/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Best leader edition.

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
>Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi (embed)

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Banished:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/HjqNvCF.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I see you.

Shadowniggers

Fellow dragonbros, how do I stop the aggro menace?
I don't mind losing mirrors, since they're mostly about who ramps harder, but there's aggro all over AA, and I lose quite a bit against it, even if I have grimnir and rahab in the opening hand.

>dragoncucks unironically defending being at 10pp on turn turn 6 and easily playing 13 damage storm while staying at 20hp.

Why are dragon players such collectively abhorrent posters?

B-But you need to save an Orb !

Make sure to play Sword once the nerfs hit and BM any solitaire player while you stick the Albert cock inside their ass.

Best OP.

I wonder who could be behind these sudden streak of posts.

>how do I beat every deck in the game except mine
play shadow

>immediate deflection upon criticism
Dragonbabies, every time

I wonder too.

There's a bit of a problem with that.
I am not a fucking shadownigger. I am playing dork dragoon, and I want to kill shadow. Like I said, I don't even care about control matchups. What do people tech?

>still using this old deflection argument that doesn't even make sense
It's a month into the expansion already, think up some new excuses

I don't play Dragon. (I'm a hag)
I just find it funny how whenever somebody complains about dragoncucks, they are oh so obviously shadowniggers.
We all know that you faggots can't stand the fact that there is another t1 craft besides yours.

It's just discordniggers being as they are.
Niggers.

>avatarfag
>does nothing but shitpost
who would've thought

is that why occasionally there will be multiple identical retarded posts attempting to stir up shit

yeah, it helps keep the thread alive, at least.

>posting pictures on an imageboard is avatarfagging
I want reddit to leave.

Yes, nobody else on Veeky Forums would dare make a shitpost except for the Discord users.

>playing against dragon
>lets try to ward
>he plays Ouro
>just get all my shit lightning blasted
Honestly, fuck this. Guess I should just join shadow and become auto pilot tumo-cancer.

don't respond to me you retarded avatarfag, it's gross

Kill yourself, shadownigger.
Once you go black, you never go back.

>having a 2nd grade reading level
retard, read again. I wasn't playing shadow

Is it even possible for them to save this game anymore?

They'd have to ban at least a dozen cards.

Out of my way shadow fucking shits, I'm coming for that master rank.

(You)

*blocks your path (to masters)*

You were expressing your intent to play shadow, that is an unforgivable thought crime.
You must kill yourself, shadownigger.

>grail
I don't get it

WHEN

Kill yourself, shadownigger.

pretty good as an alt win condition. Dragon has the habit of healing metric ass ton and having grail as a finisher when you couldn't win in turns 5-7 really can come and save your ass.

blame dragon cucks. playing any sort of late game is dead because of bahamut and burst stream.

Allows you to end matches when you've run your course after storming
It also functions as a mini board clear, and can be popped immediately with FREEDOM

Concede pls? 59364

It also functions as a nice brick and a turn 8 do nothing get destroyed by dragon

Last Words: Summon a user the Duelist.

I thought the same thing until I tried it out. If you're pressuring dragon well, they'll panic LB your board of birbs, making it a lot safer to drop grail

Thanks Urias

Aegis decks are so boring to play against. Make it indestructible but at least interactive. Inmune to everything is pants on head retarded.

hello?

Mr sandaman

hey user what's up

Hello cutie

Do you come here often?

>boring
Not really
That thing is terrifying with an evolve once it hits the board

pls have a penis

>A shitty $100 Gwent tournament has 100x the views of SV tournaments

What happened bros? I thought we were the second most popular CCG?

i.imgur.com/HjqNvCF.png

What is even this icon?

SV isn't fun to watch.

Link? I wanna watch that

normalfags love that witcher shit

Cygames Balancing (TM) happened.

FIRE! FIRE!

Post some fat reaps

Oh shit
They had an UI overhaul
Looks better, but I think they can still do better

He's shitposting, it's $100k.
It's twitch at /cdprojektred

Maybe Cygames should make the next prize pool $100000 or something to draw players back in. SV has a lost all momentum in the West despite Kripp and Reynad shilling it constantly.

>it's a shadow goes first and you don't draw any banishes episode

Sup! new player here

How big is the chance that this game is going to be abandoned like rage of bahamut was?
I'm asking because I wanted to buy some premade decks for real money (forest, blood, dragon, shadow and rune) and i don't want to wake up one morning to learn that Cynagames closed it after 2 years of existence like they did with RoB. I heard that Shadowverse is like the second biggest online card game right now so I shouldn't be concerned about all this, right?

>$100
you missed 3 zeros man

you're one expansion too late to post actually impressive reapers
that shit you posted is too easy to do right now with skeleton man

kys shadownigger
inb4
>muh meme tyrant
ebin catacancer you got there my friend

That is the point, if you are playing control is a autolose. The same problem with d-shift, no interactive decks.

>opponent gets Astaroth's Reckoning and Dis's Damnation from Tarnished Grail
>Doesn't use Reckoning until 5 turns later to prolong my pain

Picture related.

With that said, don't spend a single dollar on them right now until they fix this shit meta.

I tried to play that game but idk I found it so boring, they even gave me 3 more beta keys kek

>1 Themis, 2 Tarnished Grail
That is a little strange, how is that working out for you?

if you want interactive you chose the wrong game

The ability to attack leaders while they have followers on board plus the shitton of Storm cards they keep printing ensure this game will never be "interactive". Not to mention you're completely unable to play anything on your opponent's turn

Grail literally just opens your anus for Bahamut whereas based Tribunal is a Bahamut warding device which also functions as a Lightning rod to open his anus for a Heavenly dicking.

>We want this game to be around in ten years
It's not even top 10 on the app grossing list. I can't see this game existing in any meaningful capacity outside of Japan in even 5 years.

Lion and Jeanne are primary board clears against pedos, but a themis is always good if you couldn't control the early game or he swings the board.
2 grails because I rarely drew it with 1 and 3 would be way too much.

>mfw I topdeck Blackened Scripture to use on evolved Ouroboros

It's supposedly making more money than Granblue though isn't it? That's a start, and it's less than a year old. All they need to do is not fuck up again like in this expansion.

>It's supposedly making more money than Granblue though isn't it?
No? Maybe there were brief reporting periods where it did, but it's sitting in spot 27 last I checked when GBF was 11. Both of these are dwarfed by the top grossing apps anyways.

>they need to do is not fuck up again like in this expansion.
Eh, I think this meta lost them a lot of players at least in the West. Mobile game players are finnicky crowd and I don't see the majority coming back next expansion. At the very least this game has pretty much stopped growing.

Like I said, Cygames needs to throw away their pride, admit they fucked up, and host a huge western tournament with a large pot prize.

They've been shilling it pretty hard and giving packs away like candy, I don't see em dropping SV anytime soon. I wouldn't spend that much on pre builts though, maybe just one or two if your luck is that bad.

what are the top grossing apps? I just want to play something fun for once

>full wallet dragon deck in unranked
Not happening, dork dragoon.

So I did the chinese pack thing and when I changed back to english this black screen always pop up, what happened? You guys told everything was going to be daijobu

Ding dong bannu

restart game, steam, verify cache, etc etc.

You can literally just google these things, you know?

>shadowniggers

We are. And it's only gonna get bigger now that it's in chink. Just not in the West. And Twitch is pretty much entirely West-focused.

>shadowniggers
>play dragonnigger

you are just as bad as them

That is NOT true
Dragon is the thinking mans craft

Its dragoncuck, newfag.

Todays ExG tournament only has 88 people signed up. They lost half their player base. People really hate this meta.

How do I make the chinese option appear on my steam?

But dragon is an honest 50% WR class 0:-)

Dragon is honest tier like Elena in DE

/svg/ tourney with banlist when?

open game > more > language

Excuse me, Rune is the thinking man craft

But I only get english and jap

That's not Jap, that's chink.

Prepare for a week ban son

Kanji is the same

Im 80% sure is jap