/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Letter from the Producer LIVE XXXVI Set for May 22!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/4d47f72b46e0a84af0eed3195615377b688a4756

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/a7Wip2SF

Last time on /xivg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxivcrafting.com/equipment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>early threads

Fuck you

First for keep up the (almost complete) lack of avatar fagging

buying bf so i can fanta to catboy and self-insert

Apartments should have been in the tree.

Where are all the femroes at?

740-745 posts is hardly "early"

Adelais, you really need to stop making threads early, there are updates that need to be added.

oh boy ugly cats at start of the thread
and whatever this is

>just need 40 more points for my i240 step
>really don't have it in me to run 10+ ARF tonight
>nothing else to do while I wait for roulettes to reset

Suffering.

Join LEAF, we have completely ridiculous looking helmets! Oh, and I hope you are all having a fun weekend!

Rheia just slapped ippiki with his dick

How many cuties are in it?

>Just hit level 50

The main story mission won't let me in the door because apparently I don't have an ilevel of 45 or greater.

How do I get gear? I've just been doing quests and using the duty finder to run dungeons.

Okay rheia, thanks for the update!

If you turn the cam light off do you disappear?

>spamming your character this hard when you're only getting negative attention

I want to suck seto to

ffxivcrafting.com/equipment

Here you go.

Song Doe

server & eb status?

man that shit is embarrassing even when I argue with someone I keep it to Private channels and they can leak if they want
Rarer than unicorns

It's the lizard guy, probably. Just report and ignore.

xth for roegadynxelezen [FF]

Are dragoons bad or are the people who play them bad? Why do people hate them so much?

>save slot 35

>Crafting

Oh no

I have done zero crafting

or Desert Rose?

its an epic may may

haha someone bald edited the pastebin

CHANGES: 5/12/2017
*Removed Gilgamesh Linkshell - Holy See of VG 3.45 - [Reason] No longer public linkshell

Are you on an Aether data center?
I can unsync dungeons with you and get you drops probably.

It's literally just a meme. Dragoons are fine, and greatly desired.
They just have a lot of skills that put them in an animation lock, which leads to a lot of them dying by using them at inappropriate times. It's just funny to joke about them dying.

they haven't posted with nude mod so it probably isn't them. Somebody will probably post their server eventually

they tend to get hit by everything because jumps lock them in place and they attract the edgy kid crowd, they're actually an amazing job made better by the fact that they have perfect synergy with 2 other amazing jobs
jumps have been long fixed but it's still a legacy meme

BRUH

>you enter a dungeon
>your tank is a male miqote

how do you react

At least 3.6, more if you use metric.

Roegadyn/Elezen [straight]

>Desert Rose

Nope.

Oh well, time to do some digging I guess.

You might want to check if a screenshot has been posted before. It's how everyone is falseflagging. Like this one. Brand spanking new~

Plus I'll never trip.

Do you prefer futa or male?

Both are good!

>roll eyes
>forget about using clerics on trash pulls because I know this faggot is undergeared, won't use a single cooldown and his health will ping pong like a motherfucker

she only gets pumped by leaves

I dunno what I'm doing

BRUUUUUUUUH

whats that picture in the middle called?

Hmm, slightly prefer males I suppose
Not true at all, I like meeting all sorts of people.

What a cute place

>Haurchefant

my man

It's May BRUUUUH

Do you think I care 6 months past that Mado didn't want to buddy up? I've got other things to worry about, like paying rent and getting a gf

cannon spike

just saw a tank with gear higher level than his job level and the gear had yellow text all over it. What is this?

Yeah well it would have been fixed if SOMEONE hadn't made the thread early.

its an oil painting of the isles of umbra

I bet he's a really dependable guy who's strapped and wired as shit for this dungeon and you'd better treat him with some respect.

>she

what did he mean by this?

AHAHAHAH holy fuck absolutely EXPOSED

>constantly tells people every day to get tripcodes
>won't put one on himself

Really gets my synapses firing

your pastebin obsession is getting really weird

my.mixtape.moe/cmajel.mp4

You ugly ass piece of shit aint you the nigga that made a video saying sorry to some dude online and damn near cried in it.

Brush shit off as you like but I doubt very much you'll find a gd

>I've moved on from all the terrible things I've done to people so everyone else should just ignore that part of my past and look at me like a new person

That's really narcissistic and borderline sociopathic, my dude.

I'm not chemo though. He just baited you by stealing one of my screenshots to piggy back off my thread infamy. You fell for it pretty hard desu. You provide him with entertainment, and he gets to see if I get baited into replying like right now.

>tfw no gd

I searched for "Mado" in the archives, dumbass.

lol, doesn't mean I'm not trying and going out on dates when I'm not shitposting here after work. What's it to you?
I don't think anyone should forget what I did. Let em think what they want. They wanna be friends it's cool, if they don't want to that's cool too. Not really a problem? Everyone here is mature enough to make up their minds.

So as long as I don't play like a retard I'll be fine. I just liked lances and read that their cross-class skills are important so I'm leveling it as a second class.

How ugly is this

Be brutally honest

>I'm not chemo
ahahahahahahahahahaha

item level sync
it's so higher leveled people can get lower leveled stuff in roulettes/play with their friends without demolishing the content

the eyes look really fucking crosseyed/down syndrom

change the shape of them

red eyes don't really fit, mouth is a little weird shape.

If i got the base game on steam do i need to get the expansion there too?

Go for a human skin tone and a darker hair color and it will look pretty good.

Looks like a wicked witch who got really fucking high and tried to kill the good witch but fucked off halfway through.

cats

she looks depressed
hot

Yeah when I'm on my feet 10 hours a day cooking I have time to sit in the thread and spam it for hours. You got me.

I barely have time to even play the game or sit and have a nice drink.

That actually makes me pretty happy to hear, because this is pretty much what I was going for.

Again, narcissistic and mildly sociopathic of you to judge people for public shit when you yourself have leaked logs and had public meltdowns.

FFXIV korea is live on twitch should I expect anything new or no

Yes

I can be all those things and still be self aware enough to try and reason with Ippiki. I know what works and what doesn't because I've done those exact same things.

expect really cute clothes and accessories that are Korea only.

If you seriously do not think that Paks is Chemo, please respond.

Why are you talking about you yourself reasoning with Ippiki when that's not even the issue at hand? The issue is you being a hypocrite.

I can dl my work schedule and post it here. Let some autismo lord cross check the dates???

I mean if people take a stolen screenshot as evidence maybe that'll work lol.

I've been coming here sparsely for 2 years now and I don't know who either of these people are.

Why bring attention to them, or mention it at all? Everyday I come into these threads and you nerds give avatar fags reasons to keep posting

Is there a point where you stop getting people who can't deal with basic boss mechanics in the primal fights?

Chemo is more than one person. "let this be lesson" for example is ultrash chemo.

No.

Oh user... Everyone is a hypocrite.

When you make 7 friends who don't have downs.

So...not really, no.