Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/wwfe3PG.jpg
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.4.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/793570-octavia’s-anthem-update-2040/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>op maker being this desperate

threadly reminder of glens spaghetti.

>loki can't sleek through ceilings anymore

why even play

Post best girl

It's time.

Postan the TIER LIST:

pastebin.com/rSmHFVTG

Reminder if you have a question about frames or if you're wondering how to build a frame, check the guide FIRST (it's also in the OP).

Changes since last time:
>replaced mirage/saryn in top DPS with chroma/nidus
Due to popular feedback. Chroma definitely belongs up there, not so sure about Nidus, still open to suggestions.

Reminder if you have a suggestion or disagree with anything in the guide, state WHY.

Reminder that you can cheese the event by abusing titania's 4 and not wasting ciphers

I've been trying to do this on ivara because I don't have pixieframe, but haven't been able to get it to work, halp

stop promoting it
Titania clipping is actually used for more important shit than this stupid shitty tactical alert

still running into people who don't get it, so I'll just keep posting it and assuming it's anywhere from harmless to useful, unless it's just contributing to shitting up the place or someone points out factual errors

Fuck if I know man, not gonna spoiler anything since there are multiple YouTube videos of ivara zip wiring through invisible ceiling barriers. But it is super easy to get on top of ceiling beams and shit. No idea what angle of zip is needed to sleek ceiling/floor/door geometry though.

how do you farm focus effectively?

Leech

like maxing out 100,000 in one run.

I have killed 16 razorbacks so far and I have been top damage ranging from 40 to fucking 70% everytime with a 1 forma tigris P. Is the tigris that OP or people are completely retarded?

Is this how to change your most used weapon? I'm MR19 and it's still Tonkor from the pre-nerfed days.

both?

yes

Whoops wrong image

these days? same way you farm xp of any kind effectively, get in a big group and kill lots of shit worth decent amounts as fast as you can, though it no longer matters whether you're leeching or killing if you just want focus and you only bring lensed gear (different story if you want to level weapons or you only have some things lensed, refer to chart to see where the xp all goes and lens appropriately)

or you can be a tryhard and try hard to chain eximus kills and use >stealth

that's a mystery, it's not based on xp or kills or anything but probably total missions run and/or total time spent in missions with the gear equipped so... just do that a lot with what you want to be your most used

>he doesn't know

when focus rework comes around, I'll be damn comfy with my literal millions of focus points

tonkor is still usable

*blocks your path*

i though they gutted the stealth method

>176692470
you didn't answer my question

when they introduced the focus pickups they made stealth xp grinding harder, but only for focus. It still works otherwise

>he does not possess the knowledge
whew lad

draco nerf really separating the newshitters from the big dawgs

what kind of pajamas is that

>cast avalanche while sliding into the razorback room
>he gets frozen during the cutscene and never thaws out, permanently invincible
ok then

Who the fuck cares how much time it takes if you can afk for hours? Just max Naramon's "more xp for melee weapon, go into some random ass defense with only a melee equipped and hide somewhere in affinity range. Pop Naramon when its ready and just leave.

It's called a speed suit

lmao

how the fuck is that going to earn you affinity

need a way to get quick xp before I change schools.

I have zenurik maxed and working my way to vazerin and then lastly naramon
ok. ill give it a try

If i wanted to be a faggot and not run corrosive projection, would steel charge or growing power be better for Excalibur?

how fast is it

just use energy siphon like every other good player

Not as fast as Equinox

>ok. ill give it a try
run spy in stealth for general gear, combo stealth kills for weapon or frame

>spent weeks grinding mastery for rank 11
>endless vaults to get Heavy Caliber
>spent 5 forma on slots.
>finally finish

so... the fuck do I do with this gun now?

also plz no bully at unmaxed mods

Forget it or use it till you are bored with it

>tfw you nut and she keeps the succ

IT DIDN'T WORK DAMMIT I HAD IT FROZEN DURING THE CUTSCENE AND IT STILL UNFROZEN.

what the fuck is that

Nothing I could do unfroze it, either recasting or using other abilities
the bursas could damage its legs still but it never collapsed

Put a lens in it and take it to missions that you want to destroy and not rank anything up?
Also can it use combustion beam? That's a fun mod. I love some beam weapons but never messed around with that one.

>not watching the liestream for cute becca and that hunk geoff

New enemy with a "gas chaingun."

>watching anything related to DEgenerates

Did I miss the discounted potatoes?

something thats about to let us see what gas procs feel like

I'm sorry, but the selling of magic space children is strictly prohibited.

reported for magic child trafficking
No, I think it's the 15th-18th? After the huntress bundle discount expires?

>it took 18 (eighteen) razorback kills to get my first puncture mod

>just started playing
>finally started getting the hang of turbo boosting all over like a mong by slide jump comboing

heat dagger is fun as fuck

>a new player
You're like a unicorn

drop ign if you need stances or mods
the wiki is your best pal

I use a gas ogris and I'm pretty sure you can't even proc gas on yourself at all
I think corrosive or something would be more effective as a damage type from them though

>putting a stance on a dagger

if you really cared you would give him Covert Lethality

Should I Forma my stance slot on Lesion or just stick with Shimmering Blight?

looks pretty accurate, every time i'm reminded of how ember was better then nerfed, valk was nerfed, ash was dumb but nerfed instead of made less dumb at his one thing... ps rip greedy mag

at least with atlas, hydroid and oberon they just weren't good from the start.

Post your ""free plat""

>ive never samefagged in my life

can you trade those?

Added Twin Baslok

thx m8

shitposters plz go

Have a lens on all your shit. Easy.

stances for polearms are pretty junk either way

How should I build Nyx? just from a glance her abilities seem kinda bad.

range and duration

everything else is pointless

Grineer Lives Matter

Classes are over and now Im bored, so im going to make topgun mk3. Should be easier to read and update

Include some basic information on them, like what to build on them or their main role.

>their main role.
are you retar...

>what to build on them

>main role
ctrl+A, "pew pew"

But I get the part about descriptions, Ill experiment with short sentences

>falling for obvious bait

>try dual decurion
>magazine size is garbage
>damage is meh

>put my targeting reticule directly on an enemy at maybe 12 meters
>every single shot misses

Weapons like this should have a tag on the end to notify you that they are hot steaming garbage.

Seismic Wave
Y/N?

[Hot Garbage]

get her augment and negative strength to drag it out against higher level enemies.

>tfw people think you're merely pretending to be retarded when you actually are retarded
Kill me

Sorry for being super fucking new, but what is ranking up if everything is max rank?

her augment for her 4, that is.

Should have MR reqs and special material acquisition requirements for newshitters.

-Duration +Range/Efficiency. Spam Chaos (actually time its cast for when the previous Chaos wears out) for permanent stagger.

Did you remember to pet your doggo today?

Once you complete Second Dream you can equip Focus Lenses on max-ranked equipment such that they gain Focus points (which is used for ranking up a frame-independent ability/passive system which is mostly shit but has a few good passives).

see

>touching cancer

how about you actually, you know, include some objective criteria or some way to separate top-tier weapons from your shitty special snowflake ones

see

Little shit doesn't deserve it

Oh, there you are! I was worried you ran away from home.

include MR reqs and if its status/crit/etc. also it'd be nice to differentiate btwn guns that you aim and guns that you spray

TQ pls, you're being petty and jealous again, and it really hurts the atmosphere of /wfg/!
I believe one day even your could become good, if you try really hard and keep at it! but you must listen and learn from others!

>It's time
It's time for me to tell you to fuck off and die since anyone who would actually want a chart graded by your fucktarded criteria is already experienced enough to have no need for it?

>mfw I'm having too much fun playing Nier:Automata to fall for shitposter bait

But MC has an ugly af hairy skin cancer mole...