Realistic car and motorcycle collection

What is your realistic goal for a collection based on your current/future job outlook?

I'll start with the baikus:
>cruiser
Shadow 1100, maybe a raider when prices go down.
>super sport
636 or a mid 90's fzr
>standard/adventure
Versys 650 or sv650
>vintage
Cb750 or kz650

Provided I can find each bike for around 3k, thats 12k, which doesnt seem too bad.

On to the cars:
>Muscle
1967-70 mercury cougar. Around my area, you can find them in decent shape for around 5k. One of the ones I found had a 351 and a four speed. Moist.
>jap
Prolly a late 90s integra, nothing fancy, just fun and fuel efficient. Decent examples go for 2.5k. Later, I'd like to get a bug or blob eye wrx wagon to avoid the minivan when I have little spergs of my own. Will have to look at spending at least 7k to find one not completely fucked to shit. Will settle for saabaru if need be.
>truck
90s chevy silverado, nothing fancy. No more than 3k
>euro meme
This is the last thing I'd buy/do. I want to take a 944 or triumph gt6 and swap an sr20 or honda 2000 mill in it, just for the fuck of it. Prolly will be burned and have it cost a metric dickload more than what it's worth. Oh well.

Minus the euro fuckery, thats 10.5 to 15k when its all said and done, which also doesnt seem too bad.

My uncle rents out storage units and will let me in on two stalls for $70 a month. I figure I can have two of the cars there and rotate out when need be. I have an attached 1 stall garage now, which I plan to use for the bikes. I live in a quiet neighborhood with a cop shop a block away, so parking on the street is a non-issue. I would like to have additional storage, even if its just cold storage eventually.

Anywho, shit on my list, offer alternatives, share your own.

Thers better cruisers user. Shame on you!

I have brought shame! What do you suggest? I kinda like the sound of the older single pin 1100's and they seem pretty reliable. My friend has a newer dual pin one and It's just...different

all depends on where im stationed and how much my reenlistment bonus is.
if i can max out at 100k, the list of possibles is as follows (no particular order):
e39/60 M5
e46/9x m3
na miata + mods
fc3s rx7 turbo
z3 3.0i

Rune Is sexual if you can get one for a good price. Some of the Indians are sexual as well

>daily driver
small truck. probably an older tacoma or something thats easy to maintain
>track day bro/general fuckery
ND MX5
>'murica cruiser
restored C4 corvette
>dream project car
LS1 swap RX7 FD lmao

fuck buying euroshit. bmws and mercedes can barely hold together after 5 years.

Fc rx7 is bae, it's my favorite gen. What mods for the miata in particular?

>older tacoma
My nigga

Already have a dualsport and supersport. I want a Supermoto, Supernaked, Dirtbike and Track bike now.

Husqvarna 701 SM
Aprilia Tuono
Dirtbike (450 4 stroke probably leaning torwards a Yamaha, Honda or Husqvarna)
Track Bike (Any Jap 600 I can find for a decent price)

Not really interested in a car, maybe a cheap jeep or truck to transport the dirtbike / track bike

Rune is sexy and a beast, but wayyy out of my price range. I really enjoy the look of the new indian scouts.

Scout is pretty ok. I like the big gaudy feeders on the chief myself.

I've only even seen a few Rune around. I hnnnnggggg every time

Fenders*

>Fc rx7 is bae, it's my favorite gen.
fd is my dream car, but fc is the first step. the spirit r type a will be mine one day

for the miata, probably just suspension/brakes/tires + wheels at first. engine comes afterwards.

I like toyota trucks, but in my area it seems everyone wants a mint for them. Even the rusty, swiss cheesed looking ones go for money. Its crazy.

Good choice man, I hope you get it. I'd love to build an exocet out of a miata one day, but money though.

>VFR800 or maybe a Z1000 for general riding duties
>MC22 for hoonan plus a complete parts bike in the back of the shed
>some kind of 600 as a track bike
>DRZ400 or a road legal 250cc 2-smoke for off-road hoonan
>SS ute for hauling dirtbike/track bike/general car duties

Nice, I'm assuming you live in a southern state?

Note: it will only be one of these because I can't afford all 3.
>bikes
CBR F1
XR650
>car
67-68 Mustang fastback rolling shell (no engine or trans)

Is that the Motorsport museum in Birmingham, Alabama?

Well:
Affordable
>Evo 4
>Evo 10
>Daihatsu Charade Classy swap 4G63T
>Galant Vr4
>BMW E36 323i stroked 3.5L with twin turbo
>BMW E30 swap RB25DET
>subaru Impreza WRX STI with twin turbo
>Suzuki Wagon R swap 4AGE

if i have the budget
>Skyline R32
>Silvia S13 and S15
>Supra Mk4 and Mk3
>Porsche 911
>Audi R8 V10
>Toyota MR2 both old and new
>Toyota MRS
>Nissan 350Z
>GTR R35

>AMG Hammer
>BMW 850CSI
>Mazda RX-7 Fb
>Nissan 260Z
>1970 Chevrolet Camaro SS
>2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
>2005 Ford GT

I'm probably fine apart from the ford if i'm being honest. though finding a Hammer will be ruff. I could settle for an EVO II converted 190E

Yup!

semi track car:
>mrs time attack/daily build w 2zz
winter/"i need some storage space" car
>R33 GTT/lan evo 5
>doriftu beater
some kinda silvia
>rally/dirt road beater
some old stang
pure track car
>elise
at minimum I want elise, my mrs built and a winter car.
Should be easy, if I work hard and practise on free time I should get a job that pays 2-4k pcm

a rwd r34 coupe, nothing fancy desu, already have a truck for utility purposes

I really do want to build up a collection of rotary cars, keep them maintained and in good condition.

Nice user, there was a non-turbo r32 gts in my area for 9k, I imagine the r34s will be similar when they are legal.

The typical fb, fc, and fd? Which models are you aiming for user?

Realistically I'd probably want to retire a few years early and not buy a ton of expensive cars.

Currently daily drive a 2016 Mustang GT that's stock. Thinking of making it just a weekend / track day car in the next few years once the warranties roll off and the miles add up. It's still stock, will probably get a better wheel / tire setup in the future, catback exhaust, suspension upgrades, etc. as time goes on.

If I get another daily driver it'd probably be something comfortable with maybe a bit of power. Maybe an Audi S4 or a Lexus IS350.

I'm casually looking around for a project car, but I don't want to pay the boomer tax on classics and every Miata around me is beat to absolute shit. I kind of want a convertible E30 BMW or 5.0 Fox Body Mustang convertible (LX, not GT) if the right one shows up. Dream would be an Alfa Romeo or something but the prices are crazy.

Wife currently drives a 2012 Civic, but we're looking to get something with more room in the next 1-2 years that we can road trip with more comfortably and can carry all our shit. We're looking at the Subaru Forester or Outback

I like bikes, but I wouldn't want to own one where I live in this city since other drivers are absolute shit.

Pic related: a hydraulic scissor lift I recently bought and the Mustang. Will probably move to a house with a larger 3 car garage in a few years so I have even more room for my shit

Nice user. As far as your wife's car goes, I actually took my 06 forester out west earlier this year and had a blast. I logged 7k miles in 2 weeks, the car could take me anywhere I wanted to go when I got into the steep trails. The AWD saved me, I assumed in june all the snow in the upper mountain trails would be melted away. Instead, I had to plow through 5 or 6 inches of snow in some areas. The seats couldve been more comfortable though.

That's good to hear. We really like the way the Forester looks but are a bit worried about reliability since we're planning to drive it for a long time. We'll probably look at the 2.0 Turbo model, since we heard the 2.5 burns oil. We'll be testing out the CRV, Pilot, Rav4, and Outback as well

Ayy, my brother starts college at Birmingham Southern soon. I'm going to check it out when we go down.

Honda Super Magna
Suzuki GTS1000
Aprilia Moto 6.5
Thunderbird Super Coop
Honda Kick n Go
Pontiac Aztek
WiLL Cytha
Autozam Clef