FUCKING KILL ME PLEASE

> tfw found an s2000 in mint condition with 20k miles for $7900 on Craigslist
> go to check it out, it is in perfect and drives amazing
> the owner is some autistic old boomer who performed routine maintenance, garage kept it, and knew nothing about used car prices
> say I want it but it will take me a day or two to get the cash
> just emailed me that he sold it

>looking at cars when you dont have the cash either on hand or in a savings account.
thats still shitty what he did to you though. "Hey i have someone interested working out the money situation but if it falls through i will let you know." is all it wouldve taken.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

You should have at least put a deposit on it if it was that good of a deal. Most sellers are happy to wait a couple of weeks as long as they have a committed buyer

I'm an elitist classic car guy, and even I think that's a sexy car.

It's a blessing in disguise, though. Save your money, it's nice to have a safety net.

>thanks for offering the cash that we agreed upon, however i'll turn it down in favour of a sweaty autism who came by yesterday that didn't have the money to buy it. i'll get back to you if he doesn't show up in the next few weeks

I had the money in savings bonds I was gonna cash them at my bank but it was the weekend someone must have had that much cash on hand

>selling S2000 on Craigslist
>belonged to my gay son who recently died after a lengthy battle with AIDS
>don't really care about the car and just want to get rid of it quickly
>price it low so it sells fast
>get about 1,000 calls in the first day
>decide to sell it to the first person who shows up with cash in hand
>get call from some autistic loser neckbeard looking kid
>shows up wearing cargo pants and a stained DRAGONFORCE t-shirt
>tells me he wants the car but needs to work out some financial issues
>clearly a poor idiot with no money just wasting my time
>still heartbroken about my gay son's death, can't stand to see car in driveway
>some guy who owns a dealership stops by an hour later, offers to pay me on the spot
>sell car
>email autistic boy and tell him car is sold
>receive repeated and increasingly angry emails laced with profanity and incoherent ramblings mentioning Hitler and aliens
>finally sends me a picture of himself eating his own shit
>I just wanted to sell the car and move on with my life

This

Jesus how do you people not know how dealing works? You can bring $1000, have a written agreement between both that he'll hold it as a deposit on the car till you pay the rest.

kek not bad user

Just take that money and by a k5 gsxr1000 and have dank 187hp/l and power to weight ratio.

GSXR is a nignog bike

>187hp/l
not sure where you are getting that number user
rated at 170hp at the crank, and between 150 and 160 wheel

autism at work, boys

Wow if I wanted to hear a bad joke I'd ask to see your driving record....

spotted the S2000 homofanbois

kek

If I wanted to see a bad post I'd read yours.

What the fuck does that even mean, how can a driving record be a joke you stupid fuck?

>butthurt

If I wanted to see a melt down I'd challenge your DD at the tracks.

I want Reddit to leave.

My DD is an SUV with A/T tires. If I wanted to see a meltdown I'd take you offroad and rape you in the forest.

>My DD is an SUV with A/T tires. If I wanted to see a meltdown I'd take you offroad and rape you in the forest

If I wanted to see something you've raped I'd ask to see your right hand.

Thanks dad

I'd say talk to ur mum, but she was more than willing.

this

>be s2000
>not many miles because i spend most of my life in a parking lot with dudes railing each other in the passenger seat
>my faggot owner got the anally injected death sentence so now i sit at his dad's place
>wonder if my new owner will clean the kid's and his many BF's semen and shit off the seats
>some queer kid shows up smelling like he hasn't showered in a couple days
>mumbles something about money and catches the next bus home
>end of getting sold to some ricer kid that thinks the fast and furious is the best movie ever
>he's probably a faggot too
>plan on getting totaled before i reach 100k miles
>i hate faggots

Where I live we have this thing were you sign a contract that you'll purchase the car and give the guy a deposit, let's say $500. Seeing as you usually need to come back with a friend or by public transport anyway to pick it up.

Kek.

Such is life for an S2000.