Can we all agree GTA is a driving game?

Can we all agree GTA is a driving game?

grand
theft
>auto
no shit op

The auto could be for Automatic because no one in the GTA universe can drive Manual.

kek

The totally random engine noises always annoyed the hell out of my autism

They indeed have some awesome driving dynamics.

Fucking nice driving game, I never noticed how every car has a different layout (FWD, RWD, AWD) when I wad a kid.

Recently played SA:MP and it's the shit.
Cruisin' in my Sentinel doing sick drifts and being chased by actual police players is fun as hell.
Only downside is that some servers nerf cars and force you to pay actual money to unlock the good shit.

I guess.

I feel like some boomer fag as all I do is collect cars and drive it once and never play the game again till the next update.

Never played GTA:Sa, is there any driving mod or is the driving THAT good?

wrong

as a retard that i am that played samp roleplay for 7 Y E A R S i can relate with the downside,the shit is fucking boring to grind for a sweet car

If there is clearly a gated shifter than what in the fuck is that tall black ass plug thing? do they even reach down to shift those?

Thats a handbrake

THAT good would be a little overselling, but still, car physics is quite respectable for a 2004 game.

As I said, it's more about the chases taking place in a real open world, where you can flee to the countryside in a remote location, hide your car in some bushes while the Sheriff dpt and the helo is roaming around trying to find your ass.

Interior view mod is a must tho

I think I'm gonna get myself a sultan ( subary Impreza Mk1) or an elegy (Skyline R32). What would you recommend?

GTA SA was sold in a local store here with only the tag "racing game"

it can be as arcadey as it gets, but yes.

>the car is always shifted into 1st
nice

what server is this

>tfw slavs outnumber humans on GTA:SA by a ratio of 10:1

sultan>elegy
sultan can fit 3 more people(+driver) and the steering was quite responsive
elegy is more like a drift car and it doesn't accelerate as much,it does its best to skid and lose control at every fast corner

last time i played SAMP there were russian servers with 1000 cap and it was 800-900 filled
it was fucking insane

>GTA is a parody of American culture
>No one can drive stick

DEEPEST LORE.

>playing fivem on drift servers
Most fun I've ever had in gta 5. Gta online ain't got shit.

Your forgetting all the Latinos user

>GTA

>
Yes

Wtf. Gta5 no, GTA4, yes