Be me Korean

>Be me Korean
>I'm the only one that knows when Japan occupied Korea during 1920s~1940s, they actually maintained order and tried their utmost to respect them
>In addition, at the time there were bunch of pro-Korean Japanese top officials in Japan who pressured the Imperial government not to harm Koreans.
>The only reason Koreans are fucking pissed off at Japanese is because they told the Koreans to shave their ugly unsanitary beards, not to shit on the streets, send the kids to school, learn Japanese language/culture, and adapt to proper commerce system.
>Conservative and butthurt Koreans go full "Aigo~~~" and come up with crazy Asian reasons (confucianism) saying that we have to protect our mother nation, save the face of our ancestors, and Japanese are the reincarnation of evil.

Koreans still fucking believe this and made it a mainstream history in public schools teaching kids to hate Japan.
By the way, if I say this in Korea, I get stoned to death or at least get into random gang fight

And how did you come across this forbidden knowledge?

So true. And I hate how the media tries to portray the Korean sex slaves when in reality they were "comfort interns".

Korean seems like such an unhealthy culture. Be it communism, capitalism or nationalism you always go overboard with it and shit it all up.

Thank you OP. My korean friends bitch about 1910 all the time just because I'm japanese. Finally, a person who realizes that the "occupation" wasn't a completely bad thing.

I'm ethnic Korean, but educated in the West. Most Koreans are not blessed with this kind of opportunity and even if they are so, they usually live like thugs.
Fucked up culture and parenting is the ultimate cause. The moment you are born as a Korean eating Korean propaganda and hearing weird shit from your Korean family just turns you into a mindless ghoul

nice try ''''korean''''
shoo netouyo shoo

>"comfort interns".
Internship is just glorified unpaid slave labor, you capitalist scum.

>"Korean"
You're just a westerner

>force foreign culture, regulations and language on the people you conquered
>wtf they hate me now

>Finally, a person who realizes that the "occupation" wasn't a completely bad thing.
With that kind of logic, you'd have to start admiring that the A-bomb wasn't a completely bad thing because it prevented Japan from being split the way Germany and Korea eventually were, and I doubt that would be a popular sentiment in Japan.

If the army hadn't of gone full retard, Imperial Japan would have been the objective 'good guys' of the 20th century.

>Imperial Japan would have been the objective 'good guys' of the 20th century.

Completely eradicating two cities is not the same as a relatively peaceful occupation.

hory shet

>Removed western imperialism from East Asia.
>Spread modernisation across East Asia.
>Counter point to Communist expansion in the region, and would have continued to do so if not drawn into the Pacific theater and deep into mainland China.
Am I wrong?

>Completely eradicating two cities
Now there's an overstatement. No holding back or halfassing it.

jjokbari scum get out

>replaced western imperialism with Japanese Imperialism
>established natives as second class citizens in occupied areas (again, Japanese Imperialism), building on the infrastructure left by earlier Western Imperialists (German, Dutch, British, etc.) and reserving much of it for their own use with no net benefit to the region.
>Ineffectually attempted to stop communism, even supported the spread of the commies by fighting with the Chinese Nationalists, the only regional force willing to fight against commies, and effectively gave the chinese civil war to the communist party on a platter.

Yes you're wrong. I fixed it for you. If there ever were more bad Imperialists on history, they've be hard pressed to be as shitty as the Japs were.

The Japs couldn't even stop chinks with shitty slav and homemade copy weapons ffs.

>literally replacing unpleasant words with pleasant ones
Judging from your post alone it was as terrible as it sounds

>when two bombs wasn't enough

Gook here.

Chinks are our worst enemy. We will have to fight the next great Asian race war with Viets, Japs, and Mongols to wipe out the Chink insect for good

also Japanese suffered just as much as gooks and taiwanese during WWII. They got fire-bombed to shit and there were also Japanese comfort women

>I am """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Korean""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

That was their own fault though

Tell them not to pick fight with a bunch of countries with larger populations than them next time then. That's like asking to get raped.

t. Takeshi Yamamoto

t. Takeshi Yamamoto

Colonialism is not evil

More news at 11