2018 Models

Based SOLELY on looks, which one?

Camaro. Mustang now looks like an Aston Martin with down syndrome.

mustang ofc

Mustang is okay, a bit generically European. Camaro is a furious asian tryhard.

If they are going to make them this yurofag whu not make them smaller?

Camaro front looks better
Mustang everything else looks better

mustang

Agreed. They should have kept 2016 or gt350 front

>Camaro

Yeah this, the new stang front looks like some kind of audi ripoff but the camaro back looks very cheap compared to the mustang

>Babbies first greentext

Mustang all the way, that Camaro looks like a jacked up Civic cousin

Mustang looks way better in person. Pictures really don't capture how ugly the Camaro is. You HAVE to have all the little aero gizmos on it to make it look decent. But then the more you look at it, the more you realize it's just a clusterfuck of lines and angles. The Mustang looks good base and you can make it look better buy glueing shit onto it

>scatpack
>shitpack
What were they thinking?

The Camaro looks like the Nolan movies batmobile tank thing

wait...

is the 2018 mustang gt comming with a tail wing?

fuckn groce

What's with all the Mustang memeing? Most of Veeky Forums can't afford a new one anyway.

the stang is the most affordable muscle car m8

whatchu on about?

Most of Veeky Forums can only afford $3k civics with a few simple mods. Even financing a $25k car would be too much for some.

They're both fucking hideous now. Of the two, the Mustang, at least it still looks okay from the rear. The Challenger is really far and away the best looking current muscle car.

An Indian dude in my college dailys a GT350. Every time I see it, I get extremely envious.

autism

camaro is GOAT in everything but visibility

Camaro looks like shit, SHIT!

Camaro. that ZL1 in white at the motortrend head to head between the GT350 was sexy.

Mustang's down is better than Camaro's angry face. But both are shit, we need happy looking cars back, we are full of these edgy cars.

It's an original design compared to the rip off mustang is.

this

That doesn't make it good.

Every ford product being a ripoff automatically makes them the worst. Just like chinese ripoffs

That's nice. Still doesn't mean the Camaro looks good.

my nigga

I really like the Challenger. If I hated myself a little more I might actually consider buying a Dodge.

I was just gonna type this.

*bmw

Mustangs have always looked better than Camaros. Even the first gen Camaros, which are beautiful, fall short compared against a Mustang.

GM lost its best designers 40 years ago - everything they make now is absolute fuck ugly shit. Modern Camaro is a bloated piece of fatass shit - just like its owners.

the Dodge Charger Hellcat

On previous gen mustangs the C pills was pretty much flush with the side of the car. The new one, the C pillars are a couple of inches inwards creating this weird fucking lip/ledge that makes the rear end profile and trunk lid look weird as fuck.

tldr
Camaro.

mustang, the camaro still has the late 00's feel

For comparison

>Modern Camaro is a bloated piece of fatass shit just like its owners.
And like a bloated sumo wrestler it absolutely ass-pounds the Mustang.

That gen is ugly as fuck. Camaros barely started to look good the gen before this new one

He's using the wrong Camaro. ZL1s look way better.

>tfw this has never been sold as RHD

Still buying one when my pay rise comes in next year....I don't care if britfag roads are too small the insurance will kill me and I will look like a twat.

>tfw the current camaro is both smaller and lighter than the current mustang

Agreed, the nerw Camero looks like it's a late 00's Comero with a body kit on it.

Camero with the LT4. Mustang ok too tho, but dat LT4 mang.

It's doofuses like you, OP. You're the reason the latest Honda Civic has fake plastic intake vents on the front bumper. You're the reason the Type R Civic has a useless rear wing spoiler. Because you decide on a car based solely on looks...

Mustang because I can't fucking stand the bloated caricature retroshit design of the camaro. It was shit on the 5th gen and they insisted the 6th gen be garbage you can't see out of too.

Moostang. The camaro looks a bit silly with that front. The mustang also has better visibility.

camaro

>tfw it still doesn't have the prestige or heritage of a Mustang
>tfw this is something that no designer, marketing, money, or even time can achieve
>tfw the Camaro will FOREVER live in the shadow of the original pony car
>tfw Mustang is literally the fucking namesake of an entire class of cars

GM cucks BTFO.

Cool, still prefer Camaro.

because you have shit taste

you prefer to fuck men, too

Mustang
Perhaps there's a reason why it's the best selling sports car in the world?

Wow, don't you DARE display your facts to the weebs, or you will incur their moon rune wrath

Jokes aside, why does it seem like most other cars seem so uninspired? Love it or hate it, when you see a mustang, you know it's a mustang.

Japs and Europeans are superficial and soulless, they like to insult Americans because Americans are actually down to earth when they're not controlled by the kikes

Both look great, and I would own either one. I would never own a nigmobile challenger, though.

At least my japmobile can take corners.

why are americans so fucking cringeworthy holy fuck

these two posts literally reek of cheetos, humid clothes and bad hygene

revolting creatures

>when they're not controlled by the kikes

so basically never.

Fuck off commie retard

I am not a communist???

Dodge Charger vs Hot Wheels

He is rather, a beaner.

That's kind of the thing, if you're building for numbers, everything will likely start to look the same.

The first gen doesn't look good?

Americans have a liberal approach to shit like Europeans approach to sex.

>that picture

top kek

>Britfag roads are too small

Your roads are more than big enough. Think of it, the challenger is smaller than a transit, yet you find transits fitting their way down any fucking alley they want to because they actually have gitten gudd

>Americans are actually down to earth

You know this is not true.

>Why u kill chickan when you can buy at Walmart?

the mustang would look amazing with the front end off a 2012
i wonder if someone has done it

Ew the Camaro looks riced right off the shelf, its just designed to appeal to douchebag chads who dont know how to tastefully modify their cars aesthetics. And its getting worse every time a new Camaro comes out, OP's pic just proves it. At least the Mustang is getting slightly sleeker, and I'm starting to actually like this new Mustang too

to be fair the regular SS looks cleaner

my main issues with it is that huge lower grille and exaggerated splitter that has another splitter added onto it
>implying Henry Ford wasn't a known based kike-hater

>silver

4u

scat as a name for a shit fetish is relatively new

Challenger

Nice nigger car

if you mean over 10 years as relatively new then sure, still more popular back then before this gen of challenger even came out

w-wrong pic desu

neither. they're both trash for different reasons.

Neither. Pic related.

Disagree on both fronts.

Mustang

Mustang with roush kit

My mind is made up, apart from the hellcat which would be the best Challenger model to import? I am thinking R/T Scatpack.

God I hope the UK gets a decent trade deal with the US after Brexit and we see cheaper more varied american cars in showrooms.

at this point I think subaru just puts the giant wing there to keep up the tradition

Isn't it due for a redesign soon?

Mustang is now sold in the uk with the steering wheel on the right side of the car.

..its becoming a common sighting.

>looks better than i thought it would.

that's not the v6 though.

this

>driving the official car of vaping faggots.
No thank you.

Camaro for sure

Camaro looks better, but I'm sure they're both poorly made, impractical, and overpriced.

what do you drive?

73 Ford Econoline