Whats the comfiest winter cruiser?

whats the comfiest winter cruiser?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqW-QFGqv3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>winter

NOT SO FAST

anything awd

A 4x4 truck with at least one locker and some good winter tires. Awd has shit on 4x4 during winter.

A dual axle snow plow with air ride cab and seats. Load up 8 tons of salt and it will ride like glass

so comfy

Driving my truck is fun in the winter. Can take it out of 4x4 to do some sick nasty drifts or put it on to go across any terrain. Still sucks with ice though.

My Subaru Baja has never seen snow, but I'm too lazy to do shit during the holidays.

Trucks need quite a bit of weight in the bed to get traction.

1990 Dodge Ram 150 with a dozen paving blocks in the back
>doesn't matter if you dent it
>bench seat to cuddle with gf
>easy to steer with one hand
>powerful heater for cold nights
>space for christmas tree

A Volvo

Yeah if I still have it this winter I'll need to load it up with something

looks super comfy desu.

>no winch
have fun being stuck

you also need to pack a snow shovel to dig your car out. some flares, water, blankets, beef jerky, a flashlight, batteries, heavy winter gloves, and a good pair of water proof insulated boots.

no contest

at least it wont overheat

I really want to buy an RX8 as a winter beater one day. There's something really comfy sounding about driving a rotary in the winter.

early 80's subarus, basically little 4wd go karts so light they wont get stuck in anything. fun little cars.

anti-rusting was shit tho so good luck finding one

>beef jerky
this guy knows

This thing

Getting into this old girl after a week out in the field, feeling the warm air coming through the vents and slowly making your way back to the barracks to have a good, long shower and then a hot meal

Surely the Audi S8

youtube.com/watch?v=pqW-QFGqv3w

looks comfy

Any fwd shitbox will do as long as the roads are plowed.

Comfy.

Pretty much this.
BTW if you wore a hat in this you'd have your masculinity questioned.

DO WANT

cars made in the snow are comfy for the snow

I'd go with either a mazda b2200, a 626 or a volvo. 200, 700 and 900 series are all good. My old b2200 was magic in the winter, as long as you remembered to toss some concrete tiles in the bed.

1999 Subaru Forester. Duh.

Never driven it but I bet it is.

This, my 4spd 240 was the comfiest car on the roads between its eye scorching heater and tractor like engine noises

A friend of mine vacationed in eastern europe and drove around one of those. It was a bit rickety, but it seated four men comfortably and got the job done just fine.

spbp

Currently have a manual 2wd ford ranger and about to experience serious snow for the first time on my daily commute. Should I trade it in for a manual fwd car or put sandbags in the back? Which would be comfier? Not considering awd for cost related reasons.

Any SAAB

Get some snow tires and put weight in the back of the Ranger. Utility of having the truck is better then some fwd car. And can't do mad drifts. Fuck the car.

Global warming killed it. :^)

This.

this

This

Did that once for a goof. Never again.

Quadra-Drive WJs have always been my favorite. I had one the first winter I had my license and have loved them ever since. Front and rear LSD, 275hp, surprisingly light for an SUV at like 3800lbs and so fucking comfy to drive. with a good set of all-terrains these Jeeps are by far the most fun I've had in snow and they're fucking cheap, and comfy. I've had 7 of them now.

Pretty much what says. Good tires and weight in the back is your recipe for success

Audi S6 bumped to 540 hp is best

WRX Wagon