>put notori on the blacklist edition
>take hoon off the blacklist edition

Previous thread:

>List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bf7GDAy-7M8?t=3m39s
youtu.be/Bf7GDAy-7M8
waifusquad.biz/hall-of-fame-nsfw
i.4cdn.org/gif/1502058489971.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggotry edition

that guy is so obnoxious

What the fucking shit. Shopped?

Did you pay for it with your bank card or credit card and just use PayPal as the intermediary? If so, you can go beyond PayPal and chargeback by calling your bank, or your credit card company, and letting them know you were given sssurances by Notori, in a public forum, that you'd have them soon, but you didn't receive them. Then the bank or credit card company will charge PayPal back, because PayPal 'floats' payments, and then PayPal will give Notori a negative balance if he has $0 in PayPal and it will lock his account until he pays them. If he doesn't, then, they'll begin legal proceedings to reclaim funds from him.

I don't approve of my screencapture of VVs video being used as the OP pic for /osg/

No, it is very real.

youtu.be/Bf7GDAy-7M8?t=3m39s

Sadly, no. He really did get onto YouTube.

youtu.be/Bf7GDAy-7M8 Time stamp: 3:36

oops. Didn't see your post, beat me to it. Damn.

1st for where my stickas yo

Does anyone know about the Stickerbot9k store? It's not found on the list, anyone bought from there before?

He uses art without permission, and when the artist asked him to stop he basically ignored them

Oh really? I didn't know that. I bought a sticker of that guy a few weeks ago, I emailed him twice and got no response.

That's going a bit far, isn't it? I mean, he spent what? 40-50 bucks, 60 max. Nothing to get ass hurt over. Give him time. He didn't run with the money, as he wouldn't be around here posting if he did. Or he'd be gloating, not asking for patients.

No need to ruin the and hobby

just ignore people who post saying they haven't received shit, it's just an ongoing troll/joke.

Hey guys!
Im trying my hand at some more stuff, please tell me what you think!

Stop putting stupid anime stickers on your car you dumb fucks

I'm not a huge fan of those VHS scanline effects, but I actually like how the second one has turned out.

If dubs I'll go to s/o/cal and put a hoonslap on cummy's car when he isn't looking.

you have a stanced festiva with emojis in the back

Reroll, singles you do it

Cheating.

Yes.
waifusquad.biz/hall-of-fame-nsfw

Your site is down

anyone want to trade stickers?

post what you have to trade

Might be up for it, not home but. What do you have?

Would buy the "you're not perfect" sticker. Get a few more like that and you're good to go my dude

When you getting the flavortown slaps back in stock?

quads and you do it

so close

i want to neck

anyone got any links to those flashy glittery stickers? im having trouble finding any on the links

I have some pre-orders on new game stuff ending today senpai.

Also an update on the persona stickers. I was hoping it would be done and shipped to me by last week but we discovered a misprint when one of the guys collabing went over there, so they won't be shipped out till next week I think/hope. They're being reprinted ATM. Sorry about that ;-; at least we know they'll be perfect now though.
I'm not sure about the first one but I'm a fan of the other two. Especially the last one it looks great.

Diecuts like this? Or printed stuff with a glittery finish?
Any of the guys that have plotters, (Bad Decisions, YummyStickies, watracing, etc) will have multiple vinyl options including the sparkly stuff just look a little harder.

Dear CHRIST sauce on this qt!

Stop shilling cunt.

They literally asked for stickers dude

Is there are Veeky Forums sticker that says "I

baka

>being this retarded
???

i could do that, but it would be up to 90 days before i get money in my account. by then i MIGHT have my stickers
>just ignore the angry customers, its just a troll XD
Thank god notori doesnt subscribe to this retarded thought process. he might take forever to ship but atleast he is acknowledging his errors.

Needs some Crayola and Elmers stickers to go with that one

Good taste in cigarettes.
But fuck the bears.

i'm a weak boy for glitch shit, i'd buy the 2nd and 3rd one

just watched that episode of Cowboy Bebop last night, would cop the middle one. shit hit me in the feels.

>Newports
>fidget spinner

So autistic black guy or autistic white trash?

Who sells sparkly stickers?

>Nigport 100s
>Fidget spinner

Depends who you ask

>actually wanting to blacklist Notori

i kinda want her eyes covered a bit more, which would give you room for larger text
#3 would be awesome in stardust

that's, uhh... mini x mom. i asked a friend.

>defending a girl on the internet

lol

>implying imouto is actually a girl
>implying imouto isn't a mentally ill tranny
>implying it's not """her""" brother using """"""""her""""""""" identity to shill

the you're not perfect one is mint.

>implying I think it's a girl
Someone asked for glitter stickers and they posted some.

Has Waifu popped by lately?
Curious what he thinks of Galil placement.

The madman!

Not really.
Idk why people care so much.
I think it just blends in anyway.

I'd pay $10 for the middle one desu

I bought MAGA hat stickers with no troubles. They're on the /k/ list

>Nigger
>White socks with sandals
Yep. autistic nigger.

Sup /osg/, autism hats are dropping on August 9th at 6PM EST.

oh you tease.

how many are in stock?

50, and I doubt I'll be restocking them any time soon after they sell out.

GIB
i.4cdn.org/gif/1502058489971.webm

I'm new to /osg/. whats your website?

google patch dynamics

Looks good fampai.

it's like you want my money baka

Good to know I'm not the only one.

Maybe Hall of Infamy.

At this point you've gotta do quite a bit if you wanna make the top of the list.

thankyou!

Well...
Seeing as it's already on my truck, don't know how I could make that happen. Maybe behind some buildings at night.
God dammit. Now I see this as a competition.

Get creative, son.

Thank you very much for the feedback!
Ill work the middle design into my next run so please keep an eye out!

So I looked through the list of all the sellers but goddamn there is a lot, and Ive read things in past threads how some of them have abandoned their websites.

Whats the most active and probably better places to buy slaps from on the list?

most of /ourguys/ are good choices

Stop sucking dog dick and spinning out on the touge

Buy from Project Hoon if you want orders sent out same day. He also has the best customer service and just released a new set of clean vintage Initial D stickers. projecthoon.com
Can't wait to order!
Really? 90 days? It should be instant, your credit card issuer or bank has buyer protection that out classes PayPal. 90 days is way too long. I would go into the branch when you're free and speak to the branch manager to get it done.

>just ignore customer complaints
HOW TO GET FUCKED 101

It's not even far enough in my view. Stickers should not take this long to produce and ship. He shouldn't have accepted orders if he thought his printer would give him trouble soon and he neglected the work and took orders anyways. He should be refunding people on his own already and sending out emails explaining they can reorder when he has everything reprinted, and provide them with a discount for their troubles.

The fact that he hasn't offered to do this says a lot about his acumen, and his respect for his customers.

So, did Hoon rip everyone off? No mention of orders being shipped post-VV Jew era.

I'm wondering too, I ordered that day but didn't see anything on his story. It hasn't been a week yet though so I'll keep checking my mailbox.

New to this thread.
I want this to be made into a sticker, who can help me?

You'll need to have it vectored. After that just ask Offset or one of the vendors with a vinyl printer to make a one off.

Notori, Robust, and Wat Racing all have printers, but I'm not sure if any of them are up for custom digi-cuts atm.

Just so I know when it's up, what store are you? I want to make sure I get one

>remove tailgate
>bring inside
>tribute Galil

it's really not difficult. even with a daily diet of crayons'n'glue flavor MREs you should've been able to figure that one out

you mean a new set of Initial D team slaps that are both generic looking and terrible at the same time? it's even the same font used for all three. 0% effort cash grab.

Notori's doing his best. Dude's got depression issues, and posts like this don't help. You can't bully someone out of depression.

He'll take care of his customers, he always does. Just take a little bit to actually be a caring human being, user.

Is it a dick move amongst the sticker community to make a sticker of someone else's artwork without permission but not sell it? Just a one off themselves.

I've always wondered. Why get tattoos when you're black? You can barely see them lol

I'll give bonus points to anyone who does some shit like slap it on a cop car.

Not black but it sounds perfect to me.

>put any black ink design you want.
>show them off to people when you want to
>not distracting or over the top when you don't want to show them off.

Really, no downside.

You'll be able to find it on speedmaster, probably in about a month
Thank you for your support!

Depends. Like, did you buy the sticker but you're going to scan it into your computer to have a lower resolution version printed to slap under the hood or something so the nice one doesn't get damaged? I could see that as being reasonable, especially if its out of print.

If it's one that you didn't buy but just want to make a one off of it for yourself? thats a dick move.

>order arrives today of all days
>don't get home until 1AM

Just fuck my shit up why don't you, auspost.

I'm guessing he means he wants to have some random artist's work made into a sticker.

It would be preferable to contact the artist and just ask if it's cool to make a sticker of their art for yourself (most artists won't care) but it shouldnt matter in the end.

I agree, fucking weebs

Where is my GLC keyring shitboxme.me?

So hyped. Wonder what the ETA is, given the tracking # is saying it's broken.

Like 3-5 days.
Gotta give credit my hoodie shipped in a day.

pics?