Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edit: May 13

The titlekey website has temporarily moved to the following links
3ds.titlekeys.gq/
wiiu.titlekeys.gq/

>3DS
-New stable Luma release adds new feature similar to LayeredFS and fixes GBA/DS support for 11.4, among other stuff. github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v7.0.5
-A new kernel exploit for 11.3 has been released. Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded.
-11.4 patched the new kernel exploit and soundhax. DO NOT update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
If you want to play online, update Luma to 7.x and/or your 3DS to 11.4.
If you have a CFW, have updated to 11.4 and want to use hbl_loader on the original 3DS, you need to rename the 11.2 payload to OLD-11-4-0-37-XXX.bin (replace XXX with JPN/EUR/USA based on your console region).
-Themely, a new theme manager, is being developed. gbatemp.net/threads/468707/
-A new developer took over freeShop. gbatemp.net/threads/468436/
-NTR 3.5 has been released, adds support for streaming from 11.4. github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases/tag/bootntr_3.2

>Vita
-3.65 was released. Don't update. Spoofing still works for now. wololo.net/2017/04/18/ps-vita-firmware-3-65-released/
-The Vitamin source code has been released. twitter.com/MajorTomVita/status/860878134345859072
-Coldboot HENkaku teased for July 27. enso.henkaku.xyz/

>PS4
-Reports of a 4.5x jailbreak have surfaced, no plans for release have been confirmed yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
youtube.com/watch?v=xcX3tsY6BZk
youtube.com/watch?v=bDJw43BJtCE
github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases
github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/issues/228
amazon.com/PlayStation-Vita-Wifi/dp/B003O6EATE/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1494738944&sr=1-1&keywords=vita 1000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you playing /hbg/?

read the op

Metroid Prime.
I'm aiming to get below 2 hours completion, but the best I've gotten just now is 2:06.

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

hey bubs what would be the advantage of a non aurora fork arm9loaderhax?

not having to deal with her shit and proving that her contributions are worthless

そうですか

Wait, Bravely Default was censored? What did they even censor, outfits?

yes

>hey
Fuck off.

hey there bro

so where is the download for the 11.2 payload for hbl?

pastebin

>pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
>calling *hax/homebrew launcher "homebrew"
this is retarded

>This page is meant to be a hub between all the best and newest ways to get homebrew running on your system.

nds-bootstrap may run like shit, but the fact that this is a thing is still amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=xcX3tsY6BZk

Are wiiu games locked to the language of the wiiu even if they are from a different region? I'm asking because I just installed the japanese version of twilight princess hd on my american wiiu, downloaded with utikdownloadhelper, and it was in english, not runes.

it varies by game, but some games with multiple languages will do what you described.

Yes, but that's just for kickass userland homebrew, because smea doesn't like that much to acknowledge CFW exists.

What are your favorite hunting games for 3ds or Vita?

Cool, do i delete the old payload file in the root of the SD card and replace it with OLD-11-4-0-37-USA.bin? That doesn't sound like it would work.

>That doesn't sound like it would work.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDJw43BJtCE

I know consoles like switch have this because it was supposed to be region free but with the wiiu which isn't and you were not supposed to play games of other regions, I didn't expect it.

So, what can I do in order to be able to play with runes on my wiiu?

is this an argument?

And it didn't work. So where did I fuck up?

Try this?

not in the root, in the proper folder

Another user here.

I did that and the homebrew launcher wont launched also.

So you definitely have CFW and you put a correctly renamed otherapp in the /hblauncherloader/ folder? This is strictly meant to fix this app: github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases

It should work, but I don't have anything to test it on.

Is there a way to update a Wii from SD card?

It needs to be 11.3 to hack it, but I keep getting 32007 error when it's downloading.

It's also not working for me. I'm using the latest .cia for the hbl and I put the 11.2 other app payload in the right folder

Do I need a payload in the root? If so which one? Do I need to manually download the ropbin?

According to the guide it's definitely not the ropbin and nothing goes on the root. It could matter if your hblauncher_loader is the latest release.

stop downloading from weird places

I have a "hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload_OLD-11-3-0-36-USA.bin" in the root. Is that what you're referring to?

It goes in a specific folder man. 'hblauncherloader'. Not the root. Let me know if it works.

ok listen, I have files in the root of my SD left over from previous versions of HBL. Is this what's messing with it? I had 2 ropbin payloads and a hblauncher payload. I removed them. I have the /hblauncherloader in the root with OLD-11-4-0-37-USA.bin,11.2 otherapp payload renamed, in the folder.

Do I need to hold Y down? Do I need to do anything else? Are there any old hbl files I could have missed? That is where I am right now and it is still not working.

Yes sounds like that may have been version 1.2 of hblauncher_loader. Try getting the latest, move those unused files off your SD card.

The github is marked as a dangerous download from a lot of tests, since it comes packed with a literal browser exploit

I mentioned previously I have the latest .cia of hbl installed already.

If you clear out the other payloads and put the correct 11.2 renamed into that folder, it will work.

I'm not sure what other payloads i could have missed, what names would they have?

Hey guys, quick help here.
I have an old 3ds xl with cfw. Will any flashcards run on it? If so which one is the best? I heard the r4i gold sdhc is pretty good. Any thoughts? Also does the version firmware matter for r4 or any other flashcard?

btw the error code I get is:

01fa1000
c921081a

Is nds-card.com a reliable site? I heard they are run by the chinese mafia and still your credit cards.

That's what I heard about my Thai restaurant.

Fire Emblem Echoes leak when?

Five hours.

>steal your credit cards.
that's why you use paypal

new PS3 hack when
fuck whoever says I'm an EOP

>11.4 patched the new kernel exploit and soundhax

God damit I thought soundhax was patch proof.
If I update my nand and install newest Luma will I be able to play online?

so how do i get dlc from freeshop? are they all-in-one downloads?

>I thought soundhax was patch proof.

That's hilarious. No, it only was exciting for working on all existing versions at the time.

Is anyone able to install legitimate game updates with a PSTV that has USB ux0?
I've downloaded the latest patch for Senran Kagura Estival Versus (1.21) and the download was successful. But when I try to install it by launching the game, it gets immediately ignored. So I tried coppying the update from ux0:bgdl to ux0:patch to no avail.
So, anyone knows how to do it correctly?
I have the legitimate game installed.

All flash cards should run fine. Don't get pic related though, they have a timebomb in the kernel so they will only last a few years and stop working unless you set the date a year backwards.

So anyways, is it true that russians are listening in on dev scenes/boards/forums or is that some tinfoil hat meme?

Okay, I've looked the repo and found this:
github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/issues/228
How is this not a VitaShell related problem if it only occurs WITH USB ux0?

There's a tab on the game in freeshop

how does one rip music from the 3ds system itself? i want to see how much of it is sequenced

I believe it's in a format similar to .wav therefore not sequenced

hey guys, i have a hacked 3DS on 11.2.0-35U, is it safe to update it if i already have freeshop and stuff? it keeps asking me but i'm skeptical.

wow that's gay
thanks

Read the goddamn OP.

Yeah, if you've got a9lh+LumaCFW installed it's fine since the CFW boots before the rest of the system

FE echoes leak yet?

There's the titlekey in the website, but I heard that you're not able to start it up and it was meant for pre-orders

5 hours.

I see it on the freeshop

It won't leak. I guarantee it.

Is this Vita a 1000 model with an OLED screen, and will it come below or on firmware 3.6?

amazon.com/PlayStation-Vita-Wifi/dp/B003O6EATE/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1494738944&sr=1-1&keywords=vita 1000

only jap is playable usa one has no seed yet

never ever

if i hack my 60gb backwards compat ps3, is there a way to play ps2 backups on it? and would those backups use the classics emulator, or the actual ps2 hardware?

Either or.

just buy a refurbished one on ebay for like 120 that's guaranteed 3.51

yes, yes and yes

thank you, dude

I have a Wii U on 5.4 . Is it worth updating to 5.5.1? I'm not too impressed with the current Loadiine setup I put on it about a year ago (requires online, only like 40% boot rate). I'm reading the pastebins and it looks like we may have finally got a real IOSU hack?

I'm mostly just interested in playing the latest Zelda.

So I got a ps4, is there a way to manually update games without updating the system firmware? I'm running 4.07

Also, how do I connect it to my psvita without using psn?

Link please?

supposed to be on the latest and nobody uses loadiine anymore

not gonna shill for someone, just search 3.51 vita

Where my fellow /PSTVfags/ at?
Hope you're not using actual hard drives!

thanks~ is it really complicated to get ps2 backups working? when I googled i could only find old info

>4 USB ports
for fucking what

beats me. although, some people were using these things to run linux, so it would make sense in that case

Nah, super easy. Literally drag ps2 isos into the ps2iso folder via FTP. They appear in a folder and you can mount them like a virtual drive.

if i hack the psvita can i change memory cards without restarting? or do i need to install the henkuku bubble on all cards?

Can I get some recommendations for 3ds games? Im really struggling to find something that I want to play.

pocket card jockey

How are the GX emulators on Wii? Particularly SNES GX.

Am i better off with official SNES VC?

any help?

This list is old but might help.

snes gx plays everything just fine no real reason to use snes vc you get less features, this also applies to pretty much all the gx emulators only when it comes to 64 you can try between either vc wii64 or not64

Luma is garbage.

Thanks, theres a few that I wanna try from that list. What's the best farming sim now? I played rune factory 4 but lost my save and I dont wanna raise all my crops and crafting to that high again.

Sounds good. Also just to be sure, the same emulators work for both wii and vwii right? Only difference is if i want to use forwarders, i'd have to use wii/vwii specific ones?

And a くそったれ to you too akari poster.

pretty much