What's the best full size sports sedan for around $110k...

What's the best full size sports sedan for around $110k? My dad is pretty wealthy and the lease on his 2014 Maserati Quattraporte is about to end. He's leaning towards another Quattraporte but I'm thinking he should get something else (The Maserati was kind of a FCA piece of shit.) So far my favorites are:
S-Class- muh ultimate luxury
CTS-V- not sure about this since my dad isn't a huge car guy; he probably won't take full advantage of how badass it is and might just hate the interior
Audi S8- I know Veeky Forums hates audis but the S8 has fantastic reviews. It does seem to be aging a little bit though.
And possibly the Panamera
What does Veeky Forums think?

>my favorites
>dads car
how old are you?

but the new panamera sportwagon thing is the way to go

You tell daddy to wait for the LS F

If that's all they can afford, they aren't wealthy, just upper middle class

wrx sti cunt

FASTER THAN NISSHIT AND CORVETRASH

6:57 NURBURGRING BABY

C H E V Y S S
H
E
V
Y

S
S

The only answer to this is the Tesla Model S

Easy choice

CTS-V.

It's much more luxurious than the Maserati that's a glorified Chrysler 300. Has mag ride so he will never know it's a performance car in touring mode.

looks like shit

wait for the new m5

This shouldn't have been a sedan. It's the most confused Italian car I've driven. The back seats are fucking hell. They should've made it a coupe.

How? Because it has windows and no angry eyes?

>Alfa never made sedans before

Alpina B6?
Rs7?

>full size
no

he didnt say they couldnt afford it, only that he wanted to spend within a certain range.

i say alfa giulia

New M5.

>full size

A CTS isn't a full size car.

>tfw your front badge turns into a black hole

Model S P100D

I thought the fence in the reflection was scratches at first. D:

Looks like a camry.

The only choice is an S Class.
Everything else is imitation

I dont think thats what he said

The new one is

Why don't you just get your dad to post here? Is this how Boomer now talk to people on the internet?

The new m5