Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous thread: >[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>[Fate/Extra CCC pickup 2]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/extraccc2/
>Period: 05/10 to 05/24
>5* Kiara (Alter Ego)
>4* Emiya Alter (Archer)
>4* Elizabeth Bathory (Lancer)
>3* Robin Hood (Archer)

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed) (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz (embed)

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Things that should have NEVER existed in the game:

>support Berzerkers (Shittingale, Ass-terios)
>offensive Casters (Sanzou, Illya, NR)
>non-Quick focus Assasins (Shitki, Hundred Lips, Papa Bones)
>arts stall meme teams

Altera.

The only thing that's right there is offensive Casters and even then NR isn't bad.

witch thread

Look at this crab

JETS hopes this thread will be better

Yeah that's just like your opinion man

Garden of Order 2 when?

Whens Spooky?

Do not reply to Melvin and the braindead Nerofag.

Fill in the blanks.

I can't believe jack is fucking dead

So I'm not following lat thread's Mother Harlot discussion. Does this mean Manaka will be voiced by Tange Sakura or does it seem like something's changed in development?

he's behind you

>Need blue berserker stones
>Berserker day just passed

Damn it, this always happens to me.

That crab has to get out of my dreams.

Haven't you noticed?
He's been here the whole time

goblin is cuter than cup

Tiger thread.

But I'm lying down.

When he decides to show himself.

Tfw had a dream where they upped the deck of servants and the amount of cards you can select from to 6
The 6th card was two or three colors and combined the better properties of each card
The 6th card showed up last for the servant who got the most normal cards to guarantee you could brave chain every turn.

I want to gently kill myself for having dreams about this kuso game though.

Beast VII. Marisbilly Animusphere. Sin of Capitalism. NP Unlimited Whale Works.

Snekposting

You better not look under the bed then

Despite all the maps that drop blue stones, none of them drop zerker stones. Fucking retarded.

You forgot to mention Gilfag too.

They changed some VAs already so take the leak list with a grain of salt.

You talking about free quest on the orders or this event?

Servants can move through solid objects user. For all you know Spooky Hassan is literally inhabiting your skeleton.

You should move, you're lying on top of him, it's rude

posts cute butts

Lip realized she's a monster, and solved her mobility issue at the same time.

Leak list VAs aren't 100% accurate, all the unreleased Apocs have different VAs now.

Cute snek.

Should be reversed, I think it's about how linked you're to divinity. Goetia was going to become God, for example. Tiamat is a goddess, Kiara became a fake goddess. While Manaka as the Harlot is more connected to men. I assume VII Beast is going to be very human like or linked to humanity.

No way, Miki isn't voicing Chiron?

The small hype I did have for him is gone.

Twice/Tamamo in the orange slot, main villain of GO part 2 in the red and blue slot, Black spot is Manaka or Nero, and White Spot is Chaldea/Marisbally.

You sweet summer child, Manaka has an entire filler LN she randomly decides to world jump and possessed some treasure hunter and wear her body as her personal condom.

So how d'you like the Eurovision so far, /fgog/?

I really wish my country wins this time around, although we already wasted our best shot a few years ago.

How the fuck did Manaka not realize she was evil? How was she even slightly surprised that King Arthur, bastion of morality, murdered the fuck out of her to stop her from slaughtering her little sister?

So are you saying it's technically possible for Mother Harlot to be Manaka in Nero's body? Truly the worst outcome.

She wasn't surprised. Manaka isn't a normal person, user.

Wait, people are actually watching this?

Nobody knows much of anything for sure at this point. I mean I could easily point to how Manaka could be viewed as an unholy trinity by herself, but that's because of some circumstantial evidence the writers might not even have intended to be evidence of anything. Wait to see how stuff plays out.

>actually watching eurovision

Hakuno makes a good therapist.

>completely removed MHX Alter from support Berserkers

Good bitch, next time do your research before shitposting. Fucking disgrace

>he doesn't want to laugh at the rainbow brigade whoring itself out for votes

She's got some self-awareness about it. She knew Arthur would not approve of her actions and that he might hate her for what she did, but she figured she'd be fine with it as long as she could at least give him what he wanted.

I love Nero XD!

>last thread provedgilfags are just jealous of Lancelot's increasing power
>they wanted Lancelot to just be a glorified Kojirou
Too bad that now he is not only the most skilled but also has one of the strongest beams in Nasuverse while his sword still as all the other effects and is also capable of exploiting modern weaponry.

And FGO materials will reveal even more power, just wait.

Extremely likely. Nero is too much of a dindu to be an actual bad guy right now, and makes zero sense Arthur came all this way to Excaliblast the Shit of Umu and delete her from history as he did to Tiberius. I mean, that would probably upset the Nerofags.

There'll be a misleading concern Nero is evil before (you) realize it's like Kingu/Goetia and call her out.

Break bars seriously

Return to /feg/ Melvin. They're calling for you.

Fuck of "JETS"

Do we know whether Pleasure is the sin of just Beast III/R, or the sin of Beast III (both R and L)? The latter would make it easier to theorize.

Manaka would have lost her body to the excaliblast.
Maybe she jumped into a singularity and nested herself in Nero's warm breasts. When timeline is restored, she takes over the body after Nero kills herself.
Something like that, most likely.

>not watching eurovision

Beast III/R is Rapture.

>He gets stronger the more 5* you have

>delete her from history as he did to Tiberius.
I'm pretty sure Tiberius wasn't actually erased from the timeline in a literal sense.

Beast VI is called Beast of Hunger or Gluttony.

JETS here, you want something?

Probably the opposite of pleasure

wtf is eurovision

Pretty sure that's Melt

But half of Manaka's appeal is her cuteness. I'd be disappointed if she didn't make a physical appearance in GO and we just had to deal with another Nero. Here's hoping for the best outcome.

Shut the fuck up

do you think scatfags like scatwank?

because at this rate lancelot will be a second scat

user, Sakurai literally revisited the Beast number to make it match.

Unless you mean Arthur's old Nemesis is fucking Nero? I mean I completely missesed her guest appearance in Fragments and Prototype as the last boss! He's designed to destroy beast vi before he goes home. It makes zero sense Nero is involved besides being a warm ride.

What will the next materiel start and go to?

Yurop countries trying to sing and failing at it

>Arthur's old Nemesis is fucking Nero

I was using hyperbole. He already finished one slutty roman emperor.

So who broke Melt legs and Lip arms?

I have no idea what point you think you're making here.

What are the odds Arthur is tracking L and R of a different Beast, not III (we still have VII on our asses don't we)? That kinda explains why he doesn't appear here even if it's technically an EoR chapter

Basically a contest where countries send in the "best" singers they can manage and everyone gathers to laugh at them.

He's now the Producer from Idolmaster.

Fixed your image senpai

No one is jealous of his increasing power, they just don't like that he's getting random powerups that don't actually fit him at all. He's like Scat at this point, if less annoying.

Of course they do, everyone likes when their favorite becomes stronger.

Don't be upset thiugh gilfag, he has gotten his fair share of upgrades too, like GoB being humanity's intellect and the Clairvoyance. Too bad he is too stupid to get any advantage from it kek.

Me.

Nobody. They were born with weapon limbs.

We know for sure Arthur is fated to kill off Beast VI, his old nemesis. Now unless you're going to use mental gymnastics, tell me how does Nero fit in what has been already established?

They were born like that. They were born fused with God weapons in place of limbs. Lip's hands are the ten swords of durga.

Be honest /fgog/ how good Kiara is? Also have you finally managed to learn how to use your alter egos?

He's tracking the L and R of VI, not III.

I mean Hakuno is the one who pretty much rehabilitated the Alter Egos.

Who is drawing this? SauceNao gives me nothing

>not III
He's tracking the VI, you know, the Beast he faced in 1991 and 1999. Merlin said it should have died in 1999 but escaped because of the I's movements. He's assigned a grand order to hunt them down.

So Isn't tamamo connected with another fox spirit in fate?
Not daji but another one.

I thought you were referring to the person that is with Lip in the picture

I never mentioned Nero. You brought her up. I explained that not much is actually known for certain, and you sarcastically replied that Nero could definitely not be Beast VI. There's a bit of a disconnect there. And I don't see why you'd bring that up in response to what I said, because I haven't even attempted to make the argument you're trying to refute.