What's the scariest thing about cars?

What's the scariest thing about cars?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0120380/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not having one ;_;

Knowing that some fucking idiot who doesn't know how to drive could kill you at literally any moment

the fact that drunk drivers are everywhere, and no matter how good your defensive driving is, they can still fuck your shit up

drunk drivings a myth you fucking idiot little ass kid i remeber when my health teacher told me it was real thing too

for real brotbher i drinkign 3 botels of jack every day before drivign my v6 mutsang and it nevers got me in a crash

You shouldn't be worried about the drunk drivers.

You should be worried about the sleep deprived drivers.

God forbid you encounter a drunken, sleep deprived driver.

Muh takata airbags still have no replacement

This

> tfw you had to drift your fucking Buick on I 285 this afternoon because some whore was texting while driving just this afternoon

I drive a 6th gen Civic so I guess another scary thing is the idea of a nigger stealing it whenever I go to the city.

Yup. Almost every damn day someone nearly runs me off the road because they can't be bothered to do a quick shoulder check before cranking it into my lane. Or when they make a right turn into your lane and proceed to drive 20 under the limit. Motherfucker, your massive SUV has like 400hp, why the fuck can't you go any faster than 40?

>tfw when I do courier work for my job because I love driving, but will most likely die on the job or end up permanently fucked up because of some dumbass that doesn't know how to drive

other cars

how much money they take from you

>those people with turbocharged crossovers who accelerate more slowly than a bicycle from a stop light
>mfw chugging along in an old minitruck wishing I could accelerate quickly just to be considerate to traffic behind me

lol that's the fucking worst. I get so pissed when I'm behind somebody at a stoplight, and in the lane next to us is a fully loaded semi, and the semi gets up to speed faster than the person in front of me. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE

everyone moving at the same pace is the fucking worst, no way of passing and you're completely boxed in

I was hit by a drunk driver on a raised pickup truck at 2 or 3AM. Hit me on the driver side rear hard enough to bend the rear axle inward which caused my camry to spin and hit the median (I was driving a constant 65mph in the 3rd lane of the freeway). Whiplash is no joke.

pic related, the damage to my rear was pretty gnarly but the cabin was completely intact.

Stay safe anons

>driving in fog/rain
>all clear behind me
>flash of movement
>silver SUV with no lights on has been riding my ass and now has moved into blindspot

Add some fucking idiot who either neglects their car and drives on shit tires or cheaps out so hard that they're driving something dangerous on purpose, I see a lot of that as a mechanic. Plenty of people who don't like me declining their unsafe flat repairs (too close to the edge, tread separation, no tread left, etc) that say they'll go somewhere else.

>signaling to move into a lane while the asshole who has been tailing you for a mile merges into the same lane without signaling, blocking you

Black Ice.

The road condition or the scent. Either one.

>mfw thats me

I just don't care anymore, I keep texting and driving anyways.

I'm not afraid of getting killed, I'm afraid of an accident where THEY get hurt and I have to pay for it for the rest of my life.

>drive old shitbox
>accelerate quickly off of lights
>still slow as fuck
>still somehow leave everyone in the dust
Why do people go so slow?

>What's the scariest thing about cars?

the people that drive them

emissions

how is life living with a rooster ?

I'm sure there is a Mexican itt who could tell us.

fuck off tesla nigger

The fact that you're in a hulking metal machine with the power to kill you right in an instant with the right opportunity, whether it be your own car with you in it or out of your car and someone's running you over with it.

Triggered ICE fag. toppest of keks.

what the future might hold

After seeing this movie as a kid i have always been afraid of cars that are starting while i am in front of them on foot. Not hide in the corner crying afraid, but extremely aware of where i am afraid.
imdb.com/title/tt0120380/
The toy car scene didnt do shit though.

>thinks prezo is a colored
>trying to copy prezos epic memes