/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Served the wrong "god"
>1.14 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/1876157984141980396

>Discord-sponsored event
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKzpuOdtJXeAb-4EoXlKN0cd9uDXNtzfVZmsIZgUNcFe3r7g/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKzpuOdtJXeAb-4EoXlKN0cd9uDXNtzfVZmsIZgUNcFe3r7g/viewform?usp=sf_link
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1HXB56xgLi3vXHY_qQzU6M2NSrR9fWaNH9dGgrNskI2g/pubhtml
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yorshka is the cutest

Str is easy mode.

Can you CE shit in for DaS3 without getting softb&? I want to make a Spectre of Communism build (Craftsman Hammer, Harpe, rags) without eating the ban

>Craftsman Hammer
kek

>Harpe
lmao

Any tips for fighting low levels? I know its noobs and they're usually idiots but it always puts me in a game with 1 or 2 phantoms and its tough to balance your offense with defense

Well what else would you recommend for a hammer and sickle

>rags
lol

First, make sure you only have CE running when you're offline else you're fucked. After that, try jumbling data around a little bit by playing through a map, kill some enemies, open some doors, light a bonfire.

From is shit at cheat detection. Unless you are literally spawning dozens of items before even beating Gundyr while playing online, you should be fine.

DaS = Dark Souls right?

>sudden urge to play DaS2 again

I think I'm turning autistic lads

you can usually bait the straight sword r1 spammers into a free parry by tanking their first 2 swings then caestus parrying the third

Shotel and Blacksmith Hammer

>die to Vordt because the camera lost lock-on aft he fucking charged straight at you
Yeah nice fucking job From.

wooden hammer and murky scythe

Are there any good dude sliders or do you guys only make waifus?
Well yeah. Here at least. What kinda question is that?

There are a number of bosses throughout the games that are additionally annoying because of the camera unlocking. I think the one that annoyed me the most recently was Bloodstarved Beast in BB

>open up game
>perform a roll
>uninstall

is there anything that combos into soul greatsword?

Tourney sign-ups ongoing.

NOBLES VERSUS PEASANTS: /dsg/ showdown

Participants will be matched up with others who sign-up and fight for the claim to be /dsg/'s champion on May 19th, 5pm PST. The winner and runner-ups will receive prizes including Steam games and being better than everyone else who fought.

Sign-up sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScKzpuOdtJXeAb-4EoXlKN0cd9uDXNtzfVZmsIZgUNcFe3r7g/viewform?usp=sf_link

For the sake of organization either your Steam ID or a Discord ID will be needed to sign-up. If using only one Steam IDs will be organized via that channel and Discord users can join the accompanying server in the link above to ensure we don't have last minute drop-outs with no explanation.

RULES:
>There will be two teams: Peasantry and Nobility. Once you’ve made the choice you can’t go back. Both teams have a certain list of approved weapons you can check on the sign-up sheet. Not following the rules results in a disqualification (and public shaming) >Maximum Soul Level of 80 allowed. Someone with CE open will be monitoring all players to make sure this rule and others aren't broken. >The starting location will be High Wall, followed by Undead Settlement and ending at Lothric Castle. -Fights are best of 3 -Each fight is 2 minutes long, the one with the most % health left at the end will win if both are alive. >Only two Ashen Estus sips per fight, any more and your win will not count, initiating a rematch. Do this twice and you are disqualified >All Regen items and spells are banned to disincentive passive shittery. This includes Sun Princess Ring, spells like Bountiful Sunlight, and anything infused with Blessed.
>Normal FC rules still apply such as no healing items. Fight rotation will be determined once brackets are set.
>Requirements to join: Discord and/or Steam ID for organization purposes If people don't respond a week prior to the tournament and they've signed up, they're disqualified

heysel pick at maximum cast speed

So play the game as normal for like 5 hours and then start swapping items

Got it

tried heysel with sage +2, doesn't work.

>get invaded
>invader won't fight me, not my phantom, and dark moon at once
>keeps retreating towards the start of the level as i clear towards boss
>another invader joins
>they manage to kill the blue and chase sun bro
>sun bro dies right in front of me
>both invaders try to 2v1 me
>NOPE
>open door to abyss watcher as they attack spam but I'm invincible while opening doors
>walk inside boss gate and let the entire boss cut scene play while invaders think about what they did wrong

Guy messages me crying that I didn't stay or chase him back towards the start of the level.

sl20 +2 should let me invade from undead settlement to cathedral right?

>Invade someone with poise and lag
>lose
is there any other outcome? I just fought a guy who could charg R2's with literal immunity because even if I hit him while he was still in the charging animation, the hit wouldn't register until after I got hit by his R2

>posting the same shitty story twice

They got what they wanted by killing the blue and the sun retard.
You also sound underage

see funny how you pulled that last sentence out of your ass in between the last thread and you reposting this

Yeah but you'll be at a pretty big disadvantage against most players in the cathedral

These locust guys are too fucking weird for me.

what is your dex?

Yep. That's all there is to it, really.

Why the fuck does toxic last so long

Fear not the dark, my friend.
And let the feast begin.

>ds3 lag in general
at least in 2 you could wail on their body and hope all the hits would eventually catch up to them. In 3 their practically imortal as well as able to hit you from any range.

i don't know what dex I need to actually max it out, but I figured it would be close enough.

What's the point of invading? You get way more salt from preying on invaders with gank squads.

I'm retiring from invading and only doing ganks. You just get so much much hate mail so much easier.

Fear not the dark my friend

10dex with sage+0 caps cast speed

The Locust NPCs are the best NPCs in 3, they have a great VA and nice lore talk.

Afterwards, too.

Make sure you're offline for the entire time, and make sure it's one continuous session with no saving or loading.

its supposed to fuck you
youre supposed to be scared of it
dark souls really loses its fun after the first playthrough huh

>they're standing still in your world
>they probably see you the same way in their world
>that thrill of trying to land enough blows on them before they find your still body and the lag catches up

>TFW no Gwynd GF to hold and squeeze at night
>YWN kiss those perfectly shaped soft lips
>YWN caress the fairest skin in all of Dark Souls
>YWN stroke all of that cute hair
>YWN suckle on those perfect eyelashes
HOLYSHITPLS

Nobody cares

I'm fearing the dark quite a bit, sorry.
The tiny little heads just bellow the surface. Nope nope nope.

I thought it was 20 for base ring, 15 for +1, and 10 for +2

ok

Fear not the dark my friend.

>invade some guy using the prince sword that shoots a laser
>he spams the WA, finally runs out beamp
>we swing and dance, I got him on the ropes, move in for the kill
>sword beam out if nowhere twelve seconds after the last cast, when he "ran out"
>stuns me long enough for him to kill me
It was so ridiculous I couldn't help but laugh, but other times...

no that would be 40 virtual dex since +0 adds 30
since the cap is 50 and sage+2 adds 40, 10 dex requires +2 to cap cast speed

Invading is a fun challenge, ganksquads are for players who are too shit to invade and still salty from it. Might as well just CE and curse weapon everyone at that point, there's no sport in it.

What is Crucifix of the Mad King's poise health. I swear it's got more poise than other halberds.

It does. It has greatsword tier poise.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1HXB56xgLi3vXHY_qQzU6M2NSrR9fWaNH9dGgrNskI2g/pubhtml

good god no, why the fuck would sage+2 even exist then if every class starts with atleast 5 dex
as others have said, 50 is the casting speed cap

Anybody on PS4 can help me transfer a Prisoner's Chain and a couple of things?

But is getting other people salty really a good reason to pvp? I mean, to each their own and all that, but why not try testing your limits?

>guy crying to me about how ganks aren't fair
>actually literally says that's why everyone loves ds2 more
>even though I'm clearly playing ds3 and not stopping him from playing ds2
>actually crying about 1v4 not fair
>when arena and duels exist and he had every opportunity to leave but chose not to
>literally says all invasons are ganks because oroboto says so

The weird summoner giants in ringed city. I kinda figured that army of archers was just a gimmick for that one part, but that's one of their regular attacks? How the fuck do you deal with that?

Get close to them and force them to use another attack instead.

>gank squaders use point down
>people who 1v1 actually use a variety of emotes
really lights ones embers

Stop saying shit that never happened.

>>actually literally says that's why everyone loves ds2 more

>goes to /dsg/ to blog about something some guy said that not one cares about
>haha ds2fags amirite
fuck off

it's like SUPER POISON DUDE LMAO

Protip: They shoot where you are, not where you're going to be.
It's easy as fuck to make them miss at medium range.

What are the best stats for RKGS? 40/40?

>blueberry summoned in settlement gank squad 4 times
>every fucking time the invader's dead as i spawn in

goddamn its hard to enjoy this covenant

>How the fuck do you deal with that?
How you should deal with it is to calmly position yourself so that the arrows come in bursts, time your rolls, and avoid standing at angles that make the arrows come in a stream that's hard to avoid. Most times I panic and just try to get the hell away from them as fast as I can

>Invading is a fun challenge,

The guy that invaded me game id is your god. Cries to that his job as an invader is to provide a challenge for me and upset that I didn't fight him and another invader and instead walked through the boss fog.

40/40 is optimal but you only lose about 20 AR by going 60 STR if you want to save points.

It's a thrill, my heart actually spikes a bit. Ganks are good for a laugh then nothing.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3
dont make a post like that ever again

>samefag writes a shitty story that never happened

are you Normies Get Out?

Midir is literally giving me cancer. He just won't fucking stop fidgeting and moving around. He is actually slipping and skating around in place.

How the fuck did you beat this nigger?

What gestures/actions after a fight make you respect the player the most? Most respect goes to people who do nothing/just keep playing the game imo.

I've already invaded. And it's boring. Invading is just a bunch of scrubs looking to grief and I'll enjoy griefing then more plus they send mail far more often

I'm using vordt's go, currently 30 stenght, should I push for 66? And where did this number come from?

hit his head when you can, but otherwise try to stay on his back legs and tail. Being cautious usually pays off in this fight if you are having trouble with him

Block spamming

Jumping to their death

Just take cover. They kinda actually do adjust their aim, but they're only hitting you by sheer volume of fire. The giant also summons a witch with a dark blade attack and knight with great hammer AoE.

That being said, I love invading the mausoleum outlook. Nothing but farming blueberry shitters because I'm shit myself.

Any help??

I wouldn't care if you bossfog, it's not like I need the item or anything anymore. Invading for me at this point is accepting all disadvantages and trying my best anyway, I get more satisfaction out of beating a 1v3-4 than I get frustration losing to them at this point. It's a net benefit

Jump for Joy
Applause
Very good carving

Except it did but I'm too lazy to block my name out of messages.

Psn chat shows my real fucking name for some reason. If someone tells me an easy way to block it out ill post.

>giving a shit about gestures
Head carving spammers can fucking kill themselves too.

A bow of some sort. Collapse or some sort of cheer are also acceptable if it was a good fight that ended in a crazy way

I SHALL PARTAKE

>on my way home from work
>get invaded
>summon phantoms and gank him because invaders are subhuman trash
>we kill him instantly because he only had 1400 hp
>syncronize point downs with phantoms
>faggot crying at me woth hate mail
>LITERALLY tells me his life story of how no one has loved him and invading is his escape
>delicioustears.jpg
>starts ranting on and on about how DaS2 is a good game LUL
>block his pussy ass
fucking reds dont know when to quit

Two handing a weapon increases your effective strength by 50%, so two handing at 66 strength gives you 33 extra strength, putting you at the hard cap of 99

what's the current pvp meta in DaS2?

To stop people progressing in the game by murdering them

It's fun

Shit i left the chat nvm. If i get added back buy the 3rd guy ill post it later

>i pvp for the hate mail
what the fuck is wrong with you

Wave or Joy or Jump For Joy. It just seems really cheery.
Any of Curl Up, Collapse etc if something stupid happened, like landing the parry that would kill, fucking up the riposte and dying, or dying to chaos blade damage or something.
Stretch Out is good no matter what. Can't hate a guy who just wants to relax.

>Requirements to join: Discord
guess I'm not joining

OOOHHHHHHHHH!