playonline.com/ff11us/campaign/wcb/index.html
From Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. to Monday,
May 29, 2017 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xq-R2NNEIo
youtube.com/watch?v=wIH4c5Vjk6o&list=PLi4P3nB0CV9o9NpHCy0D91nDt5KZIkGCM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the japs know about olive?

>yfw next month gumi releases another donut event
>5* has a built in 40% magic evade
>4* has a magic evade materia tmr
>They also release a greatsword with magic evade

dual-wield was a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=1xq-R2NNEIo
Famitsu magazine's Youtube stream for FFXI's 15th Anniversary.

Explain ?

>Yang Burst next week
>it's earth

I can't think of a single boss that's weak to earth. I can think of a huge number that are either immune or absorb it.

Poor Yang

Thats why i never level that slut Tifa. What a fucking useless unit

it's part of the reason things are so powercreeped.
double actions should just not be.
would have been better off just being a damage increase like doublelhand, but taking into account stuff like status and element of both weapons.

Anything worth seeing in it?

Even their record materia is shit. That's impressive.

>meanwhile N:A donuts arrive
>9S TMR only has the heal
>2B cant dual wield and self detonate
>the new unit we get is a machine brother OC character steel donut that can mitigate damage to party by 60% and thus is meta
noctis buff when

just from gleaming:
Voiced acted cutscene from Treasures
Sakaguchi video offering congratulations
the hosts playing with viewers
Forever Today music video at the end

>MMO Shit

>Voiced acted cutscene from Treasures
Was this a new one or the one from before?
Kind of annoyed that they made those private on youtube.

I disagree.

The old one, happy that I downloaded them beforehand before they privated it.

>been playing XV for months
>mostly just dicking around doing as many side quests as possible.
>only just recently realized I can add items during elemancy to produce additional magic effects.

oops

>>only just recently realized I can add items during elemancy to produce additional magic effects.

haha... maybe i should also tell you that people have been abusing the shit out of that to get to level 99 quickly.

With's worth noting that Sakaguchi cooked something in front of the camera in the shape of the "FF11" abbreviation.

While appropriately wearing a t-shirt saying "Deus", which means "God" in a handful of languages - he was the one that pushed for XI to be an online game after all.

Someone saved and archived them all - they're unlisted, but there's a playlist:
youtube.com/watch?v=wIH4c5Vjk6o&list=PLi4P3nB0CV9o9NpHCy0D91nDt5KZIkGCM

Fei Fong Wong for BE when?

Thank you! Gonna download them now.

>Beeing doing Bahamut Pro whenever I have the orbs.

>Been at 90k all day.

Damn, wish I had good enough units to beat him on ELT but I just get bodied by his megaflare.

Going back to BE after a long absence. I'm F2P and I haven't pulled a whole lot but it's mostly been 3* base/4* cap. Only 5* base I ever got was Olive and she's set as my leader. 013,967,628

Yeah, she sucks now and I've got Golem as her summon. Once I advance the story long-enough for the next summon (not even joking when I say I'm not done with Kolobos) I'll set that on her.

I've been on and off since the soft beta but I ended up quitting for months at a time since I'd keep getting 4* cap characters from the free tickets that were handed out.

Also worth noting is that Sakaguchi showed some photos of the old Square team. As well as Yoji Fujito, Akihiko Matsuri, & Hiromichi Tanaka (who is getting mighty old) making appearances.

>With's worth noting that Sakaguchi cooked something in front of the camera in the shape of the "FF11" abbreviation.
Got you sempai

>Tfw can finish ELT with all 5 orbs
>But I HAVE to have a friend unit with a trillion attack because I haven't figured out how I'm supposed to get my attack past 600, let alone get another unit TO 600
I feels bad I really can't do anything for myself besides wait and take the +5 attack total I can somehow scrap together every month from events.
Pretty sure I've progressed as far as I can without TM farming. I'll never get my Luneth past 600 attack until I am dual wielding excaliburs and I won't get anyone else past 400 until I get a TM dual wield for them.

Yesterday I could beat him on ELT with the five orbs.Today dunno why I barely can get his hp to half. What happened?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

i noticed i can barely chain well today. i belive it to be lag on my NOX however.

>tfw ELT is too easy and you OTK it thanks to the power of chains and Firion stacked killers

Isn't he supposed to get stronger with each rank up ?

Also my chizu's are all sub 600 it's all about chaining with a strong orlando cap

How good is chizuru chaining? Trying to decide if I want to level one of my second ones to 100 to go with Frey or just keep using Lightning in that 3rd slot.

These are the non-story characters I have: Warrior of Light, Olive, Firion, Mercedes, Roselia, Kuja, Fang, Cloud of Darkness, Lenna, Paladin Cecil, Elaine, Rosa, Shine, Minfillia, Rydia, Kaine, Ludmille, Thancred, Medius, Bartz, Locke, Leo, Jack, Maria, Vanille, Leon, Terra, Duane, Golbez, Sazh, Edge, Shera, Krile, Garland, Zidane, Xiao, Hayate, Freya, Arc, ingus, Faris, Nine, and Elle.

Am I the least bit lucky or should I just dump it and stick to console games?

I hope you all've been selling your useless mats.

I know I haven't been doing so.

She's pretty good, and if you have the TMs she becomes even better, I gave each one a Blade Mastery and DW, Firion has a Blade Mastery and DW as well, it takes a lot to setup but it's worth it, and once Firion gets enhancements it'll get even better

you have an olive. keep that data

Thanks IGN.

She is pretty great i think she's ranked 4th or 5th best chainer in the wiki
I finally got around to crafting Y'shtola's 2nd robe and 2nd staff

so i atleast was able to throw away her "hide of the guardian" .

>be 800+ Orlandeau club
>select ELT
>grab another of the 30+ Orlandeau circlejerk that is my friend list
>Cast any attack boost and the Ruinations
>collect free event rewards

Feels good falling for the Orlandeau meme

I need a list of all useless mats, I have so many old ones

Stealth brag post?

>Elite is too easy when you are also TM farm on it

i dont see stealth on it

Tfw have to get double the orlandeau gear now

>actual brag post

Heh. Have fun clearing never ending content. You're stuck in this game now.

While Vanille is brought up, can someone tell me exactly what the deal with her was? She's just a fucking mess of a character and I don't get it at all.

Some kind of cutesy innocent wankbait character that uses DEATH as her ultimate attack and plays catcher to a Veeky Forums dragoon lady. She has a weird foreign accent for no reason, and doesn't really have any significance to anything that's happening in the entire game. And for some reason she's the one narrating the story.

>Trying to brag post with those retarded Esper ranks
LOL FUCKING ORLANDEWLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

both vanille and fang were just there to provide infodumps on fal'cie and l'cie crap

I feel like you're not remembering much about XIII, because she was very important to the story. She was involved in pretty much all of the game's inciting events but she just lied about it for just about the whole game.

Not everybody has an Orlanmeme of his own, believe it or not

>doesn't really have any significance to anything that's happening in the entire game
Vanille and Fang are actually the only relevant characters to the plot in 13

>those shit esper levels
lol Orlanmemers

>doesn't really have an significance
bruh...

XIII is her story. Her and Fang were from Pulse and because they fucked up, a lot of people and two entire societies were affected. Her foreign accent is because she's from Pulse, which is different than Cocoon. Her and Fang becoming the logo is basically an atonement for everything she did.

Too bad that the protagonists were such shitters that a God had to interviene and fix it for them, which lead to XIII's world being torn about through time and led to Caius in the far off future, wanting revenge on the God that caused the time rifts. The fact that Caius doesn't want revenge on Vanillie is the biggest plot hole, because everything's her fault.

Lightning and Serah were casualties.

>the main character were all secondary characters on their story
welp. in a way this explains why XIII is disliked.

>thinking any character other than lightning-san was relevant in XIII
baka desu

Not really. The plot driving characters don't need to be the "main" characters.

Not really, considering that's the case with XII but with a good story and non annoying characters.

Has Exdeath always been 12 feet tall? I mean I know he's a tree but still

It's the same situation as X (it's actually about Yuna), XI (It's actually about Aldo and Raogrimm), & XII (it's actually about Ashe)

Tidus, The Adventurer, Vaan, Lightning are just proxies for the player. (Adventurer literally so)

This is true. Just like how Terra doesnt really drive the story, and how Vayne doesnt do much except show up at the end.

It's not like they were Penelo or something, they were still heavily involved.

>ywn press your face into her ass
it hurts bros. i need her.

>non annoying characters.
>Vaan
>Penelo

>San
Lightning retards can't even remember their own memes
Die

It was a stealth bragpost. An unstealthed one looks a little something more like this

How does Lightning deal with that thing smacking into the back of her legs when she runs around? That setup is retarded.

And the Warrior of Light in FFXIV just kills whatever he's told to.

Ensemble cast vi and xiv master race tho.

dumb farron poster

T H I C C

Her uniform is custom made, so she intentionally wants the Gunblade to smack her at every step

run into a flat wall you'll probably get the same experience

>Penelo
>Annoying
Vaan is at least a lot more tolerable since he's supposed to be a little bitch fuckboy and pretty much every other character acknowledges that, especially Penelo.

>ywn rape claire with a toblerone while toriyama is tied up in the cuck shed forced to listen

>It's the same situation as X (it's actually about Yuna)
Yuna is the main character on the surface, Tidus is the actual main character. He's the chosen one, he's the one with beef against the main villain, and he's the key to beating said villain.

>And the Warrior of Light just kills whatever he's told to.
Not sure why you think that's specific to just XIV

Found a lifesize replica of Lightning for you bro. You can bury your face in this ass.

It's not, I'm just saying he drives the story even less than Terra. The only difference between him and Terra is Terra just wanted to be left the fuck alone where the Hydaelin's Chosen is like "I'm getting paid for this right?"

I dunno, the hips are a little wide to be Lightning.

>Posting nudes of lightning on a blue board
Enjoy your ban.

Meteor is more like he's worried the cup of tea is going to try and kill him next. He only gets a brief moment of levity recently when he's able to ride around Nero's Magitek.Armor. But soon after things are fucked again. Guy never gets to have a break in a story patch.

It's actually funny. He's more afraid of tea than of Titan now.

And what did he do right?

>"Meteor, we need you at the rising stones, the beastmen have summoned a new primal!"
>'Hold on I'm busy"
>continues gambling at the golden saucer

Everything user, we've been through this before.

>"he did everything right"
>"don't sully the name of the true hero"
>"he practices good hygiene"
>"don't make lewd statements of the true hero"

pick one, that'll be the response.

>this

I finally got around to playing FFV once again, something i'm honestly not sure why I put off for so long. I'm currently at the point where I can go into Exdeath's world but I want to do optional stuff before continuing the story and i'm not really sure on where I should be going for it all.

Also while I was exploring around the world I stumbled upon a place with a bunch of sealed weapons but I can only take three of the twelve. Any suggestions on which I should take?

depends on the jobs you are using

Take the ones that are useful for the classes you use. You can get all 12 eventually if you choose to.

For Faris i'm currently using knight but i'll probably switch back to Samuari.
For Lenna i'm using Ninja but I might end up switching back to Monk. Honestly not too sure what I want to do with her and her jobs.
For Krile i'm currently using summoner but I often swap between that and time mage.
And for Bartz i'm currently using white mage but once I get it maxed out i'm throwing him back on dancer.

>no blue mage
>krile not sheepmaster

I had always wondered how the Japs felt about Olive. I know they're jealous as fuck about Fryevia at the very least.

Are you using these jobs specifically for a challenge run? Or are you some new shitter.

Why has no one posted translations of jealous japs?

Yet another thing that we've been through before, the True Hero bears no resemblance to a Jew in appearance or behavior, and thus the implications of that image are false.
It also moderately annoys me that this edit breaks the spirit of the original image.

This is amazing Ultrosanon. Got any more stashed away?