit redneck hick gum on my shoe equivalent shit posting loser

why dont you just google it? Lazy nigger.

Makes more power without requiring higher displacement engines.

That way you can make shitty fwd 1.3l econoboxes but beef them up to make 200hp so you can pretend they're sportscars.

to "cheat" emissions testing basically like how rotaries were made to cheat displacement laws

Where are you from chickenbro?

Planned obsolescence - turbos kill reliability which means more trips to the service department.

Bump

Aren't semi-trucks turbo charged as well? These things can go for more than a million miles.

He's Australian (lebbo)

most trucks have regular maintainace

Sludge kills babby turbos and big turbos alike

Oil sludge = turbo bearings death

Instead of actually putting time and effort into getting power out of engines, automakers just slap turbos on and call it a day.

t. assmad 120hp 7.0L "sports car" owner

its mainly for muh emissions and mpg

I have no idea what those words mean. Seriously, how do I take care of my turbo?

Hugs and bedtime stories.

He's being an alarmist faggot.

>don't lug the engine so the turbo doesn't filled with soot (especially important with diesels)
>don't turn off your car after a long motorway journey or hooning, so the oil inside the turbo actually has a chance to cool down

That's it.

Why do your photos do always have glare on the chicken?

Stop using shitty cellphones or learn how to expose

this

also change your engine oil often

I'm dyslexic as fuck today

>don't lug the engine so the turbo doesn't filled with soot (especially important with diesels)
*doesn't get filled

>>don't turn off your car after
*right after

No not really, they change the oil every 10k miles or so, about the only service they get is when the DPF or DEF pump fucks off then they spend a week in the shop. That's it. Besides that there isn't much done to them besides an inframe every million miles or so.

I know you live in the same town as me here in Florida OP.

I will find your cock and eat it.