/utg/ - Undertale General

Final Save Point Edition

Previous Timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tcwgdGPAl5o
youtube.com/watch?v=qxu1bku4wN0
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_yCv8lUQAENcaX.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_tkE6RUQAAJMTV.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_tkFjUU0AABbGv.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_tkGLRUAAI9hoD.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_tkGqpUAAA-QtC.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_wuTZsVYAAvh0V.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_x2o0TUIAAlWHA.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_trTjAVwAASWgg.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_xkfwMUIAEidnp.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_yTYbKUIAEF1gJ.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_yca7OV0AE4tmE.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C43vO9eVUAAxVRk.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_tl2uBUQAAs3X3.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_xZocoV0AIDEgH.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_wyI0FUwAAfd3C.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_yORViUwAER05z.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_uWaooUQAAZHiX.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_v5tdbUwAAM2tG.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_uBKqhUIAMU9MT.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_tXSE3UIAEzRdE.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_tj6Q4VYAY1Ub7.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_xi9UDVoAA48mu.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_yWNCYUQAA_ojt.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_ybYjWVYAE2LSQ.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_u3WG0VYAAc_cS.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_eoM_VXsAEz-LX.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_tmyv0V0AE4tfK.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_t7uIWUwAE3ddM.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_xvBBPUIAEac7V.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_xf2e-UwAA_au2.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_xykKlVwAA7TUr.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_xRyCwVoAA9tKh.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_w34N5VwAAMhAl.jpg:orig
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Asriel.
Too bad it's too late for Az' hours

>you will never save gaster

Your reverse psychology will not work on me!

alphys woah

youtube.com/watch?v=tcwgdGPAl5o

Mang, it's 3AM and I'm about to crash.
I'd love to continue, now's not the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=qxu1bku4wN0

Exactly what I had in mind.

Good!
I obviously didn't want to anyway!
Have a pleasant sleep, user.

If the anomaly represents every person who has played Undertale and loaded/reset at least one time, are the parts of it that comprise those who played through to the TP ending and never touched it again complicit for its bleaker outcomes when they observe what Genocide players do through youtube or whatever?

Alright I'll post one more aha.
Hope to see ya around when I wake up bud.

Only if you assume that every copy of the game is an entirely separate new universe, in which case you're running a million games running a million timelines, and I think this is probably a good time to stop thinking at this meta level.

thick thighs save lives edition

Whatever you say, Annie

Oh my..That's actually pretty hot

Bear.

Bear?

If Flowey can't feel love, can he feel lust?

Yes and his massive flower cock is constantly dripping flower precum

Probably not. Feelings towards other people like that, he can't feel. Unless Lust is something entirely different...? I don't really know.

I'm not sure, it's been a year since I played the game.
What can Flowey feel and not feel again?
I know he can feel fear, but I remember him saying he can't feel anything.

he can feel happy at other people's expense, he just can't feel compassion or empathy for other people, hence him playing around with everyone in the underground for so long

i think the bigger issue is that he's a fucking plant

Are there any good pics of Mettaton as Frank N. Furter yet? It's been a year and a half and I still haven't seen any.

Compassion and empathy, everything else is present

SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL

What if Gaster began pulling himself together, and that caused timespace anomalies. And those anomalies were like, reality glitching out and people experiencing moments from separate lives in other timelines? Like, Flowey and Frisk are hanging out on the surface or something, then all of a sudden they're living through the moment when Chara kills Flowey in the Genocide Route.

That sounds terrifying to experience. Would it be like their "souls" temporarily transferring to the other timeline, or would it be more like visions the characters see?

Visions the other characters see, I guess. Although now I'm wondering whether it'd make more sense if they were to experience Chara killing them on the surface, instead, like, what would literally be happening in another timeline at that moment.

Like, Toriel gives the pie to the child at night, then walks to her own bedroom, but then moments later Chara comes in and kills her, and then reality settles back to normal as if it was just a nightmare.

What if Undyne and Sans have visions of their Genocide-battles, and it's almost like an endless timeloop? I think Undyne would enjoy it.... an intense battle for the fate of the world, humans and monsters, everyone's hopes and dreams, their hearts beating as one with one goal, to defeat this inhuman THING before it destroys everything.

Don't forget to tell your mom that you love them today
>Asgore
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_yCv8lUQAENcaX.jpg:orig
>Toriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_tkE6RUQAAJMTV.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_tkFjUU0AABbGv.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_tkGLRUAAI9hoD.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_tkGqpUAAA-QtC.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_wuTZsVYAAvh0V.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_x2o0TUIAAlWHA.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_trTjAVwAASWgg.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_xkfwMUIAEidnp.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_yTYbKUIAEF1gJ.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_yca7OV0AE4tmE.jpg:orig
>Asriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/C43vO9eVUAAxVRk.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_tl2uBUQAAs3X3.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_xZocoV0AIDEgH.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_wyI0FUwAAfd3C.jpg:orig
>Flowey
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_yORViUwAER05z.jpg:orig
>Chara
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_uWaooUQAAZHiX.png:orig
>Sans
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_v5tdbUwAAM2tG.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_uBKqhUIAMU9MT.jpg:orig
>Undyne
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_tXSE3UIAEzRdE.jpg:orig
>Alphys
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_tj6Q4VYAY1Ub7.jpg:orig
>Mettaton
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_xi9UDVoAA48mu.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_yWNCYUQAA_ojt.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_ybYjWVYAE2LSQ.png:orig
>Burgerpants
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_u3WG0VYAAc_cS.jpg:orig
>Doggo
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_eoM_VXsAEz-LX.jpg:orig
>Chara + Asriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_tmyv0V0AE4tfK.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_t7uIWUwAE3ddM.jpg:orig
>Alphys + Mettaton
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_xvBBPUIAEac7V.jpg:orig
>Asgore + Sans
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_xf2e-UwAA_au2.jpg:orig
>Goat family
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_xykKlVwAA7TUr.jpg:orig
>Group
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_xRyCwVoAA9tKh.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_w34N5VwAAMhAl.jpg:orig

I'm struggling to comprehend what you mean.
The most sensible way to do it is to just have multiples.
So you have the Frisk/Chara combo and Flowey from TP watching their respective Genocide selves.
Then you could have the Genocide Frisk/Chara act as a minor antagonist while Gaster (or at least a part of Gaster) is the main antagonist.
So just before Genocide Frisk/Chara kills Toriel, reality shifts back and they vanish back to their timeline.

noice

Thanks for the art, Twitteranon.

>pbs.twimg.com/media/C_tXSE3UIAEzRdE.jpg:orig

I love it. Thanks user.

What I intend is, Gaster is the true final antagonist, while Chara is a more active antagonist at the forefront or something, like how Flowey is the true antagonist of Undertale but the game keeps setting up Asgore and your eventual climacting battle with him.

What I'm trying to plan out is, Gaster starts pulling himself back together, which causes temporal anomalies. Those anomalies manifest as glitches in reality as the post-TP characters experience key moments in either the Genocide timeline, or the post-SP timeline. If it's the Soulless Pacifist, then I could have it like the characters experiencing what is going on at that exact point in time in the other timeline. Like Sans is chilling at his new home on the surface with Papyrus, the kid comes buy, then reality glitches and it's Chara about to kill Papyrus, then reality snaps back to normal at the last second and it's just Papyrus and Frisk and everything is fine.

>and your eventual climacting battle with him.
That is most certainly not the word you're looking for, unless this is suddenly an R18 remake

Climactic, I meant Climactic. Unless that's the wrong word as well?

That works, you just made it sound like Frisk was fighting Asgore wielding a very different kind of trident

>How everyone sometimes feels at school.jpg

Anybody got anything similar to pick related/motivational stuff? Finals are coming up and I could do with some motivation.

this is my go-to for almost everything

Does this work?

Awaken /utg/! The stars are right and the tides are high, and lo the song of the elders can be heard wafting o'er the air. Soon the night shall be full of those dancing spirits! And should thee wish to join, thou shalt never go dancing again!

The more I think about it, the stranger it becomes how convenient everything is against Chara. The tapes are just where they need to be, contain only what they need to and Asriel manages to wipe his reputation clean. Meanwhile Chara, who helps out during the game, is the one who potentially gets corrupted in genocide, with no way to say their end of the story.

I wonder if maybe Flowey put the tapes there on purpose, so it'd make Frisk sympathize with him more.

>Meanwhile Chara, who helps out during the game
bait

>Meanwhile Chara, who helps out during the game

They do help, they kill Sans and Flowey for you and will recreate the world no matter how many times you destroy it.

You can argue how much, but the Checks, the Narration, the Game Over memories, the Waterfall memories, the Hyperdeath Memories, the SAVE Button, are all significant in some way or other

Is dancing sprites another word for faeries? Do you become a fairy? Because faeries are shit tier and suck hard. If you become a baby elder god or unspeakable horror I might think about joining but if you're just some faggy fairy that's bound to their word and weak to iron i'll take a pass

>Charrator
>SAVE is Chara
>using checks in 2017
>Asriel's own memories

Dude. It may be 'convenient' but it wasn't tampered with by anyone or anything like that.

It's just the game's way of telling you that Chara manipulated Asriel into going through with the plan, Chara wasn't the best person, Chara hated humanity, Chara was the one to pick up their corpse, Chara wanted to use Asriel's full power to wipe out the humans, Chara had partial control over the body. Which doubles as the game's way of telling yolu that Chara has partial control over Frisk's body, Chara is the one that wants to push the FIGHT button and attack each enemy and boss, Chara is the one that's in control during a Genocide run or No Mercy run. Chara, while they are also the Narrator, are for all intents and purposes, the dark half of the Protagonist, and any malevolent things you do is their fault, as much as Chara fans may hate to hear that. That's the facts about Chara that are more in your face. Their destructive, manipulative, malevolent behavior.

But there is also the Checks, Narration, Game Over memories, Waterfall memories, Hyperdeath memories, etc, in Neutral/True Pacifist runs that show that Chara isn't all bad and is Frisk's partner and helps them no matter what the run. True Pacifist changes Chara and makes them see that Asriel was right to spare the humans.

why is asriel a fat dumpy retard here

>in Neutral/True Pacifist runs that show that Chara isn't all bad and is Frisk's partner and helps them no matter what the run. True Pacifist changes Chara and makes them see that Asriel was right to spare the humans.
Sometimes I wonder if we played the same game or if there is a secret version that I missed
He's going to start taking after his dad as he gets older

Too many cakes and helicopter parents

Oh boy.

What if everyone's Undertale was completely different and there is a version where Daddy Sans isn't canon.

Love em, thanks

tfw it took a Charafag's shitpost to bring us all together

I think when people get bored and the threads are quiet, imaginations start running wild and connecting everything in weird ways.
Eventually someone says something that gets people interested/angry and the thread comes back to life.

Chara is the devil on your shoulder, telling you to give in to those dark thoughts and impulses. But at the same time, they are your partner, helping you and guiding you in this strange land, but they are also still your dark side, your shadow, the other half of you.

No seriously though was there like a kickstarter only version of the game or something? Sometimes I wonder

Do we think Asriel's hyperdeath form is a rough estimation of what he would grow up to be, or would he have a broader frame like his father?

I'm talking about the actual game, not some weird headcanon.

I suppose you're correct for genocide about Chara guiding and helping you but outside of that I don't know how true it is

>in Neutral/True Pacifist runs that show that Chara isn't all bad and is Frisk's partner and helps them no matter what the run
> and any malevolent things you do is their fault, as much as Chara fans may hate to hear that.
>Chara is the devil on your shoulder, telling you to give in to those dark thoughts and impulses. But at the same time, they are your partner, helping you and guiding you in this strange land, but they are also still your dark side, your shadow, the other half of you.

Which one fucking is it, because these are really fucking contradictory.

Aside from that, I don't know if it's just you or if someone else keeps rolling with this as well constantly, but could you for just 5 minutes try not to set up everything as a duality? I've been seeing this over and over again, especially in the past few weeks, Frisk and Chara, Light Blue and Orange soul, everything is immediately settled into a duality, kicking and screaming if it must. Instead, much of the game is specifically about telling you that it's almost always shades of gray and yet this gets consistently ignored in favor of desperately squeezing in some yin-yang bullshit everywhere.

Asgore had the benefits of tough medieval life to become swole

Asriel in the modern world would either be ottermode or chubby

Dualities are fun and at first glance make things appear deep and meaningful

...Yeah, that's probably me... But Frisk and Chara are portrayed in opposing lights, as well as different sides of who is thought to be the main character. You learn Frisk's true name in the True Pacifist run, you learn Chara's true face in the Genocide run. Before that, all you have is Frisk's face with Chara's name. In the True Pacifist route, "Frisk" is made out to be this virtuous paragon of friendship and flirting, sparing, befriending, and saving their enemies, and getting a better ending for everyone. In the Genocide run, "Chara" is made out to be this inhuman entity that is practically a purely malevolent demon that can't feel love and compassion, cruely murdering everyone with a smile, even their adoptive parents and bestfriendbrother, culminating in them destroying the world. In every other route, all you have is the name, memories and narration of Chara along with the face, appearance and soul of Frisk, with the actions, choices, and decisions being split between them.

I have two different ways of describing a duality between two factors. Between Chara and Frisk, it's two sides of one thing. But between the Light Blue and Orange SOULs, r Frisk/Chara and Sans, it's two completely different things that are entirely opposite and counteractive to each other.

Clearly Chara is a faggot

Mettaton = Desire
Asgore = Destruction
Alphys = Despair
Asriel = Dream
Toriel = Destiny
Papyrus = Delirium
Sans = Death

Think about it

Huh, fits pretty well.

Does Frisk become Dream after The Kindly Ones?

Or you mix Dreamer Reborn into it and Frisk allows Asriel to succeed them after TKO

For all intents and purposes, Sans does not possess a mouth.

Would you still love your fave if they were 8 and they started crying because you smashed their favorite toy with a hammer while screaming obscenities after they did something bad

Have something I just drew.

Yes, also i am not a toy crasher.

>Tori x Frisk

dayum

"Cookies with needle is ready?"

t. autist

t. pedo

Toriel is a kid?

yes

Any proofs?

What is Frisk?

HE is determination crystal.