What would this faggot drive?

what would this faggot drive?

Volvo 240 sedan.

stanced civic eg hatch

Realistically a late 90's corolla

Bullshit, thats a mans car right there.

Nothing. He'll forever be riding in whatever car his mum has, and she'll hate every minute of having to lift that failure to whatever convention he's on his way to.

you shut the fuck up that's a chad chariot and you know it

he either rides buses or has a 2003 hyundai spectra

too chad for him.

2006 Kia Spectra is more of his alley.

A Kia or a Hyundai

she's the reason he's a failure

>drives

>anime
>video games
>a furry

didn't know i was on /v/
who here /banned/?

Bicycle.

>banning someone from another board
lmao those reddit fags

funny thing is that the owner and his gay as fuk brony friend used to use Veeky Forums
pic related

HOW WAS I NOT AWARE OF THIS THING?

Miata with out a doubt

it was a -bit- big back when it happened but not a lot of people cared and it died down
i saved the reddit post that started things out but its on my laptop and i don't feel like digging through to find it
how long nave you been using the website?

this

for 2 years,but if you include weapon banking 4 years in total
2 years of constant hatbot leaching,waiting for the perfect hat with the unupdated price where i could score 10 ref profit
even today i'm leeching the hatbots but with less profit as it was a year and a half ago

if i remember correctly,it happened in mid 2015
should have at least heard of it,the infamous footrest incident

I didn't hang much around forums,mostly OBC2 with my buddies and nothing much
I didn't even trade on the servers,only on scrap.tf and selling the stuff to highest bidding bot on backpack.tf
sadly nobody wanted to do the same thing for about a year until one of my good friend decided to get in the action until he eventually moved on with his life,something which i should've done a long time ago

lol it happened in private raffles,some public raffles and some Veeky Forums threads
it was very accessible,yet not a lot of people know

the only time I ventured in raffles was a few months ago,and today i returned and found this gem and created the thread
i avoid raffles because everyone is a retarded snowflake that wants attention,that's why they give away dumb shit so people can care about their medic set or unusual choice or even SFM crapwork
the only time i go to the raffles is when i want to have a good kek

Is this real?

why wouldn't it be?

fuck off cummy go spin you volvo at 15 mph again

>being this mad about someone you've never met and only interacted with on an Italian meatball advice forum
Wew