/pg/ Persona General

Previous: Joker and his niggas Edition

NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1uxkqOQyC7u
youtube.com/watch?v=vX-fWELtYPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Anne!

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife

So why did people ever like Adacho again

Why is goro there? A real nigga wouldn't stab you in the back.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Goro of the Resurrection!

Sae is for bukkake!

>P5 PC port still not announced

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

I fucking hate Ann

vocaroo.com/i/s1uxkqOQyC7u

Slow and steady wins the race

This Fuuka post is dedicated to diligence and perseverance, don't give up!

SO YOU KNOW THAT WERE OUT THERE

I can't stop listening to this song pls help

More like shoot you in the head

I love Haru!

Sega will release it after they release all the Yakuza games on PC, maybe around 2028

I like him because he was an enjoyable and fitting antagonist for P4, and the best character in Ultimax
Anyone who defends his morals should be hung on an antenna

Aren't you tired? Let's not post on Veeky Forums today.

I love Sadayo!

I am not expecting this, ever. As much as I want it. Persona and PC just aren't a thing, despite Atlus and SEGA both releasing some of their other games on it.

Post Makoto's butt.

Do NOT open this if you're Sojiro

I still love Naoto the most

Right. Instead a real nigga would come at you from the front, which is exactly what he does.

FUCK YOU DUMB CAT LET ME ADVANCE MY LINKS

Don't open this if you value good art either.

Stop posting this garbage.

oh cool, a Makoto doujin
>Makoto is raped and forcibly turned into a sex addicted gyaru

Why can't we just have some vanilla please

Time to Jacked Frost to go Hee Ham on Adachi's face.

That Megidolaon spamming shitter of a miniboss was a humongous pain in the dick, though.

Niggas do this all the time in the hood

Anne is a JAV star!

It's incredibly cold in egyptian pyramids though, more so than a room with AC

Rude.

>out-detectived by someone that not only isn't a detective but was exposed by pancakes
And yet she was my persona waifu for 5 years.

What kind of bonuses will you get from Veeky Forums?

This is the shittiest social link, though, you should've invited a maid or gone to the gun store

I want Queen to sit on my face

takuuu...

He executes you while you're drugged and handcuffed to a table.
He also threatens to snitch on you if you don't let him run with your crew.

Goro is the biggest bitch there's ever been.

What kind of social link bonuses would you get if you had a social link with /pg/?

good luck

So you were basically right about there being a Lawfag and a Chaosfag, with Namatame being the former and Adachi being the latter.

Did you end up coming to the conclusion of Adachi yourself? Some people tried deliberately spoiling you here after all.

>while you're drugged and handcuffed to a table
you aren't either of those things by then

it's ったく (ttaku) you plebian

Groo would get glocked if he was in the hood

epic hacking skills, haven't you watched the news?

why is yoshitsune such a boring persona to use
hassou tobi should be deleted

He does it for free

>You can now browse Veeky Forums from the fixed laptop. Browsing Veeky Forums will cause large amounts of time to pass, and you will not gain anything of value. Be careful how you spend your time!

>You feel as though you've become less charming.
>Your charm decreased! -3 Charm
>S. Link up!
>New ability: Ban evasion
>Ban evasion: 75% of all insta-kill skills will miss.

>Guys, that picture was intended only for Joker's eyes! I didn't mean to send it through the Phantom Thief chat! Please do not look at it!

>yoshi best persona in 4
>yoshi best persona in 5

TWO TIME CHAMPION

>>You can now browse Veeky Forums from the fixed laptop. Browsing Veeky Forums will cause large amounts of time to pass, and you will not gain anything of value. Be careful how you spend your time!
Your stats will actually decrease.

>That Megidolaon spamming shitter of a miniboss was a humongous pain in the dick
How is that even possible?

How can you not smell if you don't shower?

don't use him then lol
just minmax pixie lol

Just in time for their P1 remake

Skills that scare shadows away when they spot you so that you don't have to deal with their chase bullshit.
Like in mementos

Man Akechi, if you wanted to go to IHOP you coulda just asked us instead of sending pancake pictures to our leader.

I'M GOING TO POST THIS PICTURE ALL OVER THE INTERNET!

What Persona character is most likely to be a lawfag? What about a chaosfag?

>hassou tobi should be deleted
No fuck you

>no king's game in P5

why

in fact everytime the gang gets together it's lame as shit

Yoshitsune is cool as shit, I just wish he didn't make every other persona irrelevant

can the p4fags all die please

Why is he so based?

My sole interest is uncovering his dick

What picture is it?

More like yoSHITsune.

The point I was making was that now she does shower. She probably showers twice a day or more even. When you're not allowed to bathe yourself for a long time and then you're finally given the freedom to, you'd probably shower the shit out of yourself.

Her room is a disaster, but I'm willing to bet she has pretty good hygiene for that reason alone.

It's the 20th anniversary after all!

groo is law
teddie is chaos

I like bullying Ryuji in the dialogue but I get pissed off whenever Morgana calls him pathetic

how many toasters will be p6?

It's unlikely but I'd buy the fuck out of that, I loved the p1 cast

>Why is he so based?
Honestly, some of his dialogue options were pretty funny. Definitely the best in the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=vX-fWELtYPI

Yaldabaoth
Satanael
Can I go home now

This one

Yeah, I was considering him among a few others but I wasn't positive until the game specifically mentioned like 8 times in a row that it had to be someone who could easily evade police detection in the real world.

At that point it was either Dojima or Adachi and Adachi didn't have a daughter who was a victim so I took what I felt was a 60 percent-ish certain guess.

Motive being basically DESPAIR with a hint of attempted sex crime was pretty fucking lame though.

Why don't people like Ayase again?

Morgana is obviously being mean spirited about it because Morgana is a thirsty beta cuck who thinks being mean to Ryuji will make Anne fuck him.

Hopefully no more shitty mascot characters in P6

>lame

Excuse you

doesn't even sound like a song at all

>Yusuke's entire existence

Goro, your father is wondering why you are so naughty

because Eriko exists

>be me
>playing p4g
>very hard mode
>shadow kanji boss
>only level 15

am i gonna have to grind a bit more /pg/?

She's a vapid bimbo character, but I thought she was cute.

I will never forget GORO = IGORU part in the Goropocalypse.

She's cuter in P2

What is Harisen Recovery supposed to be? Some nip comedy routine?
And what does it have to do with recovering status ailments?

Why did Persona 5 remove speech checks? I miss going back on a second playthrough saying shit I couldn't say before

Every spend time session would increase proficiency and decrease intelligence.
It would also work like a part time job where on the weekends when all the antigroos aren't at school your proficiency would go up by 3 and intelligence down by 3.
You can also spend time during classes when Sadayo distracts the teacher/lets you slack off, and on the train instead of reading. However due to phoneposting only one music note is possible.
Rank 10 co-op bonus forces all enemies in regular encounters to begin the battle with rage inflicted.
Valentines Gift is a reply from a /pg/ femanon.
NG+ Carry Over Gift is a tripcode.

Goro isn't really a lawfag

I was going to say Teddie is Lucifer's incarnation in the Persona world but idk how popular that idea is

there are a few, but only a handful, and they're reserved specifically for antagonists. there's one in the hotel when you meet shido, and a couple early on ones with igor

Your teammate slaps the shit out of whoever's affected to knock them out of it.

Yeah
Every boss is 10 levels higher than previous, and you being 5 levels below them is enough.
In other words, Shadow Kanji is on level 25 and you should be on level 20

Are you guys fucking lost?

>I like bullying Ryuji in the dialogue but I get pissed off whenever Morgana calls him pathetic
— Ryuji is a Phantom Thief.
— Ryuji knows the answer.
— Ryuji will explain it.
— Ryuij is gonna enjoy that (on the ship).

>grinding in MegaTen

Nah, you got this.

don't play very hard if you're just going to grind, it defeats the point of the mode. I think I was around that level for Kanji and managed to beat him, definitely not higher than 17.

nip comedy routine
most ailments are mental ones, and harisen recovery is basically smacking someone to their senses
how it cures burn, freeze, or paralysis is beyond me