Who thought this looks ok

who thought this looks ok

Is this real?

reminder the fastest suv on the planet is the model x.

reminder that the fastest vehicle on the planet is the model s.

>this will cause a massive trigger for ice cucks

>reading comprehension
This is a tesla hate thread, dumbass.

orly

0-60 is an unimportant metric.

It's only relevant to the most uninteresting form of motorsport and immature jackasses that think endangering the public (street racing) is cool.

There's no publicity such as bad publicity, good try shillfag

>"it's irrelevant because i say so! ;___;!"1
yea, no. cry more

better than those big fake angry grills

Yeah, it is. You can't take advantage of it unless you are literally human garbage.

Handling is for tracks, where cars can be enjoyed without endangering my fucking family because they dared take the crosswalk on the "totes empty and cop free bro" street you like to hoon on while you were going 80mph too fast to react to shit.

Maybe on the track. For normalfags though, it's probably the most important metric.

Stay mad icefag.

You're not a normalfag. You're a criminal.

Excessive acceleration and reckless driving are both crimes and no cop on earth will tolerate some rich/faux-rich kid making the roads more dangerous for sane people who either take it to the track or don't do it at all.

>blah blah blah

I'm referring to acceleration up to 30mph at the stop lights, not a fucking street race.

Like I give a fuck nigga
Yolo

I'm no engineer but that doesn't look very aerodynamic.

Exhibition of speed.

Accelerating uneccessarily quickly makes it harder or impossible to react to red light runners, pedestrians, and people who dare to pull out assuming that you're accelerating normally and not already going the speed limit plus five.

Pic related it's you, sooner or later

Or imagine that image as a corpse.

Bikers do this shit all the time

>yeah my liter is good for getting up to the speed limit in no time, and no faster because i'm responsible
>CAGER PULLED OUT ON ME COULDN'T HE TELL I WAS GOING 35MPH BEFORE I LEFT THE INTERSECTION?

it might look fine with a license plate

I have to think it's more to prevent cutting pedestrians legs off in the event they run into the street like insurance scammers.

Doesn't the Model S have the lowest drag coefficient of any production car (assuming OP's pic if the Model S)?

Looks like a snake with a lisp

>be me
>rev engine at cop next to me
>take off to redline
>dont spin tires
>cop doesnt pull me over because i never went over the speed limit or chirped the tires

FUCK DA POLICE COMIN STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND

that large expanse will look like shit after 30k of highway travel

inb4
>30k in a tesla

its more aerodynamic than having a grill the size of which an ICE car has. it diverts the airflow over the body of the car as opposed to catching in the grill and forcing it through the engine bay. thats why cars designed with efficiency in mind these days come with grille shutters

>reaching the speed limit quickly is bad because you might inconvenience people trying to do illegal things
Also bikes naturally accelerate much faster than cars even when hardly giving any gas. That's just how they are. Maybe you should actually check for traffic before pulling into an intersection.

who thought this looks ok

Yes, it overheats and cuts power 3 minutes in. Also a 4700lb boat.

Pretty much this

i shoot off from stop sings/lights all the time and cops don't give a fuck. Saw a motorcycle wheelie in front of one yesterday and cop didn't give a fuck.
Glad the police aren't nazis around here and tolerate fun as long as it isn't reckless

you are trying to assign blame of shitty awareness and driving on the biker. its the person who is merging or pulling out in front of them-- it's their responsibility to safely judge if its appropriate to merge or whatever

however, a safety minded rider will always account for morons who think and act like you.

The car is incredibly slow. That's why it annoys enthusiasts. Idiots see 0-60 times and think it's a fucking Lamborghini, when in the real world it's a two tonne brick that does 140 mph for a few minutes, then turns into a milkfloat.

>Nike checks

Yeah, because you're never seen a european car spin out

>Idiots see 0-60 times and think it's a fucking Lamborghini

Most of what matters to most people most of the time.

>when in the real world it's a two tonne brick that does 140 mph for a few minutes

I don't think most people have gone 140mph in a car in their life.

Is your track car your daily too?

My point was that it's slow. It doesn't have to be doing 140mph. Driving in any non-economic manor will make it go into Power Wheels mode in a matter of minutes. Not to mention not being able to make it home because you've ran out of charge, and wearing out your batteries that will reduce the time you'll need to replace them from 5 years to 2. The car is toss.

TBQH the Model S is a pretty nice looking sedan. The X and 3 are dogshit though.

The 3 is beautiful m8. The interior isn't great but on the outside it's got curves.

>IT LOOKS AMAZING HUN! Just approve it OwO Now let's go! TIFFANY'S closes in 15'

>checks

it looks fine.

i think it looks better than the snoopy nose on the early Model S.

hey look it's our favorite dude vtak

>checks

>checks

it's a swoosh dude

>Not knowing what the swoosh is.

>0-60 times
>Most of what matters to most people most of the time
Couple weeks ago I started using torque to measure all my 0-60 times in everyday use, it hasn't measured anything under 20 seconds yet, it's usually way higher or doesn't register at all. I can do it in under 6 if I go out of my way and look for a deserted stretch of road, but you get what I'm trying to say. Sure, acceleration is more important than how far the top speed is outside the legal speed limit, but once your 0-60 speed is below 10 seconds, it's fast enough for 99.99% of drivers 99.99% of the time.

As for going 140mph, I'm literally reaching 150 more often than doing 0-60 in less than 20 seconds during my commute on a public road.

Why do cucks who obviously hate cars post this spergy shit here?

>Mfw my daily is actually a stripped turbo miata and I just put slicks on it for track days.

>checks

>no grille because it doesn't need one
step aside, evolution coming through

>EVs don't need cooling
>as demonstrated by the battery overheating when accelerating or driving fast

It's look better for countries with mandatory front license plate

but you don't drive fast, the point is to save the planet you dummy. also, pls buy the fastest* production car of all time :^)

according to a Car and Driver test lmao

its just a muffed ford focus

GOAT face

>the point is to save the planet you dummy
With a 770 bhp SUV weighing 5500 lbs. I really can't wait for Tesla to go out of business once people realize what utter fucking horseshit this is.

They keep in mind the licence plate in these designs

SUCTION

>living somewhere that requires front plates

Thats a Model X baby

Oh, man those are some ugly ass vehicles. I will buy the whole "they're occupying the niche of being the most badass minivan on the market," but who buys one for that purpose?

>0-60 is what matters to most people
Implying they have a fucking watch every time they launch in a stoplight, what matters is the feeling of speed, and the feeling the car gives you while driving, with no engine noise and all that weight...you can keep it

Tesla doesn't have an internal combustion engine. Why would it need a grill? Or even a fake grill?