/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Beta Edition

KINGDOM HEARTS HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX released

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Live updates:
Global: twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
Time Attack Event -- Ends 5/7
HD Namine / iRoxas Falling Price Deal -- Ends 5/18
Key Art 6 Deal -- Ends 5/18
Key Art 7 Deal

KHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kh1.5, Re:Chain, 358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Newest Trailers:
1.5+2.5:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3hEIgHYiI

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/MD4JS3K.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=t_ekFX6H-7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

delet this thred

Post yfw Riku gets the Aqua P

delet your post

Riku gets Aqua's pantsu?

delet ur life

Whats another name for a cat? Usually used for insulting someone.

>Literally 3 Kairis
Why tho?

delet your non-existence

Because she's the best.

Beta bait. Real men (me) go for Aqua.

Sora deserves 3 times the pussy after fixing everything for everyone

I thank Aqua every time I finish to her.

This thread should only exist at night while the kids are asleep so we don't have to deal with the shit posts that are already filling up this thread

This thread shouldn't exist, period. No threads until E3.

With timezones everyone has a night phase.

>he thinks /khg/ is the only general filled with shitposts

Let me tell you something. Every fucking general on this board is filled with shitposts.

This is my wife Aqua. Say something nice about her.

This is what happens to every general on this board. When there's nothing new, shitposters and waifufags take over.

she's a whore

/khg/ was a relative shitpostfree general the last year. But something happend yesterday

shes so damn cute

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

STOP
MAKING
FUN
OF
BBS

I MEAN IT!!!!!!! KH2 FAGS DONT REPLY OR I'LL KILL YOU!

BBS is garbage in comparison to the others. DDD is almost as bad but at least it's faster. Days is better than BBS. Even super slow bosses are better than bosses that don't adhere to rules.

You mean Birth by Lightning Surge?
Or Dodge Roll By Sleep?
Or how about Death by Unstaggerable Enemies?

YOU DONT HEAR ME SAY

kill urself my man

Are Kairi and Namine wearing strapless bras or nothing at all?

I cast this general into darkness

Why... Why the fuck did I read all of that? Why isn't this person institutionalized, or better yet why hasn't he killed himself? And I thought the waifufags were bad. Really gives a better perspective on things

Her legs are sexy!

let this general die and be cleaned from sins

light!

All this far and still you know nothing

May your heart be your guiding key....I say that all the time~

theory:

fucking homosexual

I seriously hope this isn't the final design for KH3

Oh wow, Sora's KH2 outfit is stylish as fuck in CGI, didn't have good look at in KH2's ending, the in-game model is ok, but it looks crisp and so good in HD DDD's opening

Stop hoping, they already made an expensive as fuck figure of it, it's final and settled, even if that gauntlet with barehand is stupid as fuck and the colors are bland as fuck too

URUSAY things can still change

Whether you're just shitposting or not
I WAS honestly hoping it wasn't final, but the moment they released its figure, all hope was lost
Nomura fucked up Sora's most awaited upcoming appearance, should've expected it

Atleast Aqua will be hot

The question is, what will Xion look like?
She's never not worn an organization coat.

What's bad about he's appearance in 3

Nothing. People hate change.

>Give his stupid hair an even more stupid haircut
Could've gone better
>Full of black and red
Well, he did say he took inspiration from DDD which had a shit edgy color, Riku's outfit colors was better
>Barehanded gauntlets
SERIOUSLY, FUCKING WHY

Who's a good boy?

Pluto's a good boy! Yes he is!

Birth by Sleep had lame protagonists and everyone that wasn't Terra, Aqua or Ven were much more interesting. Almost all the "tragic" things that happened to them weren't actually sad because they looked like idiots that got themselves into that mess because they wouldn't listen to each other.

>>Give his stupid hair an even more stupid haircut
>Could've gone better

I think his hair looked fine in certain shots, but sometimes it looks pretty bad. Honestly though I got tired of Sora's hairstyle so I'm a little glad he got a haircut. Too bad it couldn't have been nicer. Also Riku's haircut sucks too. He looks better with long hair. It doesn't even have to be in the same style as before.

>Well, he did say he took inspiration from DDD which had a shit edgy color,

Regular Mickey Mouse is edgy?

>Barehanded gauntlets
>SERIOUSLY, FUCKING WHY

I fucking hate the barehanded gauntlets.
He should be wearing gloves!

Romance in Kingdom Hearts with heavily implied romance with OC's.

i.imgur.com/MD4JS3K.gifv

Okay.
Even when I was completely insane, at least I knew I was completely insane. And I didn't completely believe everything I said or thought I knew.

This person needs serious help.
And a lot of medication.

>Roxas and Namine

Gonna have to call bullhockey. They only interacted for so.ething like 5 minutes total, and a good portion of that was Namine telling Roxas that he was a mistake that shouldn't exist.

Provide any evidence to back up that romance. Proud Mode: [/spoiler]you can't start off by stuttering the word "but". [/spoiler]

Also, you can use my screwup of the spoiler tags as a counterargument.

>writing out spoiler by hand
>not just hitting ctrl + s

Well hey I never said all the romances were good or would last long.

>Couldn't get extra attack on Vexen B
>First, second, and last traits rolled for Lexaeus B is extra attack

>Best trait for Vexen B was Defense Boost
>Best trait for Lex B was raid boss damage
These wasteful rolls getting status resists sucks

Those are both wrong though. Best on Vexen B is extra attack and best on Lex B is +1000 strength. Extra raid damage just means you'll be killing a raid boss a minute or so faster, if that, which is negligible unless you're a chinese lux farmer

They're the best rolls I got when I was rolling traits on them. Got too many Status resists clogging up the chances for the actual good ones.

Ohhh, I thought you meant they were the best overall. Yeah, I agree. Though the status resists do have a niche. Soon enough there'll be elemental archers that 100% inflict you with a status when they attack and they have a two attack timer

>think status resists are worthless
>until a boss comes along that inflicts status

Paralysis Resist would have made XII doable for me.

how do i read this i mean better yet someone explain this to me like im your cute eager-to-learn student

>someone explain this to me

Its a meme

I did XII without needing a para resist. Just needed a good amount of luck. The only medal I did have with a para-resist that wouldn't be a waste would be a KA#4 I have, but then I wouldn't be able to two turn him.

Set up?

Got it memorized?

youtube.com/watch?v=t_ekFX6H-7Q

Whats his japanese punch line?

First off that's not a punch line, second its the same thing just in Japanese.

If it isnt a punch line then what is it?

I love how the last bit just makes it seems like they're mocking him. But damn, I didn't remember him saying it *that* much
A catchphrase

記憶したか?
Means the same thing.

I'm disappointed that he only says "Commit it to memory" in the GBA game. "Commit it to memory." sounds much more sinister. But he said both "Got it memorized?" and "Commit it to memory." in the same game; So maybe they thought having 2 catchphrases was too much.

Or maybe he actually did say that line like one time outside of GBA CoM, but I'm not sure.

This is what I used plus a friends HD Ursula. Just have to pray to RNG that paralyze doesn't screw you over. Took me about 30 minutes worth of trying, which is still less time that I spent chipping away in the Mission 13.

Isn't it sad Saix really was against Xemnas with good intentions but Axel abandoned him for his newfound lover and a literal doll

Oh thank god, I finally beat that utterly insane, and unnecessarily annoying quest 12 for the lexaeus event!!!!!

That is very similar to what I'm doing.
I guess I just need to pray to RNGesus a little more.
My setup is

Divine Rose +30
Illustrated Belle and Beast
KA3 (only 1 dot. Used for defense down)
iKairi2 with Triple Threat
Moana with APP
Xigbar B with ab3max+SP2
Friend medal of KDG with double attack.

If you have another GA+3 medal, swap it in for KA#3. For me all it took was getting that +6 GA so that Xigbar and a friend KDG could do their work. Plus the requisite RNG of course.

Swap around Ariel and kairi2. You're missing out on potential damage that you can dish out

Guess I can throw iKairi in place of KA3.

Saix was norted though. Xemnas knew more than he let the organization know he knew. Saix was also trying to take over the organization, while Axel wanted to not be heavily tied to it. Axel also ended up finding a way to start regrowing a heart. Saix is being tragically used, and he and Axel will obviously reconcile their differences after a fierce destined battle.

It's because Axel is a controlling, obsessive, psychopathic, poisonous friend, that loves pulling strings.

THAT FUCKING PARALYSIS EITHER SKIPPING MY BUFF MEDALS OR SKIPPING MY DAMAGE MEDALS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok I finally finished 12 and 13 and now I guilted Lexaeus B at 73%. Please kill me

I forgot how... small KH1 was. It's been years since I played it last, and I forgot how small a lot of the worlds were, there's like five or six areas for each world, and they're mostly not too large to begin with.

It's really a shame that we couldn't get another Tarzan world, since the movie and action game for it was pretty kickass; so I could imagine that it would be a lot of fun if it were in KH3.

Why didn't they ever bring any of those elements back? I remember seeing early scans for CoM, when it was still in development, and the background of the battle screen looked like Deep Jungle. I heard somewhere that Disney, for whatever reason, did not manage to retain the rights, or did they just not chose to use it again.

Aqua

The Burroughs estate took the licensing rights back for whatever reason

I wish I knew what happened to my copy of this game. I think my mom stole it for my half brother or something and then it got lost forever.

Also I used to have the game for The Emperors New Groove, but I think my cousin from New York stole it. The worst part is, I don't remember if I finished the last level or not.

I guess I could just buy the games again, but I have too many new games that are just sitting there waiting for me to play them.

Also buying stuff again after people stole from me doesn't get rid of the anger. Two friends stole movies from me and I'm still pissed off. I need to seriously not let anyone borrow things from me.

License expired, Tarzan isn't public domain like Cinderella, Snow White, etc.

When are we gonna see Donald Duck completely lose it?

Depends.

I'd like to see a villain who can bring the darkness lurking in people's hearts up to the front.

If he used it on Donald, we could see Nazi Donald.

There anyway to get the puzzle piece near the beginning of Port Royal? The one that's way up in the air in the "room" called Harbor?
And I mean get it before leveling all your growth abilities. So I don't have to come back for it later.

Donald has a lot of darkness in his heart.

I love the meme that this strip started.

me too, though i wouldnt mind just having full control over the colors

You have the KH2 recolors?
I want them to make the recolors able to appear in cutscenes unlike 0.2