>they offer me a free loaner
>I ask for a Civic Type R
>they actually do it

What should I do with this thing?

bullshit, bread on hood

mad whoolies

>bullshit
ya got me.
The lady laughed at me when I asked for a CTR.

They gave me a second generation Fit. It's even a base, not a Sport - it feels super cheap.

bull fucking shit

Take it to your local high school

What do you normally drive?

so you decided to go home and make a thread of slash o slash ?

At least that's better than me; I'm 3/3 on getting minivans as free loaners..

i considered one of those as a commuter, how are they? i eventually went with a 1l fiesta cause theyre cheap af

Second gen Fit Sport.

>At least that's better than me; I'm 3/3 on getting minivans as free loaners..
They let me pick. I asked for a Fit or a Civic, but they were out of Civic loaners.

If you're getting a second gen, get the Sport trim. The interior is so much nicer than the base.

Fake and Gay

At Tesla we give out brand new P100D Ludicrous S and Xs as loaners even to people with beat up old 60s. The idea is always give the customer a better car than their own if possible to see if they want to upgrade (they can even buy that exact loaner since all loaner cars are for sale as inventory cars). Seems to work pretty well.

Who want to buy a loaner car with thousands of miles potentially and also the accumulated farts of dozens of people who have borrowed it and drove the piss out of it like anyone does with a rental or loaner?

>all loaner cars are for sale as inventory cars)
they better not be labelled as new vehicles then.
who the fuck would want a beat up rental car? for the price of a new zl1

People that want to save money

they think they're saving money until they see they have to replace the tires soon, and other amounts of car issues because people beat the fuck out of em.

>hey better not be labelled as new vehicles then.
Why would they be?

The cars have a full warranty and are gone through before sale just like every CPO car from every brand, because if you offer a used vehicle with a warranty you need to make sure the car doesn't have issues before sale to avoid losing money.

Try using your brain before posting again.

like dealerships actually fucking "look over the car to make sure there's no issues" ah you make me laugh user.

How many miles does a typical loaner have at POS and what's the health of the battery look like, regardless of warranty?

If they are CPO vehicles of course they do, because they don't want to lose money. Manufacturers are very stringent about this because they are typically the ones putting up the warranty. If something is missed in the inspection the dealership will have to eat the cost, and franchise deaerships don't like to lose money.

>How many miles does a typical loaner have
Anywhere from 100 miles to 20k, haven't seen any higher than that, people typically just drive loaners home/around town, it's not like people road trip in them.
>what's the health of the battery look like
Versus what? It's not going to be reduced because it's a loaner or rental car, even if the person launched it 100 times and supercharged it in 120f heat it's not going to make a noticeable difference.

put nighto kidsu sticker on it