>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underarm_bowling_incident_of_1981
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

next OP, update to patch 1.07

What happened in previous thread? Where did Warden Defense Force came from.
Were you all just bullying that one guy

1×3 M O R E D A Y S

oh shit, sorry!

it's like 5 am where I am and I'm really tired, so I missed that when I made the thread :/

no big deal, it's been out of date for a while now

>have an exam on the release date
what time does the update release?

OP, why did you put your mom photo there?

someone explain to me wtf is going on with kensei's unlocked spin bullshit, how do you do it and is it worth doing?

>Female friend gets the game on ps4 a few weeks after launch
>we play a bit, she enjoys it, picks up Nobushi surprisingly.
>She drops off the game because school and finals.
>comes back a few days ago, we play a bit
>try and show her the ropes
>Parries, GBC, etc.
>PLay a bit of coop story mode.
>finish a mission
>"I'm already bored, thanks for playing with me"
>tfw

I just don't get it, she has fun when we play but it never lasts long...

She says she redownloaded it for Season 2 so I hope she comes back to play with me then.

anyone that light spams should get cancer and die so we can have nice things again

8am EST

>he can't block

Then this game would have lower number then BattleBorn

Why is female Raider so cute?

The fact the he is good is enough to make people go mad and top of that he plays to win.
He seems to be really cocky tho.

kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underarm_bowling_incident_of_1981

Kiwis still asshurt to this day.

12th for THE HUNT CONTINUES

unlike us she realized it was shit

playing like 3-4 matches a day is fun. Playing more than 10 matches daily makes you realize how broken and bad the game is

>tfw own gold edition on PC.
>female friend goes she bought it on ps4.
>she likes kensei and mains him even though he shit.
>watch her streams and give her general tips
>wait few weeks and buy it on ps4 as well.
>play against her and she got really good within 4-5 days.
>Play shittily because I can't react to most lights on consoles whereas I could parry them on PC.
>she keeps getting better and better to point of parrying nobushi lights on console.
>can barely react to nobushi lights on console.
>mfw

nice, i'll be back before it goes live

>>PLay a bit of coop story mode.
there's your problem, that shit is boring as fuck. I only played through that to get the unlocks.

>not playing using mouse and keyboard through a converter
>not playing Xbox which is soon to allow kb+m support
You fucked up by even buying the game in the first place

>Beating the story on Realistic without having played the multiplayer at all besides a bit of beta

It was fucking awful. I had no idea how to cheese properly or anything, so it took forever.

>LOLOL HE DOSENT HAVE RECOVERY FRAMES

get aids and die a slow death you fucking niggerlord

>tfw dislike every kensei ornament
He is better off without one desu

Why would I play on Xbox if my friendo has it on PS4? Because last I heard PSN/XBL still doesn't have crossplay aside from Rocket League.
and I prefer holding DS4 and using it. Even on PC

>try our skirmish to complete challenge
>>it's a chuckle fuck of the entire enemy team gangbanging you while your team is now where to be found and are also picked off one at a time

no wonder people don't play this shitty game mode, even dominion matches are never this one sided

She was the one who wanted to try it, so of course I said yes. I actually unironically like the story mode. It's got a certain cheeziness to it and the humor is dumb and fun. Like an modern film trying to be 80s action.

Like I said Season 2 she's excited for, so, here's hoping i'll have someone to play with exclusively and not just random 4channers.

We also talked about her giving me the sex when she gets back from college, so that was nice.

I bought it for my gf that loves vikings, and sparring with her Valk was really fun, but sadly not everything is meant to be

Hopefully the game picks up and becomes R6S status where it's actually really enjoyable

i've met people like him before where they simply try to push the game as hard as possible, it's not about abuse, just about what you can do

Too bad she sounds like an elderly woman farting out her soup.

>when she gets back from college
I hope this chick is just your FWB or something. long distance relationships don't work

>play Warden
>never use SB twice in a row
>still get called a "spammer"

Yeah, she's a FWB, we stay in pretty constant contact, it's just been lax because finals and shit.

She's pretty cool, she said in 5 years if we're not married she's just gonna drag me to a court and sign the papers.

>playing warden

all you do is spam

And why do you give a shit? I spam all day and I couldn't care less about the shitters.

that's cool, but
>the marriage meme in 2017
think carefully, user.

That guy was just a butthurt shitter.

Duel is the worst mode in the game. Everyone has a huge fucking ego. You can't have a good fight because if you start to win they just turtle or use the most bullshit tools to try to win.

I've run into plenty of decent people in duel. there's a fair share of tryhards as well, though.

it's really hard to gauge it because no one LIKES to lose, and everyone WANTS to win. ANd if they are really ALL about winning, they will do everything in their power to do it.

There are rare exceptions but it's just TOO rare.
I did the duel order with Nobushi and one Warden I fought against was nice as fuck. Last round was 2:2 and he positioned himself on the ledge and waited for me to kick him down because he felt bad for shoulderspam or whatever. I grabbed him but didn't push so we had a good fight and I won by an inch. Then I quit because the moment was too good to be ruined.

That sucks when it happens, but I've actually had 3 separate people try to help me out with what I was lacking, one dude helping me with gb counters, another with parries, and the other helping me deal with light spam as LB.
Kinda regret not adding any of them, they were all really chill.

>Warden Defense Force
>Was just people calling out that one dude's autism
I'm gonna assume that you are that guy and that you've decided to tone it down a bit.

>xbox with keyboard and mouse support
N-NANI!?

That's not me. I'm still asshurt about Warden but I don't want to argue about it and will just wait for him to inevitably get buffed in the future.

>Playing FH with a mouse and keyboard

>he still can't block

Nah my last You was when one guy told me to ave a good life since I helped him with controller issues. I then went to sleep.

Personally the only issue I have with warden is I don't know how to do Top Heavy post Bash and how I do the sliding forward 30meter grab. Even after practicing good 5+ hours.

>Only play duels
>Get really fucking good at fundamentals
>Decide to try out Dominion
>Absolutely cream my opponents in 1v1 and even 1v2 situations

STAND ASIDE.

>play duel
>get ledged
great mode

>the kabuki ornament
>the antlers
>not good
you've got shit taste user

>the antlers
Any modern day person associates this with christmas

>rep 30 warden doesnt want to keep playing vs me because I "turtle"
>throwing out attack all over the plac eis still turtling

theres no pleasing people

Do you know what the word "spam" means?

I don't. It just amazes me the number of people I see who throw out the word "spam" anytime they lose.

Like even if I parried them more than I used SB, they still call me a "spammer", as if it's the new go-to insult like "fag" or "nigger".

do we have a centurion move list yet?

Just a reminder to purge the unclean

Yes, previous devstream.

What the fuck, I can't find a single match right now. It's normally not a problem for me.

Conq is just unfun to fight against...

please...it's so irritating.

could be worse could be warden

I think Im going to become obne of those memes and quit vs wardens

just me?

As Law Man. Fighting against Conq is really annoying since I can't GB him after dodging his bash.

>could be worse could be warden
I have a lot more fun fighting wardens than conqs.

conq isnt even good, he's just so annoying to fight against because conq can't do anything so conq players don't do anything. they just sit there and turtle. in team fights they just keep disengaging and shield bashing into people over and over again.

If I'm not playing Raider, I tend to just quit against Warden. It's not fun. Conq is fucking awful too. He's not powerful, just boring, and Conq mains are a bunch of smug tier whores who think playing a turd who is boring to play as and against makes them giga niggers.

sometimes the game just shits itself for no apparent reason.
Happens a lot to me, will take 20 minutes to find a game, then immediately DC.

>pk vs nobushi
>win 2 rounds
>calls me a turtle

holy fuck, I really wish I didnt get so mad at this game

>could be warden
Warden fights are guaranteed to be an 11/10 in terms of fun factor if you're playing Warden :^)

Post weird shit that trigger you making you quit instantly.
-Nigger Raiders
-Lawman who don't belong to Knight Faction thinking their law means shit.

>its not fun

thats gross understament, they just turtle there waiting for the moment they can start their bullshit

If I see any black Viking I just straight up quit.

Is anyone else suddenly unable to join a game?

It's our goal to conquer you slowly by breaking your will to fight and breaking your pussy neck.

SEASON 2 STARTS NOW.

>don't like someone
>give them a free win

#HighActivity

anyone playing orochi
anyone playing pk
anyone playing warden
anyone playing valk

i instantly leave if i see one of those characters on the enemy team

i leave most games

downward dragon is really good. looks like an actual samurai ornaments, and is criminally underrated

>warlord
>PK
>BK
>Nobushi

You can't just post that without a sauce user

>Facing a Rep 12 Raider as my Rep 1 Raider
>All he does is wait for me to attack so he can parry
>Start doing the same
>"WOW UR THE REASON THIS GAME SUX"

People deserve gas chambers.

Post sauce and I promise I won't unsub

>being an autistic manchild

anyone else not getting a nat type / unable to find a game on PC?

Centurion has an emote where he lays down on his side and mimes eating grapes. He also totally pushes my shit in even the bots. This fucker gets you against a wall and it's good night. If he lands a charged heavy, say in a gank, he gets a free knockdown AND free leaping heavy punish. You can dodge his kicks and punches but the timing eludes me. Since they can be charged or not or it can be a quick GB instead.

Say goodbye to your stamina bar guys.

Had a match yesterday where someone quit against me while I was playing conq because I feinted one of his heavies.

He said that feinting wasn't possible and that I was lag switching.

>Warlord zone flickers, comes out nearly instantly, and is strong enough to finish an enemy off from their last bar

Who the niggering tits okayed this?

>not including the source

>vikings have FLIES

very unclean

REEEEEEEEEE POST WEBM

THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

>WOW lol YOUR ASSHOLE ISN'T CLOSING.
>ARE YOU TO DO THAT YOU
>lol WHAT GOING NOW HAVE THIS GAPING ASSHOLE, user? lol

What did he mean by this

Is Nobushi a """bad""" hero?

can I just blame muih character when I lose?

Is this game worth playing now or do I wait a few more seasons

I am fucking sick of duels because all is see is orochis.

Why the fuck everyone plays orochi is beyond me.

If you already bought it it's never a bad time to play it as nothing will change.

>press gb
>enemy gb's a fraction of a second after
>they get an un-techable Gb

good game.

I think I'll wait until they add more game modes or something, cheers~~

population is trending up right now since we're on the verge of a new season. You should hop on, it's fun

he's easy to hot peope with, they dont need to worry about the boring part of getting your attacks blcoked

same person who okayed the rest of warlord's kit?
same person who believes that warlord is perfectly balanced?

she consistently makes it into tournaments and has even won some i'm fairly sure, so she can't be THAT bad

her damage is godlike and she isn't entirely out of tools to use against turtles (like her kick) but her lights are fairly easy to parry

what other fucking game modes could they actually add?