pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for autism

Second for KINO

Still within the limits of mortal comprehension, try again next time you asinine milkdrinker

I really unironically liked these

Cute knightess never
Tzarina never

will it work?? can they shoot over the short dwarfs?

Rats and Lizards supreme, Elfs can go die

But then you see the pictures with the fyreslayers and then puke.

Fyreslayers even manage to ruin the Ogor pictures.

where are muh rat/lizard bois

Being a pistolier must be the funnest shit you can do in the Old World.
>hear there's a war brewing
>round up all your friends
>commission some nice armor
>attach yourselves to a regiment who gladly welcomes the help
>everyone straps 20 sets of pistols to themselves and runs circles around shitty goblins
>do this a dozen times and get asked to join a knightly order

It's good being a noble.

It's all gun and games until you have to deal with 100,000 goblin archers or Hell cannon fire.

Also since they're nobles too they're basically rich Chads when they aren't on the battlefield.
Just make sure they don't get caught in melee.

and then some shitty gobbo riding a malnourished, oversized dog catches you and rips you to shreds because you have no idea on how to fight

too bad they are absolute fucking trash in-game

Azhag's starting gobbo archers just won't die no matter what I throw them at
what do I do

Glad they are useful in SFO. They wreck a lot of skirmisher cav and can fuck up units from the back.

Just like they would be trash human beings in real life.

It's like pottery

Is rise of the samurai any good?

quite like the idea of samurai being elite as fuck units rather than upgrades to ashigaru units.

Name them, love them, and then they will die.

it's quite bad, the unit variety is worse than base Shogun 2, and having your base units with >4 morale makes combats fast as fuck

But if you actually like the setting, you'll porbably like it

There is literally no way to balance High Elves, it would have been better to not have them playable at all

.ogor

what did they do to pistoliers in SFO?

Made them useful. Like most units in that mod. Buffed them.

armor piercing

gave them ap damage

oh.
I did that for a personal mod.

What's so special about sissy elfs?

In game pistolers are trash because they come at half an archers unit size and don't offer anything to deal with archers. If they charge in the other archers just fire overhead and destroy the pistolers and they get rekt in melee because lmao no armor.

Wait so TWW2 is just going to be an expansion pretty much? Its still going to be full priced though isn't it?

Entire new continent
Four new factions
New campaign
Potentially new mechanics with the Skaven (doubtful)

and then down the road a merge dlc to make both campaigns happen at the same time.

>expecting anything else from jews

It's pretty much a standalone expansion pack, just sadly not in price(and name)

>Its still going to be full priced though isn't it?

Yes, and of-course the Veeky Forums fags who migrated here will tell you its a good thing and they'd pay more if possible

yes, a standalone full price game, that you only buy so you can play the combined TWW, TWW:2 (and TWW:3) combined campaign

REMINDER THEY PLANNED FOR THIS TO BE A TRILOGY
FULL PRICE FOR EACH ONE

>1548 kills on isabella
wew
Wind of death can truly be devastating

How

How what?

>Give Isabella a mount
>Drop winds of death on those huge unit size peasant blobs
>Once WoM are depleted, charge both into combat

>Deployed: 19

presumably raised dead, with 17 being left at the end of the battle in addition to isabella + the engine

Hey guys just getting into Total Warhammer. Wasn't able to find any cheat codes online though, does anyone know any?

Is the empire magic artillery any good?

>keep winning online battles as greenskins using meme units like the teef robbas or deff forest creepers
>they never get any kills so none of the post-battle shots are worth sharing

i didn't raise dead at all so this is weird, literally just Isabella and Engine.
Engine counts as 18 units?

Nearly every knight in the Empire was a pistolier at some point my man
The ones that don't make knighthood become based Outriders

After reading skavenslayer and some of daemonslayer the Skaven as furry chinks is quite a bit funnier.

It really is how I imagine Chinese society functions

Guess so, it's classed as a chariot, guess each thingy in the engine is counted as one model

G O B L I N S

Is unit variety the only reason it's bad?

I've only just started but looking at the tech tree & all the units you can get it seems like you get access to everything a lot quicker.

I just finished a takeda campaign on turn 73 where most of my army comps were the same for 2/3rds of the game and if I wanted to spice it up it would take me 24 turns to get easy access to matchlock units which is nearly a third of the entire campaign I'd played so far...

Wouldn't mind some limited unit variety if I can actually make use of all the units I want to play with before the campaign ends.

goburins

youtube.com/watch?v=Tc8iu0XFUQc

As said, it's just worse than vanilla Shogun 2, interpret that as you will, I think the horrible morale is the worst part

If you think the setting is interesting, that's what matters above everything else and will probably enjoy it

I remember somebody mentioning 3-4 simple workshop mods that improve campaign a lot, mostly just AI changes and lvl 4 settlements. Does anyone remember which one exactly?

>TW:WH2 comes out
>Kislev, Tilea, and most Empire provinces become DLC factions with a few reskinned swordsmen as unique units
>can no longer confederate with them unless you buy their packs
>buying the expansion will allow you to fight the new factions in the campaign, but you will need to buy the races separately to play as them

What are some new maymays that were born since the last Veeky Forums league?

If you count buying the first Warhammer as DLC, then yes. Because you are going to be able to merge the content from all 3 games

>mannlet
>foot enchantress
>reddit rats
>goblin archers
>chariot posting/BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION

Out of those only mannlet is good

some others

>tree hitler
>POO POO PEE PEE
>thinking goblin
>orion aka beastman aka mel gibson

I'm fine with this

>The fucking "maze, dolores"
>anime franz
>chosen

and
>muh boi posting
>gelt posting
>best elf posting
>histcuck posting

ASININE MORTAL

I have heard that with shock cavalry you can leave them in combat for a bit because they retain the charge bonus for about 10 seconds. I've also heard that it only applies on the initial charge and you should immediately pull them out after hitting them with a charge. Which one is it?

The former, but they die so fast you'd rather not leave them in combat

In my experience you usually want to leave them for a couple seconds so they can swing an attack animation or two, but 10 is probably too long and will lead to getting them bogged down, so shoot for a middle ground of 3-6 seconds

they are both true - the charge bonus lasts for a little bit after the actual charge, but you should pull them out sooner rather than later
like this

yo fellas is there a torrent for just the DLC for Warhammer?

How to fix chariots:

Make it so that when they are bogged down in melee and stationary they get fucked because two guys standing on a wooden cart are going to get fucked if they're surrounded by 120 swordsmen.

That .webm will not be a meme no matter how much you repost it.

Demigryph Knights are strong enough to stay in the thickest of fighting!
Their mounts pounce, claw, bite and tear!
Their halberds swing, swish, slice and stab!

Those memes are alot better than most of the suggestions shown right now tbhq

>play rise of the samurai for the first time
>pick minamoto for aggressive warring times
>immediately go to war with neighbours next to me
>conquer their shit
>can't leave for the next 15 turns because of the minus happiness from the settlement not being aligned to me
>all the provinces that are aligned to me can just be taken over with the agent for like 500 gold so there's no point taking them by force
>spend 15 turns with my army in this one settlement to stop it rebelling whilst my agent goes and just asks 4 different factions to nicely hand over their settlements and they do it
I don't really understand rise of the samurai at the moment

Am I meant to recruit multiple (can't remember their name) influence spreading agents to seed provinces I want to take over?

That seems to be kind of pointless because if they get converted to minamoto then he can just turn their province over to me anyway so I don't need to go in with my army.

Teef Status

Not Robbed

[Robbed]

That wychwethyl though

WHAT IN THE PISS

Playing warhammer for the first time. Can you not make custom formations and move your army and have them stay in that formation like you can in rome 2 and attila?

No fucking command I try makes them keep the formation and I can't find anything on it either. Did they seriously fucking remove that feature?

hold alt and drag

>keep sending him in solo to get absorb all their frontline as my archers and riflemen take care of the enormous blob of orks/chaos/beastmen swamping him
>he is rewarded with this
should i even bother continuing this run
is there anything i can edit to change this or remove it

well that's how it was in the previous games but it wasn't working.

They just made it a little fucking convoluted. Had to group them and then lock the formation. Two extra steps for no god damn reason.

Two steps forward and one step back, every game. What is this, EA sports?

look in the options, it might be something you have to disable/enable

so if a unit with 50 weapon strength attacks a unit with 30 armour he does 20 damage?

Set all your guys up in a formation, select them all, hit G, then click the lock icon. They'll stay in that formation when you move the whole group until you disable group lock.

depends on ap damage, all units have some and you can hover over the weapon damage bar to see how much it has

Which should I get first, Beastmen or the Elves?

The Empire endures!

Hail to your emperor, manling!!!!

>dying giant can fall on top of smaller units and crush them
Nice touch

This is an insufferably cute post.

You're supposed to be spouting Bretonnian quotes, Saber

CAVALRY, READY!
YES GENERAL!