Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Does anyone else think Nash is broken? No character should be allowed to build up that much stun so quickly. Also, the ability to steal meter is pretty fucking scummy.

exciteblue

PlayBlue

>With Hit Box? I get my stuff for free.
newfag here
why

dumb firstposter

Post CFN or never speak again bronzie.

LOW

TIER

NASH

Past the dark, there's a goober bright and new, if you just choose to free it.

if bonchan can dominate with nash in season 2, what will happen when season 2.1 patch comes out?

I'm worried about trying a hitbox because I don't know if I'll like it and I don't have expendable income to waste on one

>losing to Nash

Lol

>Platinum is a milf, shota and loli all at the same time.
>I am somehow expected to not fap to her.
lmao fuck you.

pls nerf Nash he is op stupid charekter pls nerf capcom STUPID F*KING CAPCOM NERF I NOT PALY AGENST NASH FU****!!!!!!!!!!

You're not wrong, he's around A-tier for sure

>One of the greatest fighting game players of all time is a fucking CARD GAME pro
Uhhh, /fgg/? Can you explain this?

sniffblue

Here's my CFN, can we play?

>dash is still op
>unga buttons still unga
>knee button super unga
>can steal meter
>knee reset
>getting buffed
Fuck charlie mash he's still broken

I like that image, mind if I save it?

This is Bonchan. He just won a CPT event with Nash
Say something nice about him

Bully Bullet!

Is Daigo washed up

he's not a card game pro. he's paid by cygame to stream shadowverse. blizz does this shit all the time with hearthstone.

lmao

Get a top panel for a stick you already own if you do own one, it's cheap and you'd be able to swap it out if you don't care for it.

He was fucking garbo if he lost to Nash desu.

topkek

Fine but I'm only using nash

Is it true that Bonchan have ties with the Yakuza?

QUICK. I can get one DLC fighter which do I choose. Urien, Alex, Juri, Kolin, or Akuma?

THICK

Both of my sticks are the obsidian and the drone, which you can't mod easily.

>lmao
yeah, sorry

Plays a stupid character relying on gimmicks against someone as straightforward without any of that stuff as Cammy

bonchan has personally murdered at least 3 people

a literal god tasteless

Nash.

You can make one DIY style with a drill / holesaw and a $10 tackle box from Walmart

Will give you a good feel for what its like and if you should spend money on a legit one

Those curves and colors reminds me more of pigs and sausages then women.

>it's a fuudo comes 2nd or 3rd episode
Seriously he needs to go and win a shitty ranking event to get out of this habit.

Fine by me, I just saw an opportunity to play.

Beta or normal?

he's kept all his old weight off despite downing 20+ Red Bulls a day

im excite

Is she a fighting dyke?

s n iff

i doubt he drinks red bull outside of events

Mika is just a shitty character

Urien and Akuma are by far the most fun

Urien is the most fun currently, however I would save for Ed, he's super fun. Kolin is also cool.

he's their shill/spokesperson
No idea why they'd get a guy like them to represent a company, though.

wait what? there aren't 27 characters in SFV

even the skullgirls sniffaggots actually talked about the game
kill all boogers

>Intelligent honest man of godly footies plays Shadowverse
>Monkey of crazy random grabs and random green hands plays Hearthstone
Hmmm...

Heart Irises are just a huge fetish of mine.

not seeing a problem with this

butu has been dodged once again

Is this supposed to be inflammatory in some way?

LOL@ Infiltration stream sniping in the back. He's so smug.

Reminder to play the character you love.

Do you have a question about BB you'd like answered, bb?

toppest

Pick a top tier

literally who

PlayBaguette

Where are you from, Butu?

do you think infiltration regrets switching off nash now?

Wait, did I just get baited?

You'd think I'd figure it out by now. But sometimes obvious b8 is not even b8

I'd give her my baguette if you know what I mean

Probably. However if he wanted to play him, at least now that Bonchan has shown it's possible, he'll swap back. If he doesn't swap that means he most likely just don't want to play him.

So let me get this straight. PS4 players think PC T7 will be dead when you have to pay a $60 monthly fee to play online at 900p and lowest settings?

Thanks, I actually wasn't aware of that place. Unfortunately it's still an hours drive away, and that's a little too much time to dedicate just for transit. I'm fine with dumping many hours into playing games, but I can't justify driving two hours just to play for a day. Maybe I'll try the discord and see what happens, but I don't think I'll get my hopes up.

Is there any way I can learn in a compartmentalized way on my own? The reason I wanted a teacher was because I usually learn the best by just refining one specific thing over and over and getting someone to explain if they notice a deficiency. Though this could just be due to my inexperience, but I have tried playing fighting games for quite a while, with my only advice being to keep practicing, with no real results.

jiyuner is a pretty good commentator

They ruined the show. I'm going to pretend episodes after 3 never aired in S5

>I brushed that chip off my shoulder a long time ago
Yeah totally. Being one of the most capcom obsessed faggots proves that.
We all know you haven't let go, Shitbox. You wouldn't be posting about SFV 24/7 otherwise

Phoenix Arizona USA

Eww, she's a furfag?

is the ps360+ better than the brook pcb?

maybe

Well would you unironically fuck a pig and a pile of sausages?

speaking of kof, when the fuck is that world tournament thing that snk was advertising a while back?

>he's their shill/spokesperson
Isn't he one of the original creators? Him and his brother designed the first one (keysticks aren't new but their specific layout was unique iirc)

Saint is one of the best Tekken players in the world.
See, this is fine if you only ever play Tekken and you play it 24/7 like Saint, but for the rest of us, we're better off just choosing a busted character like Akuma so we can have time to play other games and have lives.

>He's shill/spokesperson because he says bad things about SFV

We get it HighwayStar, you're mentally ill.

its not updated for ps4

It only had 6 entrants so they cancelled

not for PS4, it has that 8 minute timeout bullshit. Brooks board avoids that but you gotta keep it updated.

follow fubarduck on twitter - he's good about getting info on when updates have tripped it on Brooks boards.

Sorry was in the bathroom, beta or normal is your choice ill invite once you respond with your choice

So like do you not understand context or are you just stupid? Because I was pretty clearly talking about KoF being popular. That's what I don't care about anymore. SFV is still a shit game, but I'm not mad that it's popular, I stopped caring about Street Fighter being the most popular fighting game back during AE 2012. That doesn't stop SFV from being a trainwreck hauling burning garbage.

seriously? how did they not get sued? i'd be pretty fucking pissed if i spent money to travel to tournaments to qualify only for snk to cancel it at the end.

Is it possible to use macros on PC fighting games?

Like preset macros for one button dial a combos?

I mean if you're going to compete at a world level you'll have to play that much anyway. And if you aren't, you might as well play the character you have the most fun with.

>red parry
>red focus
when will capcom add red v skill?

It's better for classic consoles but it's not better for modern consoles.

It happened in like January or some shit I forget when exactly but it's over.

I'll fuck around with Ed, so Beta

yes

Are there any SA people here?

Yeah but you need to find a program that'll let you do that. That shit should be bannable tho

Yep.

autohotkey seems to work in most games, since it runs separate from the game exe

It's HighwayStar, he's just trying to stir up shit by posting a tweet where you say something bad about SFV and trigger the Capcucks in this general.

sent