Donks

What's the actual point of donks? What's it supposed to accomplish?
I live in a state where there aren't many african americans, so excuse me for not knowing this.

Other urls found in this thread:

tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/d/1986-mustang-gas/6233143342.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To have dem rimz nigga

Bigger wheels make you go faster.

It's stancing for black people instead of mexicans

Protection from flash flood

its a status thing wherein everyone recognizes that large chrome wheels are expensive. while at the same time everyone also recognizes that it looks foolish, meaning that the purchaser has a sense of humor as well as the ability to waste a considerable amount of money. its one of those weird cultural artifacts that you only understand when you are in it, but since its so visual to those outside the culture its shocking and utterly ridiculous.

In many ways, it's the same motivations that drive white people to buy CUVs.
>carlike ride and handling
>but muh high ground clearance

donks are kinda cool imo. Everyone i've talked to who has made one knows it is all for laughs and conversation. Unlike people who make donks, stance fags base their stylings off of fast cars (low center of gravity cuz fast, more negative camber cuz fast). Donk owners know their cars aren't fast and they aren't afraid of admitting it.

Donk fags > stance fags

>. Unlike people who make donks, stance fags base their stylings off of fast cars (low center of gravity cuz fast, more negative camber cuz fast).
Well you obviously don't know what you're talking about

>t. buttmad stancefag

go molest more speedbumps

>triggered
You're just factually incorrect man. Nobody slams or cambers out their car because they think it will make it faster.

>Nobody slams or cambers out their car because they think it will make it faster.
wrong, I would even claim the majority of stancefags do

I mean sure, you can claim whatever you want when you dont have any evidence for it, but you're still wrong.
Now if you want to have some sort of autistic fit over being wrong you're welcome to it, but again, nobody thinks slamming their car or running more than 3 degrees of camber is going to make it faster or more capable on the street.

Go ass fuck yourself on the dildo shift knob of your hella flush oil pan smashing faggot car.

basically a status thing for ghetto people to show off how much money they made drug dealing. Same reason rappers spend 100k on a couple necklaces. They're spending like 5k per wheel, just to show off.

Also, as one of my black friends explained to me; blacks are competitive with each other to prove they have more money. For example, at the strip club if you start throwing a lot of money some other black guy will start throwing more money just to out do you and prove he is richer. So for donks, it started with some guy getting 20in rims, then some other black guy was like "oh yeah? well I got 22in rims nigga!" and went on from there, until they couldn't find wheels any bigger.

this 2bh

>mad
I wonder how much better off the black community would be if their efforts focused on self-fulfillment and long-term happiness instead of the acquisition of greater status symbols

>get presented some facts
>cant deal
>start samefagging
come on dude, just walk away

>I live in a state where there aren't many african americans
And where might that be.

They are in downtown denver but other than that it's just white people and spics. There are a couple of blacks here and there but they're spread out so they don't get into the whole nigger mentality and are forced to assimilate.

>samefagging

Why am I suprised someone put donks on a Sebring

That feel when I took a 50-min drive today and saw (I shit you not) four different donks driving around.

>Alabamuhhhh

they think it keeps them safe from moonman
protip: it doesn't

90% of stancefags do it incorrectly and ruin there handling and contact patch.

I wanted a place to post this.
tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/d/1986-mustang-gas/6233143342.html

Big rims small brain

This.

This is also why we buy older luxury cars instead of newer reliable economy cars.

My dad bought a 2012 Lexus LS because I bought a 2009 Lexus IS350. And one of my old coworkers bought an Acura TL for the same reason. Both of them make less than I do by the way.

That's one of the best (least worst) looking donks I've seen in a while. Just considering the exterior anyways. I wonder how well the interior is done. Some of these cars have professional gold interiors like that.