/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Letter from the Producer LIVE XXXVI Set for May 22!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4d47f72b46e0a84af0eed3195615377b688a4756

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/a7Wip2SF (embed)

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxAqmCw_BDk&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/SaolVEJEjV4
youtu.be/VgHWFiavqjA
youtu.be/V5ZG378DH1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the hell does "trans dps cac melee" mean.

xth for cuties

I've been looking at some of the older 1.0 things recently and I'm curious about whether or not those neat combo attacks with multiple players might come back. What was wrong with them that they took them out?

I am new, is there no such thing as dps generating too much hate in this game? I briefly played WoW ages ago, and although I never hit endgame, I remember that if you dropped Rain of Destruction on Warlock, you would very quickly top damage, but you would also very quickly die because it was just too much.

Redpill me on Gyalva Guillen

catarinos

there is

CHANGES: 5/12/2017 *Removed Gilgamesh Linkshell - Holy See of VG 3.45 - [Reason] No longer public linkshell

Did ippiki meltdown last night? Again?

/musclebabesg/ - Humongous Amazons General

join leaf

It really only happens if the tank is bad or if you have a caster with great gear who refuses to use quelling strikes.

Yes it's possible, usually at the start of a fight. It's a common occurrence for Black Mages because they hit so fucking hard.

dps have some methods to control aggro, but for the most part, it's on the tank

quelling strikes is a lv 34 archer crossclass which is a must have for casters, especially BLM

No.

explain?

I want to have relaxing slow sex with an elezen!

Stop. Talk to the people who might be involved in-game instead of flinging shit here.

Why not..

that's just about it, and it's only available to a few classes.

Post ARMOR

I love you Lethe!

Cute

A lewd thing to say.

>"it's that one person I think of"

Absolutely. BLM BRD and MCH openers hit way too hard way too fast. You're required to use Quelling Strikes to reduce the aggro generation or you'll get everyone killed. DRG gets a hate dump but they almost never have to use it. MNK is the only class that doesn't get a hate dump because they take a fucking age and a half to ramp up damage.

Sorry duder, I just used the same OP as last thread, I'm not looking to get involved in thread drama

Ippiki isn't allowed into the gilgamesh ls because he has historically been a cunt. Last time this happened he removed the ls from the pastebin. And history repeats itself today.

Nice person. VERY warm hugs.

I want to feel an elezen's long legs wrap all the way around me as I cum inside her for the fifth time!

Oh come on when have we ever done that

lei...

yes welcome to eternal highschool, enjoy your stay

>person gets blamed for things and kicked years ago
>person keeps getting blamed for things
>"they aren't allowed back in"
what part of this is a public linkshell? use blacklist if you don't like it, children

Can I be a slutty cum loving catgirl in this game?

Do they hug catgirls lewdly?

Yeah everyone else is.

yes, join thousands of unique catgirls. midlanders are the generic ones though.

fuck off pickles

I love this post.

Hey guys stop being such drama mongering whores and play video games already.

Redpill me on Milla Valentine

nice swede

How can I improve my screenshots?

Bad at bowling.

there a cat

hi...

Public doesn't mean you can be a complete dickhead to everyone and expect to be let in. The majority of the ls does not like you. Stop being so ignorant and realize that you can't have everything in your life by being a petty cunt.

True. It'd still be nice if people used open and effective communication with those they have problems with while using a medium that isn't a public video game general thread on Veeky Forums. Or, I don't know, outright ignoring the people they don't like and blacklisting. It would solve so many problems and I think quite a few people who fling shit would overall be happier since they wouldn't be dwelling on things/people they hate so much.

This is the perfect advice for pretty much everyone on Balmung! One day I will be allowed in a FC screenshot...

wont lewd me on discord

yes

plays video games sometimes

Okay but if that's the rule then why is half of the people in the LS allowed in it? Seems like cherrypicking to me.

cute fuckable c@

Get reshade and mess around with settings until you find something you like.
Find a cool background with good lighting.

Really highlights how shitty those textures are.

Redpill me on Pipps Piddlepaddle

I'm leveling on Odin right now you little shit.

Careful, as soon as you cum in an elezen they become locked only to you and they are extremely lewd behind closed doors. they instinctively lock their legs tightly around you.

I'm leaving to watch Eurovision with friends in like 5 mins....

r8 my joke Heavensdub entry

youtube.com/watch?v=nxAqmCw_BDk&feature=youtu.be

Where are all the Midlander loving catboys at?

>a complete dickhead to everyone
that's almost all of the leaders in that LS, ironically enough

it's just a circlejerk at this point

cut or uncut fangies?

There's people that have been in gilgamesh longer than you have that are smart enough not to be an egotistical ape.

midlander girls? pst

Has a screaming beaver for a spirit animal

You think anything will ever top the Romanian opera vampire guy?

Where are all the highlander loving lala ladies at?

this is actually good

I'm a leader in the ls and I'm not a part of the circlejerk... rheia just asks if anyone wants leader and I got it

Give them a plot

I'm not on Gilgamesh, calm down.

Just add a ton of BLUR and BLOOM and pretend that makes your image look awesome

Fuck man I don't even really like Eurovision, all I remember is that one time Alexander Rybak went and Norway won by four bajillion votes which I thought was amusing.

okay thank

user, I'm glad you're having a social life but why in the name of Odin would you watch Eurovision?

Doesn't wear the modest clothes I made them.

Doing MSQ on Balmung alt, just about at Nidhogg

So with the server move how many euros are moving their mains out of Balmung?

Hopefully all of them.

Not enough bongers OUT REEEEEEEEE

Midlander girls and Catboys are the best pairing!

It's all so fucking bad but good. Hope you have fun watching it.

youtu.be/SaolVEJEjV4

youtu.be/VgHWFiavqjA

youtu.be/V5ZG378DH1c

Wait where did Balmung move to? It was in Montreal before which was nice cause that's right near me

No one actually cares about Eurovision it's just an excuse to gather, get drunk and laugh at all the weird shit
I'm doing it too

How can I go about erping with random guys? I want my character to be a huge slut

Good. I need to be wrung out until I stop lusting after elezen.

I'm getting ready to switch mains by leveling another character on Odin.

post shirtless daddy catman please

No clue yet but it's either going to be in the heartland of USA or the west coast

DRGs are fun and cool!

I can't wait to main DRG in 4.0!

depends on how much worse it gets

soon

how do you know ;_;

I wear them sometimes!!

inb4 its new york and the entire west coast gets btfo

>west coast

That's really mean, Square

donot.jpg

pretend to be a girl on balmung and dress like abe/milla

Here you go, no shirt.

These are all amazing holy shit.

it's still not showing his skin!!!
i would like to see your catman fully naked!!!