youtube.com/watch?v=7mZdkfEeJH4

Other urls found in this thread:

beverlyhillscarclub.com/1986-ferrari-mondial-spider-c-7252.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*Hypercars

And?

Not a thing

so is your face

Is your point that their other models are just sports cars?

250GTO

A race car for FIA's Group 3 class

What's the cheapest Ferrari a man could buy?

Probably the California, or 308 GTB.

I'm going to say Mondial.Maybe 10 years ago I saw one for sale for $35k, and it was in rough shape.

#R3KT

599?

oh look check out this 800hp sports coupe i guess it's not a supercar

>Veeky Forums repeatedly denies that the Enzo Ferrari isn't the GOAT
While on his deathbed, Enzo said he wanted a Ferrari made in his likeness. After he passed away, the Ferrari engineers got together for a sakura viewing party. During this time they brainstormed what would become the greatest Ferrari of all time.

How many supercars have you made OP?

isn't that more of a GT though?

I dont know, GT is a very loose vagina of a term. I feel like everything has been shoved into that GT and stretched it into incomprehensibility.

They name some Mustangs as "GT". Lol. Mustangs. Wooo. Yeah. The term GT has been kidnapped from her mountaintop village, the lovely precious daughter of the clan chief, carried off by the hordes of ungodly, taken into the dirty swamp people lair and tied in the spread eagle position to sexually service hundreds of sadistic violent swamp men who tear her delicate flesh with endless rapes of every orifice, with beatings and painful burni.g and cutting tortures of her flesh, covered in the bodily excretions of 10k men in less than a fortnight until she no longer screams or cry's but stares blankly to the heavens where God has long forgotten her prayers and forgotten her name.

That's what has happened to the "GT" label.

>10k men
over 9,000 men
ftfy

If a Nissan Fairlady Z car was able to get away with the Grand Touring label I don't see why the Mustang can't.
Hell I still don't know why there's a difference between GT cars and Muscle, they seem to be built for
>Comfy high speed cruising
and more and more I see people referring to Mercs as muscle.
What's the difference?

A salvage one that got wrecked by a dumbass.

You'll still pay 10k-30k for literal scrap though.

Mondial, 400i

>10k-30k for literal scrap
and then it'll cost another 50k to get it back in working order

Heart breaker does seem to know what he's talking about when Ferraris get involved.
The other fag that said 308, 308's cost fucking double what mondials cost.

ubercar-a-trons3000

>308's cost fucking double what mondials cost
Yeah, they're kind of amazing, when it comes to held value. Guy on my street has one.
They're actually similar in price to models made 20 years later.

late 90's ferrari f355?

>new Camaro is now officially faster than the Enzo, my childhood dream car
Not sure how I feel about that

Nah, they've been floating around 80k for a while

This is probably the cheapest Ferrari on the internet that isn't wrecked, salvaged, a flood car, etc.
beverlyhillscarclub.com/1986-ferrari-mondial-spider-c-7252.htm
The least desirable Ferrari, in a bad color, horrible wheels, 50k miles, from the dealer with the worst reputation in the Ferrari world.

Wrong

The Daytona would have truely been a supercar at the time

Daytonas are GTs, not a supercar by any measure in any era.

I am assuming that you are restricting your definition of supercar to mid engined.

In which case, anything pre Miura can't be a supercar, which is BS

Who actually cares that a car made 15 years ago is slower than a gas guzzling vee ayte cuck machine.

Seriously, the Camaro can never even hope of coming close to the Enzo ferrari in terms of appearance, handling or even power for that matter.

The Miura is a sports car. You can change your definition to encompass every red car made in Italy and nobody is going to stop you, kind of like how people apply "muscle car" to any aggressive looking car ever made. My definition is the one that everyone else uses and it outlined in the OP.

>Beverly Hills Car Club
>the worst reputation in the Ferrari world
Have you done business with these guys?
I thought maybe you were talking about Ferrari's dealership in BH. Met those people.

Nice Viper bro, is that an SRT?

I've only serviced cars that were bought from there. I can't say that they are necessarily scam artists or even dishonest (though they very well may be), they just consistently find the absolute worst possible examples of cars and sell them to unsuspecting people. It's actually impressive how many derelict exotics they manage to dredge up. I believe a former Ferrari higher up whose name I won't say but you can google that was busted having an affair with someone else in the company while being married to Enzos granddaughter was ousted from the headquarters and was exiled to the US and took over Beverly Hills Ferrari and Silicon Valley Ferrari, both of which had major problems, Silicon Valley Ferrari was almost stripped of their franchise by FNA, so maybe Beverly Hills is better now vs when you dealt with them.

Do you know what literal scrap means? It means that you cannot get it back to working order

Considering "supercar" is only a superfluous label inspired by autism and the way we interpret it today has only existed for just the last few decades, five supercars is quite a lot.

Think about it: How many other companies have made more than 3 supercars ever? Not Lamborghini. Not McLaren. Not Jaguar. Not Mercedes. Not Aston Martin. It really only leaves Porsche with 4 supercars and that's only if you include the two cars that they built specifically to go racing.

>GTs can't be supercars

Now you are just coming up with you're own definition of a word.

kek... Made me click the thumbnail to enlarge to make sure.

>maybe Beverly Hills is better now vs when you dealt with them
Maybe, but it wasn't that long ago.
The rest of the story cracks me up, I'm a newbie to the whole scene and only know some of the players involved, but enough to know who you're talking about.

Look closer at the one on your street, Pontiac sold a Fiero with a body kit from the factory of the 308 under the name Mera

Nah, it's legit.
But it's really a 328, I get them mixed up.