Meme car features people want but are retarded

No one uses this shit, everyone wants one. I never see anyone use this shit is causes roof to be lower, pisses me off.

Other urls found in this thread:

skincancer.org/prevention/skin-cancer-and-skin-of-color
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I use it when cruising with friends, OP

i use mine when the weather is nice

i hate sunroofs. why would you want to expose your skin to harmful uv rays?

They're for retards who pay another $500 to get a sense of driving convertible but get none of the experience. It really is a great business move. Cut a fucking hole in the roof. Charge more. Lmao

t. whiteboi is hurt the evil mr. sun

"Heated" anything aside from seats in a winter climate. Biggest fucking gimmick of the 21st century.

"Yeah this car is shit spec-wise but it has heated steering wheel so it's superior"

i use mine whenever i've left my park out in the sun for a long period of time

it helps all the hot air come out quicker

>tfw texas

Massing seats. Why he fuck do I need a massage while driving. I'm not trying to fall asleep.

Heated seats are cool for about 5min then my ass is roasting. They really aren't that great but hey I'll take them w/e.

What I don't get is the Bluetooth shit. For music I can see but ppl at my work suck Bluetooth in dash cock all day. You're not that important to need to take a call all the time. What's the deal with wanting to use your phone exactly how it is in your car screen. Am I missing some shit.

Is it that much better then a fucking Aux cord.

nice try even negros get wrinkled skin from being in the sun too much, its not good for you user. make sure to wear spf 30+

t. sunburned whitey even when using 10000spf+

>pays $3k extra for "AWD", which isn't even symmetrical. 30% power to the rear wheels at most
>doesn't use winter tires. year round all-seasons
>get lower gas mileage as a result

Total gimmick

I wholeheartedly approve of bluetooth phone integration purely because it keeps the phone out of dubiously competent asshole's hands. I'd much rather have some retard bluetoothing than trying to juggle their phone as they make a turn.

You know those assholes are going to use the phone anyways.

I like sun roofs...

Idk, drove the mother-in-laws caddy with heated steering wheel.... shit was nice...

Obv not a dindu. But he wishes he were one. Chuck in the purest form here.

i've had two cars with sunroofs, because I bought used and couldn't find those cars with a manual transmission and no sunroof. they both eventually broke and started leaking.

i'll never get another car with a sun roof.

You do realize that you're at higher risk of dying from skin cancer if you're black?

skincancer.org/prevention/skin-cancer-and-skin-of-color

Just having the glass on the roof lets light in and makes the cabin feel more open. Driving a car without it feels like being stuck in a cage.

Quality window tint and one of those shiny silver things you put in the windshield work wonders.

>also texas

>Having your hands on a frozen cold wheel while you wait 10-15 minutes for the air to just get started blowing hot instead of pressing a button and having instant toasty hands

Yes it is better because you don't have a wire restricting where you can put your device. Plus, it makes for a much cleaner look in the cabin.

pop up headlights

>It’s of concern that 63 percent of African American participants in a survey said they never used sunscreen
if those niggas just had used a spf1+ sunscreen the result could have been different... in the other hand

>get.

>out.

rreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Can change music with out fucking with my phone by using wheel controls, answer phone and talk legally.

Yes it's fucking good

And this is a chart from the CDC's website regarding the prevalence of STD's by race.

I just wear gloves.
But hey, I guess a $200 dollar option works too

They made sense in the days before air conditioning.
I always wonder who orders that option on a new car though. Sunroof are a REALLY expensive option.

The heated seats in my Volvo are great. They keep butts and backs properly warm and they help bring pussy to desired operating conditions.

I use winter tires all year

I always have mine open. It's nice for the interior lighting, makes it feel less cramped.

Targa top is the best option though, with both glass and regular top you can't lose.

It also increases your insurance costs because they're more to repair than a regular roof.

And it's very nice to have it on the vented position and enjoy the fresh air without having to deal with the rustling near your ear or having to keep the AC on.

I'm all for them. And if the brand even offers some kind of moonroof option, it's not even a choice for me.

Do the proper preventive maintenence on them and they're pretty much reliable.

Check the drains once a year before winter, clean rails and lube with proper grease, hydrate the seals once or twice a year and that's pretty much it.

A decent car will have athermic sunroof, as well windows.

I was expecting to read something along these lines.

99% of people that have problems with their sunroofs are just cause of their own stupidity and lack of maintenance.

>no maintenance
>drains clog and water ingresses

>muh sunroof is shaite

fucking idiot

>Massing seats. Why he fuck do I need a massage while driving. I'm not trying to fall asleep.

For the very same reason you want to get a road job, because it feels good.

>Is it that much better then a fucking Aux cord.
My Fit has a USB port, which is great since it integrates with the stereo in ways the aux cable doesn't.
Steering wheel radio control is really the only modern "bells and whistles" type thing I actively enjoy.

>"Heated" anything
I was looking at new cars last week. They have heated seats, heated steering wheels, heated side mirrors, and it's all standard.
I live in fucking Florida. Save me $5k and get rid of that shit.

My first car had one but I really didn't care because it was just a Mazda3.

After two years of driving that car and using the sunroof, I can say it's one of the best features ever. Just the right amount of fresh air without the wind noise of windows down, plus it lets in natural light so you don't get a cave effect going on.

Never leaked, never failed to work, not sure what all these crybabies are bitching about. Sunroof is a great feature.

Heated mirrors are good when it's humid out, they keep condensation off your mirrors. They're good when it's raining too, keeps the rain drops off the mirrors.

I've had a sunroof on every single car that I've owned including a 1989 Merz 300CE and none of them ever leaked. WTF is everyone doing to them to make them leak?

It's because blacks have sex, while white bois rather jerk off to anime bitches.

I literally cannot own a car without a sunroof or fixed roof option.

Makes me feel claustrophobic. Especially with today's cars and their low visibility.

You kidding me? I see people using it all the time. I rarely close the shade and use my sunroof whenever possible. I don't use it at 1 PM when it's hot af in the summer, I need AC, but any other time where I can survive without the AC (any time besides the afternoon), it's open. I even use mine during the winter when it's snowing.

I hate convertibles. I like targas and t-tops. Sunroof is the cheapest option here.

Pros:
>it reduces car temps when its hot outside.
>aids in defogging the window
>Induces more airflow when all the windows are down reducing the need for AC

Cons:

>Can leak
>can get stuck open
>drains can get backed up

Bluetooth is fucking amazing. Refuse to buy a car without it. Controlling my phone from the steering wheel is LEGAL and nice.

DELET

>any feature my car doesn't have is stupid and pointless, but all the features my car does have are absolutely necessary

66% of your cons can be fixed by basic maintenance that you can do on your own.

My old Range Rover had heated steering wheel.
Shit was comfy as fuck in the mornings during winter. One of my favorite features of that truck.

no.

in both cases the rails snapped when opening them. the second car's weather stripping for the sunroof also came unglued. the dealership didn't use proper weather stripping and it developed a leak.

Well then it should be pointed out that OP can't maintain his own vehicle then and that's why he's bitching about them?

direct injection

No one's bitching. Simply laughing at you normies who glorify a hole in your roof.

Sun roofs suck

>Lower the head room in the car
>Allow birds to shit in your car
>Allow cunts to throw drinks into your car
>Allow direct hot sunlight to land in your car

On an overcast warm day if you don't want to use the AC you can lower the passenger side window and crack the sunroof and get very good circulation in my car.
Other than that pls no sun roof.
I've never had a glass sunroof, only solid ones, but I wouldn't want to let light in, why the fuck would I want harmful hot light getting into my car destroying the interior?

Seatbelts

You realize that modern sunroofs don't need to be open all the time and have a retractable interior cover right?

There is no time I can ever think of that I want hot sun light burning me and my interior while driving.

there's a difference between sunroof and moonroof. my 1st car had a sunroof

m8 i ripped out the stock headunit on my jetta and put in one with bluetooth before i even drove the fucker. there is absolutely no other way to live

theres a panel to close it

>be driving down road
>asshole truck tailgating you
>open sunroof
>pull coins out of cupholder and throw them up
>??????
>profit

>white people don't fuck

My car has a sunroof, I hate it but that particular model doesn't come without one.

nah you're a fag, bluetooth is the best shit ever.

I'm that idiot. Made sure to get both a sunroof, and leather seats when my mom was buying a brand new Civic way back when. It cost a total of 1k extra above what we originally wanted, but it's been more than worth it. I bought the car from her and now I use the sunroof daily in the summer, unless it's raining.

Heated seats are a godsend in Canadian winters. Especially when leather gets to sit in -25C temps for hours

This. Have fun cleaning those at the dealership for $600 every 4-5 years.

Toyota does it right. Direct and port fuel injectors.

What happens if you do that?

How good is a Mazda 3 for a first car
I've found some for sale here and it's tempting

The truck runs into them and it causes massive damage. You will probably get criminal charges but it would be worth it

>power anything
>computerized anything aside from fuel and ignition

>causes massive damage
Coins? Is this real?

I genuinely intend to use that against those faggots. Better than brake checking them because I don't risk my car getting fucked at least.

When a truck going 55 mph hits a coin it should cause a serious ding, especially if it's against the windshield

you get chased down and the truck driver is now doing 15 years for your vehicular homicide

I just keep a rag in my door pocket, works fine

If you drive though area's with trees, things like pine needles can fall into the drains and they get clogged as the water washes whatever dust is on your car into them

Pro
> Dosnt blow your hair everywhere unlike door windows

What do you even need Bluetooth for?

> Want to listen to music, pop a cassette in, you don't even have to look and can do it at motorway speeds
> Want to take a call, don't be a fag and just pull over, you can't make business deals while distracted
> want to listen to the radio, literally listen to the radio

why do good posts rarely ever get the (you)s they deserve?

>want to play music off phone
a doi doi

unless you carry around 100 different cassettes..

>cassettes
spotted the miata faggot

It also fails to provide any cooling relief either.

HIGH TEST
also I agree with you, sunroof is amazing
windows down+sunroof off is great, you get air without it forming a current that blows directly in your face

the coin will go near that speed too, you're throwing it from a vehicle doing that speed

air resistance will quickly bring them to a halt

What are you a fucking faggot?
Get a head unit with an SD card slot.
Blue tooth is utter trash,
Music on phones is utter trash.
Phones are for calling and texting.
Stop being a fucking boomer "FUTURE IS NOW" kike cock sucker.

lol you really dispatched that guy

It's for people who want the roof to leak.

>t. burger who thinks things maintain themselves

>You're not that important to need to take a call all the time
speak for yourself lmao, my job is literally "drive around from the office to someone's office while taking calls from other offices that i'll need to go to later"

Such is life in the import business

electric mirrors, locks, and windows
traction control
air conditioning
power steering

LITERALLY this

hey fuck you buddy, the CD player doesn't work.
t. eurobeat mixtape-making miata-owning faggot

>2017
>not owning a bluetooth cassette

It's a tragedy that this didn't harvest more than two (you)s yet.

How does that compare to the shitty FM transmitters? I need to free up my cigarette lighter for dash cam and phone charging.

I use mine daily, get fucked OP

Push start is awesome combined with keyless entry. I never have to take my keys out of pocket anymore.