What's your solution to the problem of evil?

What's your solution to the problem of evil?

Veeky Forums Pass user since June 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZEA54VJEdE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage because Veeky Forums pass

>Veeky Forums Pass user since June 2016.
wut

Shhhhhh.

You need to have only one of these posts on each board so the goyim don't catch on too quickly.

Delete this thread.

Veeky Forums Pass user since December 2012.

So, is this only for today or is this a new permanent thing?

go fuck yourselves attention whores

I hope it's permanent so we can oppress and marginalize them out of existence.

And you guys thought tripfags were annoying.

Anime is haram, you stupid infidel.

your mom is haram

atheism

Really, atheism is the simplest and most effective theodicy.

Remove emotions.

I know you are showing off your passes intentionally for the sake of shitposting, but I'm gonna have to ask you to stop.

I'm not even memeing, this is an actual request, and here's why: some things get out of control very, very fast, and if you keep showing off that pass, people will start posting it non-ironically, and then it will stop being funny. Shitposting is fine, except when it's related to something that may be potentially destructive to the innate identity of the site itself.

>"lol muh community"

Regardless of what you may think or say, you're here, you're likely to be addicted to this website, and you'd hate to see this place become a circlejerk like Reddit or Facebook -and you'd feel even worse for having contributed to destroying your own favorite site for the sake of ironic shitposting-.

If you aren't going to stop, then at the very least keep this in mind for when you may reconsider your actions.

Nice 'n fresh pasta, mmm.

Don't be a dick

hey man I'm learning Japanese too

people actually buy the Veeky Forums pass?

or is this some elaborate meta trolling I haven't been informed off

>Veeky Forums Pass user since

Added to the autohide post filter. Enjoy your last (you)

メアリーさんが大好きです!私は彼女のご主人になりますよ!たけしは死んでいます!

Seeing those two lines together makes me laugh.

>since December 2012
the goodest goy.gif

Extermination of racism
Food

Shoot everyone. If everyone is dead than how can there be evil? Evil is created by humans, so just kill all humans and we have no more evil.

死ね, たけしさんは私のご主人!!!!

there is nothing exceptional about racism, you probably indulge in the same feelings racists do

Then why do you eat her?

That's the spirit

Why would I consume something rancid that's been eaten by everyone from the Hejaz to Abu-Dhabi, friend?

Evil is a spook

Which religion describes god as being good?

Not declaring god to be good, but describing it as actually carrying out good actions? I can't think of one.

Fuarking BTFO

You're the master of bantz.

Good people doing good things for the sake of goodness' sake.

>not learning from based Namasensei

youtube.com/watch?v=oZEA54VJEdE

As a clover user I'm considering it. Fuck captcha.

> God is evil
Here is your solution, Veeky Forums Pass user

I wish I had taken a picture of the one suicide scene in Genki. It was teaching 占んではいけません I think.

>he gets banned less than 10 times a year
Back to red it

Spooky. I hate this Christian meme. The only good is benefit. Benefit in of itself is subjective enough, but at least it's not as abstract as selfless good. The highest form of good is mutual benefit for everyone, not selfless benefit for another party. That's only good for the person that receives the benefit, which is why they recognize the person as good. That person benefited you. The kind of selfishness that is considered socially bad is the one where another party is harmed. There's nothing inherently wrong with doing something for selfish reasons. The issue with being selfish is it can harm others. That is considered evil because that's not a benefit to that person.

Pay attention to how people being evil fucks everything up and try to be good.

Shoot it